Ang Reporting (2)

Sofia by Clairo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mabilis din naman natapos ng Group 2 and group 3 ang kanilang presentation.

 

As expected from Yeri she's very makulit but when it comes to academic stuff she always make sure na she's on top of her game.

 

From group 3 naman si Nayeon ang pinag-report. Even though some of the parts weren't really explained well because of her partner still she made the report easier to understand.

 

'Very good Group 3. Please take your seats.' She ordered as she put a mark on the index card of group 3.

 

Nayeon and her partner quickly went to their seats and i saw on how Nayeon was kind of scolding her partner.

 

"Reporters of Group 4, please stand in front"

 

Crap

 

It's our turn now.

 

I looked at my front and saw President Jennie being calm and composed.

 

HOW IS SHE NOT PANICKING!! 

 

We both got up from our seats and started walking into the front of our class. With president Jennie walking in confident strides there was me who wants the floor to just swallow her whole.

 

I can feel their stares as i walk behind President Jennie.

 

As we stood in front. I can clearly see the faces of my classmates.

 

I noticed Mino suppresing his laughter while mouthing something to Bogum.

 

I saw how Bogum's lips quirked into a smirk.

 

"You may present" she ordered us as she took a seat again in one of our classmates armchair

 

"Good afternoon everyone. This is the presentation of Group 4 and today we are going to be tackling about the cell division and how they process" President Jennie introduced. She looked at me waiting for me to say my part.

 

The look in her eyes show so much encouragement.

 

I took a glance at Bogum and his friends.

 

They all looked like they're waiting for me to messed this up, Waiting for me to fail, Waiting for my downfall

 

Well

 

I won't messed this up and clearly,

 

I won't give them the satisfaction that their petty actions are getting into me

 

Never.

 

I don't know what came over me but we managed to present our report well. Well, there were stuttering here and there nonetheless im pretty impress with myself. My voice was clear and evident with no hint of anxiousness and such. A litlle bit of hand gestures.

 

As we were near the end of our report 

 

We suddenly locked eyes.

 

I examined your eyes.

 

You were looking at me the same way President Jennie looked at me during elections.

 

I still don't know what look is that though.

 

I immediately turned away and stared in front.

 

President Jennie did the closing for our report.

 

I sensed naman na Ma'am Gonzales was satisfied with our presentation.

 

"State your name please" she ordered us. I looked at President Jennie urging her to do it first.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter