Joohyun Marie (4)

Sofia by Clairo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Before all of that, me and Bogum had a serious talk. He apologized for what he'd done and said that he did that out of anger.

 

  This is why I don't like making decisions, especially if I'm angry.

 

   He asked me what I should do to forgive him. I only told him not to mess with other people. After that, he told me that he had cut ties with his old circle. He also apologized on behalf of his new friend's way of acting.

 

    "They're really nice guys. I hope you give us a chance to start a new "

 

   And lastly, he asked about my dad. I could tell you if you wanted, I could tell you that it wasn't true. I cut him off and told him that I'd handle it. He just apologized again.

 

   Muntikan pa sila magkaroon ng away kanina. Buti na lang ay pumagitna na agad si Jennie dahil nakaka-garner na kami ng unwanted attention sa ibang sections. Sinabihan ko na lang si Bogum na wag i-provoked ang mga kaibigan ko considering the fact na they did something bad kay Seulgi. I also told him na just because na I forgave him doesn't mean na i could easily let off what he did to Seulgi and the other students that were involved. Mukhang nagalit pa ang gago base sa pagbagsak ng bag niya.

 

   After that was dealt with, next was Jennie. I don't want to ruin our friendship. She was a dear friend. But I wanted to tell Seulgi first. I want her to know first. All of the things that I wanted her to know So with that, I told her that we should talk first. I wish I didn't have a lousy mouth and way of thinking. The way that I portrayed Jennie to her, I just wanted to warn her about Jennie.

 

"I what?" I felt the urgeness within her voice. I couldn't even look at her as my eyes were starting to water.

 

  but before I could say anything.Jennie appeared, taking Seulgi's hands with her. 

 

   "I already told you, Joohyun. Not Seulgi. I won't let you. "You already have Bogum, so stick with it," she said with gritted teeth. All I could do was look as she took Seulgi with her. The tears that were so afraid to come out were now coming out freely. 

   

   It came as a surprise when Jennie texted me and told me to see her before the program started. After our break time, I went to the quadrangle and she was waiting there. I saw Wendy looking at us worriendly when we were walking to the grade 10 building.

 

   And here we are now. Deja vu with her arms crossed over her chest. and the girl scout badge attached to her blouse's pocket. 

 

   "I confessed to Seulgi" unang bungad niya sa akin. There was an ache in my chest, maybe because there was a chance that Seulgi reciprocated it.

 

  "Hihintayin ko yung sagot niya. You could do the same because I know that you won't stop whatever you're doing. I know that we didnt really have good first expectations of one another, but still, telling Seulgi about my past, seriously, are you that desperate Joohyun?" I tightened the grip of my hands on the hem of my blouse.

 

      She was right. I am desperate. But can you blame me?

 

   "Nevertheless, I trusted yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter