Task #2

Love&War;

 

It’s the beginning of the second month. It is around 10 in the morning. The teams are working hard to make this project very successful. All of the teams are just lounging around the Fab House today. When an unexpected guest appeared at the Fab House. Everyone soon went inside of the Fab House.

 

“Hello Kids! Surprised to see me?” said the Chairman with a smirk on his face.

 

“Yes sir! It was shocking that you came unannounced.” Yunho said

 

“Good! I wanted it to be a surprise!” said the Chairman.

 

“Why?” Yoona asked with curiosity

 

“You all were just relaxing today weren’t you?” the Chairman asked

 

“Yes sir.” said Yuri

 

“Exactly! You were all relaxing because you didn’t have anything to work on! Your first task was over! That’s why I’m here!” said the Chairman with a big smile on his face

 

“First task?” Hyoyeon asked with confusion

 

“Yes! I’m here to give you all your second task!” said the Chairman.

 

“Yes sir. We are ready for it!” Key said 

 

“This task is much more fun for you all. You won’t just work with your group though.” the Chairman said while looking at everyone.

 

“Really?” Jiyeon said with excitement.

 

“Really! This month is promotion month. Not only are you guys going to advertise Fabulous Night in your small groups but you guys will advertise as a whole. Each team will have a photo shoot with their small team and go on variety shows to promote the event. As a group you all will have a photo shoot, video announcement, magazine spread and autograph signing to promote the event.”

 

“Variety show? Which ones?” Wooyoung asked with a big smile on his face.

 

“Yes variety shows! Team1 will appear on Happy together 3, Team2 will appear on Running Man, Team3 will appear on Win Win, Team4 will be on Golden Fishery, and Team5 we have a special show for you!

 

“Special show? What is it? Junho asked looking confused

 

“You guys will be on We got Married!” said the Chairman with a big smile

 

“We got Married?” Hyoyeon asked

 

“Yes, You guys will be on a special segment episode with a few other We got Married couples.” said the Chairman

 

“You guys will have so much fun!” Nicole said with a big smile.

 

“Yes, they will! Now you all better do well! I’ll be watching you guys on TV!” sad the Chairman as he laughs.

 

“Yes Sir!” yelled the kids

 

“Now go get ready! They hair and makeup people are on their way! Your photo shoot will begin at 12! Have fun kids!” said the Chairman as he walks out of the door.

 

“Goodbye Chairman!” yelled the kids.

______________________________________________________________________

Everyone went to hair and makeup. They will be taking team pictures then they will be taking the whole group pictures. Each of the teams will be wearing their team color in their pictures. First team to take their picture was Team1!

 

“Hello, Team1 are you ready?” the Photographer1 asked. 

 

“Yes we’re ready!” Krystal said with a smile

 

“Ok the first picture will be on the pool side!” said the Photographer1.

 

Team1 takes their picture by the poolside. Chansung is sitting with his knees up, his body is faced Krystal. Krystal is sitting with her feet in the pool she is leaning on Chansung’s leg. Jiyeon is laying down, leaning on one of her arm, her head is leaning on Krystal. Wooyoung has his arm over Jiyeon touching the water. He is sitting behind Jiyeon and is facing Krystal. The photographer wanted it to look somewhat like the Laguna Beach season1 picture.

______________________________________________________________________

“Wow! What a stunning group to work with today” said Photographer2

 

“Thank you.” Taecyeon said in an awkward tone

 

“You guys will look very wonderful with this lighting and background!” said Photographer2

 

“Thats good!” said Minho 

It’s now team2’s turn. They are by the outdoor couches and water fall. They only used 

one couch. Yoona is sitting on the couch, her legs are crossed and her body is faced towards the right side. Taecyeon is standing right next to Yoona but his body is faced towards the left. Yuri is sitting on the arm of the couch right by Yoona. Her body is also faced towards the right. Minho is standing next to Yuri. Their backs are touching each other and his body is faced towards the left. The waterfall is flowing behind them as the photographer takes pictures.

______________________________________________________________________

Team3 is getting ready for their photo shoot.

 

“Okay I want a smile from you all!” Photographer3 said

 

“Okay!” Yelled Team3

 

Team3 is in the grass area. Nicole and Sooyoung are sitting with their back faced to each other. One of their leg is bent while the other is straight. Key is sitting face Sooyoung. His arm is resting on Sooyoung’s knee. Jinwoon is the same as Key. Except he is facing Nicole. They took a few photos on the grass.

______________________________________________________________________

“I want your hand on his shoulder Jessica!” Photographer4 said

 

“Like this?” Jessica asked

 

“Yes, Thats perfect! Siwon I want you too lean on Tiffany’s Chair.” said Photographer4

 

“Is this good?” Siwon asked

 

“Yes! Perfect! Perfect!” said Photographer4

 

The photographer was positioning them. The photographer was very excited to take the picture. Team4 is on the upper balcony. Yunho is sitting on the chair by the table. Jessica is standing behind him towards the right side with her hands on his shoulder. Tiffany is sitting next to Yunho with her legs crossed. she is faced towards the left. Siwons is leaning against the arm of Tiffany’s chair. He is facing the right. They are all smiling and looking very good.

______________________________________________________________________

“Cute!” 

“Now look into each others eyes!”

“Good!” 

“Okay last one!”

“Great Job!” Photographer5 said while taking their picture.

 

Team5 is by the beach area. Junho is sitting down on the beach chair. Hyoyeon is sitting on the arm of his chair. She is face the left.

______________________________________________________________________

“You guys did a great job!” said Photographer2

“Thank you!” said the Fab kids

 

“Now get changed for the group shoot!” said Photographer4

 

“Yeah! Go change and meet be by the beach area!” Photographer5 yelled.

 

The Fab Kid went to change out of their team color clothes. The Girls all changed into white dress and rompers. The guys all wore white pants and white short with White shirts. They looked liked a perfect family matching. 

______________________________________________________________________

“Ok! Are you guys ready?” Said Photographer5

 

“Yes we are” Yunho said

 

“Ok guys and Girls please intermingle and hold hands!” Said Photographer5

 

“Like this?” asked Siwon while holding Tiffany and Jiyeon’s hands

 

“Yes! Now when I say go, I want you all to walk towards the lake!” said Photographer5

 

Everyone is holding hands. They are walking and swinging their hands. The photographer took two pictures of them. One picture was from the front where you can see everyone smiling and looking gorgeous. The second picture was of them and their back. It looked peaceful yet beautiful.

______________________________________________________________________

“Ok! That looks Good!” said Photographer3

 

“Like this right?” Sooyoung asked

 

“Yes, just like that!” said Photographer4

 

They are at the grass area. They are all laying with their back on the grass. They all look up at the sky. Their heads are in a big circle and they are all holding hands. They took 2 pictures a serious one that looked very goddess like and one with them smiling which looked good.

______________________________________________________________________

“Hey, guys! Glad to be working with all of you!” said Photographer1

 

“We’re excited to work with you!” said Tiffany

 

“Ok! lets go to the pool!” said Photographer1

 

All of the Fabs headed towards the pool. They took three pictures there. On picture was all of them were sitting on the side of the pool and they all had their feet in the water. The second picture was of the Fab Kids Jumping in the air into the pool. The third picture was all of them drenched in the pool having a water fight.

______________________________________________________________________

“You all did great today!” said photographer4

 

“Yes! great job! we will go over the pictures and put them in the magazine!” said photographer2

 

“Go get dried up! The interviewer will be here soon!” said the Fab manager.

 

The Fab kids all went to get dried up and got their hair and makeup redone. They were getting ready to make a video announcement and interview with the magazine people.

______________________________________________________________________

“123, Hello! We are the Fab Kids!” yelled the Fab kids

 

“Hello! We are the Choi family!” the Choi kid shouted

 

“We are the Park family!” yelled the Park kids

 

“We are the Kim family!” shouted the Kim kids

 

“We are the Im family!” the Im kids shouted

 

“We are the Jung family!” shouted the Jung kids

 

“We would like to thank all our fans for watching our challenges and supporting us!” Yoona said

 

“We hope that everyone would be able to attend our event!” Jinwoon said

 

“The event is called Fabulous Night!” said Chansung

 

“Fabulous Night is a concert and dinner event for everyone.” Taecyeon said

 

“Many events will be taken place during Fabulous Night.” said Nicole

 

“Their will be performances from many talented people and celebrities like SNSD, 2pm, Shinee, and more!” Krystal said

 

“We will donate half of the money that we make to The Make a Wish foundation!” said Yuri

 

“The event is family friendly and all are welcome!” Hyoyeon said

 

“Buy your Tickets soon for Fabulous Night!” Sooyoung said

 

“Thank you and have a good day! Bye!” yelled the Fab Kids!

 

The Fab Kids just finished their video announcement. The Video will be played all over South Korea. They also finished their Magazine interviews. The Fab kids had a fun day at their photo shoot and interviews. They will have more fun on their variety shows!