Ang Confrontation(Jennie Ruby)

Sofia by Clairo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She must have think na i wouldn't notice what she's doing.  Whenever i go ahead and make my move towards Seulgi she always have a reaction.

 

Kala ko ba may Bogum na toh?

 

Therefore i managed to do some observation whenever i went and talk to seulgi. Here's to name a few.

 

Exhibit A.

 

The first ever moment with Seulgi was when she was cleaners. Unluckily for me Joohyun was too.

She clearly had a deeper hint when she told me about the cleaners. Telling me to just ask her that instead of Seulgi.

 

Tsk.

 

When i asked her about it when we were all walking home. She just gave me a shrugged and said

 

"Hindi kasi siya komportable pa,Jennie. So i answered your question na lang for her."

 

I just rolled my eyes.

 

Exhibit B.

 

When our subject teacher assigned us for a groupings. She protected that Mino more than Seulgi. But i guess it was more than okay for me. 

What really irks me is after we were done reporting she doesn't hide the displeasure in her face.

 

We did pretty good naman. 

 

Exhibit C.

 

I can say na me and Seulgi are getting pretty close. She isn't that akward around me na. She tends to joke and compliment me now. 

 

I felt pretty nice since no one was around while we're still waiting for her kuya service. It was just us two. I already told my friends beforehand na i want to talk to Seulgi muna for the meantime.

 

I guess somebody didn't get the memo.

 

We still have our moment not until i heard a group of foot steps.

 

Seriously?

 

Good thing na nandoon na din si Kuya Service nila Seulgi.

 

We said our goodbyes. She told me to chat her na lang since naudlot nga. I just nodded feeling giddy forgetting for a moment the irritation that i felt when our little moment was ruined.

 

When they finally went home. I asked Roseann about it.

 

"Sabi kasi ni Joohyun puntahan na daw namin kayo" she answered when i asked her about it.

 

As I've expected.

 

Exhibit D.

 

When i offered to just pay for everyone's fare para makapunta sa court Joohyun contradicted it saying "masyadong mahal" and stuff like that. I can clearly afford it naman. I'm just scared na baka mapagod pa si Seulgi and have a nosebleed na naman. 

 

It was intramurals. We're all situated in the benches currently watching the match infront of us. When Seulgi told that she was about to go home. I made sure na I'll go with them But Joohyun asked them first. 

 

I saw them leave the court. Unbeknown to me i was already clenching my fist and huffing out.

 

What the hell Joo?

 

Exhibit E.

 

I'm pretty sure na something is up with Joohyun. When i told Seulgi na I'll go with her to buy a waffle, at the exact same time and moment Joohyun asked as well.

 

Before arriving here too. I noticed that she muttered something but it was inaudible to me. Pero based on Seulgi's reactions it wasn't a good one.

 

When we were playing Seulgi offered me some of it bit i declined since she haven't eaten anything yet. Nayeon called me and asked i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter