ANG INTRAMS (3)

Sofia by Clairo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Our year level won against the grade 7 year level. After it ended many people immediately went up to our players. Many of them asking for pictures. The eye candy for many is Bogum. He was also given water and other stuff. This one girl however had other plans. While taking pictures with him, the girl slowly encircled her arms into his waist and tiptoed a lil bit to give him a quick peck on the cheek.

 

Does this people not get the hint? His future gf is right beside me.

 

What's bothering me is he still got the nerve to smile at the girl not bothered by Joohyun's prescence.

 

This is loving it.

 

I looked at Joohyun right beside me and i saw her looking at Bogum's way her face unreadable.

 

She doesn't look angry nor mad naman.

 

" We should probably leave since tapos na naman game ng Basketball tsaka baka hanapin na din si Seulgi ni tita" Wendy mentioned. I immediately checked my watch and it shows that it's already 3:00 pm. I was supposed to be home by 2:30. I just smiled at President Jennie because she was smiling sadly at me almost as if she was disappointed of me leaving early.

 

"We'll see each other pa naman tomorrow, President' I fixed my stuff and wnet to Wendy's side.

 

"Yeah, sabay na din ako kayna Seulgi at Wendy"  Joohyun declared. She grab her bag and went to our side.

 

Is she angry at Bogum?

 

I mean if i were her i'd be angry too.

 

Wendy, Joohyun and i  just said our goodbyes to the President and others. We started walking out of the court. It was akward yet peaceful kind of atmosphere since Wendy and i aren't really used to someone tagging alone whenever we went home together.

 

"Do you guys want to have ice cream first diyan lang sa may 7/11 my treat'  Joohyun said breaking the silence. We just agreed kasi malapit lang naman yun 7/11 sa dadaanan namin. 

 

When we went there we saw some students that attend our school too. Wendy offered to be the one ordering at the cashier. So me and Joohyun waited stitting on one of the benches outside mart.

 

None of of us were talking. I just tried and focus my attention towards the cars that passed by rather than this person right infront of me

 

This is extremely awkward.

 

I felt chills that someone was looking at me. And i was right, she was staring at me her face the same as before. Unreadable.

 

I gulped at how she looked at me.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter