Night Gone Wrong

Love&War;

 

It’s around 1am, and everyone is having the time of there lives... except for Sooyoung and the girls. Sooyoung left the table and walked over towards Yuri and Jinwoon, Yoona is walking towards Taecyeon and Tiffany, Jessica went to the bars to find Yunho but she decided to hang out with Siwon instead, and Krystal is headed towards Minho and Chansung. 

 

“Surprise seeing you here tonight.” Said Sooyoung sarcastically. 

 

“Oh hey Sooyoung! Care to join us?” Said Jinwoon knowing that Sooyoung hates Yuri.

 

“Hey Sooyoung, haven’t seen you in a while. Enjoy the rest of the night!” Yuri said as She walks away to go find her friends.

 

“Yah! Choi Sooyoung, why’d you do that!?” shouted Jinwoon while staring at Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung glared at Jinwoon and ran after Yuri. She caught up with Yuri by the stair case. She came up next to Yuri and put her arm around Yuri’s shoulders. 

 

“Park Yuri, just to let you know this is my club and Jinwoon is part of the Choi Gang. Don’t mess with him or else!” said Sooyoung threateningly as she walks Yuri down the stairs.

 

“Is that a threat? Sooyoung, I don’t even like Jinwoon like that! exclaimed Yuri 

 

“You better watch out!” said Sooyoung walking pass Yuri as she walks towards the bars.

 

Yuri in shock of what Sooyoung said, ran to find her friends. Sooyoung was headed to the bars to find Siwon and the guys. Jinwoon followed her after Sooyoung while watching Yuri head towards the Park Gang.

______________________________________________________________________

“Hey Taecyeon!” said Yoona with a big smile on her face

“...Tiffany.” Yoona said while rolling her eyes at Tiffany.

 

“Hey Yoona!” said Taecyeon and Tiffany as they just finished dancing.

 

There was an awkward silence between Yoona and Tiffany. Tiffany had an uncomfortable look on her face. While Yoona had furious glare in her eyes staring at Tiffany.

 

To break the awkwardness between Tiffany and Yoona, Taecyeon said “Well, if it isn’t my lucky day! I get spend time with the beautiful Kim sisters”

 

“She’s not my sister. She’s just an unwanted kid!” Yoona stated.

“I’m your sister whether you like it or not!” Tiffany said as she runs away with tears in her eyes.

 

“Yah! Kim Yoona! You took it too far. I know you guys don’t get along but you didn’t have to say that” said Taecyeon angrily.

 

Tiffany ran off crying looking for Hyoyeon. Taecyeon ran after Tiffany. Yoona is standing there with an upset face. She’s mad that Taecyeon yelled at her. Taecyeon has never been that mad at Yoona before. Then Yoona saw Sooyoung at the bars, and went over to talk to Jessica and Sooyoung.

______________________________________________________________________

“Go Jiyeon! Go Nicole! Go Jiyeon! Go Nicole!” Minho and Chansung exclaimed while dancing around Jiyeon and Nicole.

 

“Haha! Go Minho! Go Chansung!” said Nicole and Jiyeon while dancing and laughing.

 

Jiyeon, Nicole, Chansung, and Minho are dancing very happily together. Jiyeon and Nicole was having so much fun they forgot about their hate for Chansung. Chansung was happy that he got to spend time with Jiyeon. Minho was enjoying himself and was in awe of Nicole’s goddess looks. 

 

“Hey Krystal, come dance with us!” shouted Jiyeon as she is dancing having to much fun to remember that her and Krystal weren’t friends anymore.

 

“Do you think I really want to dance with you and Nicole?” Krystal said while walking towards Minho and Chansung.

 

Jiyeon and Nicole forgot they weren’t friends with Krystal and was in Shock. Krystal was  glaring at Nicole and Jiyeon. Minho and Chansung were just standing there watching the girls bicker.

 

“Krystal, why don’t you get off your high horse!” said Nicole staring Krystal down

 

“Yeah! Your no better than us!” said Jiyeon also staring at Krystal.

 

“Why don’t you guys get lost now!” Said Krystal 

 

As Jiyeon and Nicole start to walk away, Krystal stuck her foot out and tripped Nicole. Good thing Minho was there to catch her fall, but Nicole did hurt her ankle. As Minho was catching Nicole she brushed her lips across his cheek. Jiyeon helped Nicole limp to find the Im brothers. 

 

“And don’t forget this is the Choi Gangs’ territory!” Shouted Krystal as Jiyeon and Nicole go away.

 

“Hey Krystal, thanks for tripping Nicole!” said Minho with a huge grin on his face

 

“Nice dude! Krystal you should of tripped Jiyeon too!” Chansung said jokingly as he gives Minho a big high five!

 

“Oh shut up!” Krystal yelled as she walks towards Jessica

 

Minho and Chansung walk towards the rest of the Choi Gang. Krystal is upset because Minho is happy about the kiss from Nicole. The Choi Gang is at the bar getting drinks and dancing.

______________________________________________________________________

All the Park Gang guys and Hyoyeon are at their table drinking. Yuri comes back to the table and feeling a bit upset. Yunho feeling uneasy that his little sister is upset.

 

“Yuri, what happened?” Yunho asked 

 

“Nothing. It’s no big deal. I just bumped in to Sooyoung.” Yuri said with a upset face.

 

“It’s okay Yuri! just shake it off!” said Junho happily 

 

The Park Gang knows that the two girls always bicker when the two girls bump into each other. Yuri shakes it off and takes a shot with Hyoyeon. Soon Tiffany run to the table with tears down her face. Taecyeon is following behind.

 

“Tiffany! What happened? Talk to me! Tiffany please don’t cry!” Hyoyeon said worried and concerned about her sister.

 

“She ran into Yoona. Yoona said a few mean things to Tiffany.” said Taecyeon as he went on to tell the story of what happened.

 

“Kim Yoona! I’m sick of her and her rude comments. Tiffany it’s okay we love you!” Yuri said while hugging Tiffany.

 

“They have to accept it sooner or later that we are part of their family!” Key said while clenching his fist.

 

“Enough is enough! I can’t take this anymore!” said Hyoyeon who is furious with Yoona

 

“Calm down babe! She is just jealous of you guys!” Junho said with a big smile on his face.

 

“It’s okay Tiff, I’m here for you! Hyoyeon your right, we need to do something about this.” said Key as he wipes tears from Tiffany’s face.

 

Soon Tiffany calmed down and stopped crying. She had so many people who cared for her and love her. She didn’t want to ruin their night so she kept a smile on her face. Deep inside Tiffany was hurt but she wont let Yoona ruin her night with her friends. Jiyeon helps Nicole back to the table. Everyone is worried about what happened to Nicole and Jiyeon.

 

“Nicole! what happened? Who did this to you?” Taecyeon asked worried about his little sister.

 

“Nicole, Tell us who did this to you! I bet it’s someone from the Choi Gang!” Wooyoung said angrily.

 

“It was Krystal! She tripped Nicole as we were walking to find you guys!” exclaimed Jiyeon.

 

“Im okay. I promise, but watch out for Krystal she’s not the old Krystal we once knew.” Nicole said while bandaging her ankle.

 

“I’m sick of the Choi Gang! Why can’t they just leave us alone” said Wooyoung with a furious look on his face.

 

“I can’t believe they are being so immature.”Key stated while staring down at The Choi Gang sitting at the bar.

 

“Lets go talk them. It’s not okay for them to act this way towards you girls.” Yunho said with a serious look on his face.

 

“We agree! Lets go guys!” Junho and Hyoyeon said while holding hands. 

 

“If its a fight they want, its a fight they will get!” Taecyeon said.

 

The Park Gang got up from their table and headed down towards the bar to talk to the Choi Gang. The Guys lead the way while the girls followed slowly behind.

______________________________________________________________________

“Yah Siwon!” Sooyoung said while tapping on her brothers shoulders. 

 

“Hey Sooyoung! Jinwoon I thought you were with Yuri?” said Siwon who looked confused.

 

“I was... until this little girl came along.” Jinwoon said jokingly

 

“I did you a favor!” Said Sooyoung with a grin on her face

 

“Sooyoung won’t leave me alone!” Jinwoon said while laughing

 

“Yeah, Your sister wont leave me alone either!” Siwon jokingly said while nudging Jessica.

 

“Whatever! Sooyoung, come take shots with me!” Jessica said happily

 

They are all having fun drinking and dancing. Sooyoung is happy Jinwoon wasn’t mad at her for messing up Yuri and Jinwoon’s conversation. Jessica is having fun with Siwon. The two of them are just flirting with each other. Yoona is headed towards them upset. 

 

“Yoona! Whats the matter?” Jessica said wondering what happened

 

Yoona told Siwon, Jinwoon, Jessica, and Sooyoung the story. Yoona is very upset at Taecyeon for being on Tiffany’s side. She is even more upset with Tiffany though.

 

“Can you believe it! Taecyeon yelled at me! He has never yelled at me like this before I bet Tiffany has some sort of spell on him or something.” said Yoona who is very upset.

 

“That idiot! Clearly Yoona is a better choice then Tiffany!” Sooyoung said happily, making Yoona smile.

 

All of a sudden someone more mad then Yoona walked over towards them. Krystal is furious. Minho and Chansung are happily walking behind Krystal.

 

“Krystal, why are you so upset? Minho Chansung, why are you guys so Happy?” Jinwoon said looking confused.

 

“Yeah, whats going on?” said Siwon looking even more confused.

 

Minho and Chansung told the story to everyone. Krystal whispered to the girls that she was mad because Nicole kissed Minho.

 

“Nice! Im Nicole? She’s hot!” Jinwoon said while giving a high five to Minho.

 

“Lets take some shots guys!” Krystal said excitedly to get off the topic of Nicole and Minho.

 

The Choi Gang were taking shots and dancing. The weren’t even caring about the Park Gang. They almost forgot about them until they met each other at the bar.

______________________________________________________________________

The Park Gang went to the bar to talk to the Choi Gang. Their Siwon and Yunho were face to face causing a huge commotion in the club. 

 

“What do you want!?” Siwon said arrogantly

 

“What we want is an apology!” Yunho said demandingly 

 

“Apology for what!? We don’t owe you an apology!” Sooyoung said arrogantly while staring at Yunho and the Park Gang.

 

“Sooyoung, you don’t owe us an apology....but Yoona, You owe Tiffany one!” Key said staring at Yoona with a furious look.

 

“She doesn’t owe her anything! You adopted ones can leave now!” Said Chansung with and upset look on his face.

 

“Chansung! You can’t say that, you are so disrespectful! He’s your older brother!” yelled Hyoyeon furiously. 

 

“Don’t act like the older brother, you guys are just unwanted kids my parents feel sorry for!” Chansung stated arrogantly glaring at the Key, Tiffany, and Hyoyeon.

 

“Yah! Don’t talk to them like that!” Junho yelled upset for Hyoyeon, Tiffany, and Key.

 

“Who do you think your yelling at huh!?” said Jinwoon

 

“Since when did you guys think you can do whatever you want in this club!?” said Jessica

 

“Last time I checked this club belongs to the Choi Family! So get lost!” shouted Minho. Minho is very upset.

 

“Your family owns this club not you!” Nicole stated.

 

“Shut up! No one cares about you! This is Choi territory! Get lost!” shouted Krystal. Krystal is glaring at the Park gang and has a smirk on her face!

 

“No, you shut up Krystal!” Jiyeon yelled

 

Slapping Jiyeon across the face Jessica said “Don’t talk to her like that!” 

 

Tiffany, slapping Jessica across the face said “Who do you think you are!”

 

“Control that adopted sister of yours!” Chansung said while provoking Key.

 

“Why don’t you control your ignorant mouth!?” Key said arrogantly 

 

“Why don’t you control this!” Chansung said as he throws the first punch hitting Key’s jaw.

 

Soon chaos broke loose. Causing a huge commotion the club had to evacuate the people and close the club down early. It was 3am, the club was empty but the Park and Choi Gang kept on fighting. Taecyeon was fighting with Jinwoon, Chansung and Key, Yunho and Siwon were fighting, and Hyoyeon and Yoona, Krystal and Jiyeon were wrestling each other. Yuri and Sooyoung were trying to stop Yunho and Siwon, Jessica was trying to stop Krystal from wrestling with Jiyeon. Nicole was trying to her brother and Jinwoon from fighting. Wooyoung was trying to stop the fight between Chansung and Key. He was afraid that they would kill each other. Junho was stopping Yoona and Hyoyeon from wrestling. He didn’t want Hyoyeon to get hurt. The club manager and security team couldn’t get them to stop fighting.

 

“Mr. & Mrs. Choi we need you down at the club ASAP!” Said the club manager through the phone.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________

Mr. & Mrs. Choi called the rest of the parents. Soon did you know The Fabs were at the club at 3am. Eventually the kids stop fighting and went home with their parents. Each family will be having their Family meeting tomorrow.