First Day

Love&War;

 

The Choi Gang arrives at the Choi House early in the morning. They are going to have Breakfast at the Choi House then go to the Fab House to work. There they will be working with the Park Gang on their project “Fabulous Night” Its about 8am, the meeting starts at 10am.

 

“Hey Sooyoung! you look cute! I like your outfit today.” Said Yoona

 

“Thanks! Its new I just got it the other day. Who knew I was going to wear it to work. haha!” said Sooyoung while giggling

 

“I’m Jealous! You get new clothes and I’m on a stupid budget for a week!” Jessica said with her lip pouted. 

 

“It’s ok! I’ll buy you clothes sis!” Krystal said with a smile on her face.

 

“You’re on a budget? Oh wow Me too!” said Chansung while trying to give Jessica a high five.

 

“Shut up man! you aren’t making her feel any better.” Siwon said.

 

“You guys ready for today!” Minho says with a smile on his face

 

“NO! I don’t even want to do this.” Krystal said

 

“I’m ready bro! I get to see Yuri today!” Jinwoon said happily as he gives Minho a high five.

 

“Lets hope there is no drama today. Thats all I’m asking for.” said Sooyoung 

 

“Guys lets head out it’s Almost 9:30 we don’t want to be late for our first meeting.” Siwon  says as he is putting on his jacket.

 

The girls are putting on their shoes and jackets. The guys grab a cup of coffee before they leave for work. It only took 15 minutes to get to the Fab House but they didn’t want to be late to work on their first day. They didn’t want to risk the chance of getting cut.off

______________________________________________________________________

It’s 9:10 in the morning. The Park Gang slept over at the Park House so they could go to work together. They realized that they will be working with the Choi Gang today so they tried their best to be in a good mood. The meeting at the Fab house starts at 10am.

 

“Ladies are you ready yet?” shouted Yunho waiting on the couch once again

 

“Seriously! Do we this have to happen every time we go out?” Shouted Taecyeon

“Yah! stop yelling at us! we are finished! You guys gave us till 9:15 to get ready. what time is it now!?... Oh its 9:13 we’re two minutes early!” said Yuri with a smirk on her face.

 

“You guys look good enough for work. you don’t have to spend that much just for work.” Wooyung said while stuffing a muffin in his mouth. 

 

“We were done 5 minutes ago but we just talked for bit and lost track of time.” said Tiffany. 

 

“Lets grab our coffee and go!” Yunho said while putting on his shoes.

 

“mmmmmm... coffee! Yuri You have some of the best coffee at your house!” said Nicole while she sniffs her cup of coffee.

 

“Here Yuri, let me hold your coffee while you put your jacket on.” Key said while reaching to help her.

 

“Thanks Key!” Yuri said with a big smile 

 

“Lets go babe! I got your coffee for you!” said Hyoyeon  as she hands Junho her coffee.

 

“Hurry up Nicole! I saved you a seat right next to me!”Shouted Jiyeon from the limo.

 

Its about 9:20 and the Park Gang is headed towards the Fab house. They are having fun in the limo playing games and talking to one another. They are anxious to find out what will happen at the Fab House.

______________________________________________________________________

The Park Gang and the Choi Gang arrive at the Fab House. They both went inside to the conference room to start the meeting. Surprisingly it wasn’t awkward or tense as they had expected it to be. 

 

“As you all know if we fight or create chaos we will get cutoff. So we have a couple of rules and standards that the Choi Gang came up with.” said Sooyoung

 

“I hope we all can follow them. Hopefully these rules can se our differences aside.” said Siwon.

 

The Choi Gang passed out rule sheets and their laminated version that will be hanging on the wall inside of the conference room.

 

Choi Gang’s Rules

1.Equal dignity- no one is better than someone else

2.Equal Jobs and Ranks- no one is CEO of the project

3.Bad language or cruel words- no using unwanted or Adopted

4.No sabotaging of one another- no ruining others projects

5.No foul play- intentionally tripping, punching, ect.

 

The Park Gang agreed to follow those rules. They also decided that if they broke those rules they would have to put money in to the piggy bank. At the end of their project their will be a winner and the winner will get the piggy bank with money.

 

“I like the rules that you guys have, but to make the project fun and interesting we decided to have a game!” Yuri exclaimed happily.

 

“Hopefully this game will bring us all closer to one another.” Tiffany said

 

“If not just take it as a game for fun. Something we can do for s and giggles.” said Yunho.

 

The Park Gang presented their game to the Choi Gang. They also demonstrate various games and activities that will be involved with this competition. They each picked a from a box and whatever color ball they got they were on that team.

 

The Park Gang Competition 

Their will be 5 teams competing. (4 teams of 4, 1 team of 2)

Team1 Krystal, Jiyeon, Chansung, and Wooyoung

Team2 Yoona, Yuri, Minho, and Taecyeon

Team3 Sooyoung, Nicole, Key, and Jinwoon

Team4 Jessica Tiffany, Yunho, and Siwon

Team5 Hyoyeon and Junho

 

These teams will work together on their part of the project. They will be able to work with other teams. Once a week these teams will do a Challenge and by winning challenges you get points. The team with the most points would go to the finals. In the finals one guy and one girl will become the winner.

______________________________________________________________________

They had their fun time talking about their ideas of how to get along now here is the real project. Fabulous Night is an event that will happen in 3 months. The Park and Choi Gang only have 3 months to perfect this event

 

“Ladies and Gentlemen, Fabulous Night is an event created by the Fabs. Fabulous Night will include everything your family does. You guys will have to work with your family members as well as your separate teams.” said the Fab Chairman.

 

“What exactly is Fabulous Night?” Siwon asked

 

“Fabulous Night raises money for Charity. This event was made in your guys’ honor.” said the Chairman

 

“Our honor? what do you mean?” said Junho who is confused.

 

“Fabulous Night is an event your parents created. They want to know if you guys can handle family business or not. The event will show case each family’s company and business.” said the Chairman while he looks at the Fab kids.

 

“Oh I get it now, well what are we suppose to do” Jinwoon asked

 

“You guys will need to plan the events throughout the night. Entertainment for the guests that are coming. Each team will have to do a performance, and as a whole you guys will need to do a performance. Also you will need to invite guest and get money donation.” said the Chairman.

 

“Ok, I believe we understand it now thank you for Your help.” Yunho said

 

“I’ll be back in a few days to check up on you guys. Heres my number call me if you need help.” said the Chairman who handed out his card and left

______________________________________________________________________

3 months to finish this project. The Park and Choi Gang come together and brain storm idea. Not only did the Park and Choi Gang have to work together, and play a game with each other, they also had to perform together. They seem to get along with each other for now but it’s only the first day. They still have 3 month together.