Family Meeting

Love&War;

 

 

It is 7 in the morning, The Fabs had a meeting at the Fab house. The house was created for emergency, leisure, and meeting. There the Parents talked about ways to get them all to become friends or at least get along. The meeting last 4 hours. Soon the parents headed back home and got ready for their private family meetings. 

______________________________________________________________________

The Jung Family meeting is about to start. Jinwoon, Jessica, and Krystal are sitting in their theater waiting for the meeting to start. It is now 12 and the Jung parents are ready to start their meeting.

 

“Kids. You all know why you are here right? After the what you guys did last night it really disappointed me.” Mr Jung said sadly.

 

“Krystal Jessica, how would you guys go to work if you had a black eye? Jinwoon what if you got hurt badly? What would I do?” Mrs. Jung said 

 

“We’re sorry!” said Jinwoon apologizing for him and his siblings.

 

“You guys are ruining the family name by acting like that. We raised you better than that.” Mr. Jung said

 

“I’m cutting your spending allowance back for the next 3 months.” Mrs. Jung said

 

“But Mom!” Krystal said in a whining voice.

 

“No Buts.” Said Mrs. Jung

 

“Jessica for slapping Jiyeon first and you will get your credit card taken away till the end of the week. Also your car will be taken away. You will have this card it has all the money you will need to spend during the weak for necessities” Mr. Jung said giving jessica a disappointed look.

 

“But Dad!” Jessica said in a whining voice.

 

“No Buts.” said Mr. Jung

 

“We have a major project for you guys to work on. I trust that you guys will listen to what we say.” Mrs. Jung said seriously. 

 

“This project is a major project for the Jung Records. It’s called Fabulous Night. We trust you guys that you guys will do well in this project.” said Mrs. Jung while she stares deep into her children’s eyes.

 

“Yes Mom. We promise to do our best!” Jessica said with a huge smile on her face

 

“If you mess up this project. You guys will be cutoff. You understand me!?” Said Mr. Jung with his serious glare.

 

“Yes Dad. We wont let you down” Krystal said with a grin on her face. 

 

“You guys will have your first meeting tomorrow morning at the Fab house.” Said Mrs. Jung

 

“Oh and did we mention... The Park and Choi Gang will be working together! Have fun kids!” Mr. Jung said happily as him and Mrs. Jung leave.

 

The Jung Kids are in shock. They don’t want to work with the Park Gang. Especially since what happened at the club last night. They took out their phones and sent a mass text to the Choi Gang. 

 

The text stated “S.O.S Choi Gang Meeting ASAP @ 2! -___-”

______________________________________________________________________

The Im Family meeting is about to start. Taecyeon, Wooyoung, and Nicole are sitting in their dining room waiting for the meeting to start. It is now 12 and the Im parents are ready to start their meeting.

 

“You all had a rough night last night. Please don’t make me worry about you guys your mom nearly had a heart attack.” Mr. Im said concerning last night’s incident.

 

“Nicole honey, how are you feeling today? Boys how are you?” Mrs. Im asked worried about her children

 

“We fine mommy, We sorry about last night!” Nicole said 

 

“I don’t want to see that ever happen again! Do you guys understand?!” Mr. Im said angrily

 

“Yes Dad, it wont happen again. We Promise!” Wooyoung said

 

“We have a major project for you guys. It involves IM inc. So I hope you guys do your best.” Said Mrs. Im as she looks at her Kids. 

 

“The Park and Choi Gang will be working together on this project. It is called Fabulous Night. I don’t want any fighting of Chaos.” Stated Mr. IM

 

“If you guys mess up this project you guys will be cutoff. Also you will get a reduction on your allowance for the next 3 months for the chaos last night.” Said Mrs. Im

 

“Yes Mom and Dad. We wont let you guys down. And we will try to get along with the Choi Gang.” Taecyeon said respectfully towards his parent..

“Get some rest kids. You guys will have your first meeting tomorrow morning at the Fab house.” said Mr. IM as him and Mrs. Im leave.

______________________________________________________________________

The Choi Family meeting is about to start. Siwon, Sooyoung and Minho are sitting in their poker room waiting for the meeting to start. It is now 12 and the Choi parents are ready to start their meeting.

 

“Kids! What were you guys thinking?! Wait obviously you weren’t thinking!” Mr. Choi Exclaimed angrily.

 

“Daddy, I’m sorry! It wasn’t to suppose to be like that. Sorry!” Sooyoung said in a whining voice.

 

“Your punishment is reduction in your allowance.” Mrs. Choi said

 

“Yes Mom. Once again were sorry.” Said Minho

 

“Choi inc. has an important project for you guys. It’s called Fabulous Night. We expect you to try your best and carry out this project.”said Mr Jung with a serious look on his face.

 

“The Park and Choi Gang are working together on this project. So I would like you all to get along and work hard.” Mrs. Choi exclaimed.

 

“I’ll work with anyone but the Park Kids! Im not going to work together with them!” Siwon said stubbornly.

 

“Yeah Mom, I cant work with them either!” Sooyoung said.

 

“Count us out on this project. We wont be participating in it.” Minho said while crossing his arms together. 

 

“If you guys don’t work on this project then you guys are cutoff. If you work on this project and mess it up on purpose or create drama you guys will be cutoff. If you guys will be stubborn and not work together then you will be cutoff.” Mr. Choi said arrogantly.

 

“You only have 2 options kids. Please do your best and don’t disappoint us.” said Mrs. Choi.

 

“Fine we will work hard and be nice and work together. But we wont become friends!” said Siwon.

 

“Fine! You guys don’t have to be friends. But don’t screw this project up or your cutoff! You guys will have your first meeting tomorrow morning at the Fab house.” Mr Choi said arrogantly. 

 

“Please behave. You kids have a good day!” Said Mrs. Choi as she leaves with Mr. Choi.

______________________________________________________________________

The Park Family meeting is about to start. Yunho, Junho, Yuri, and Jiyeon  are sitting in their living room waiting for the meeting to start. It is now 12 and the Park parents are ready to start their meeting.

 

“I don’t even know what to say to you kids!” Mrs. Park exclaimed

 

“We are sorry! We understand that our actions have consequences and, we are willing to take whatever punishment.” said Yunho, who is very sorry for what they have done. 

 

“We will be cutting your guys allowance for the next 3 months.” Mrs. Park said.

 

“Jiyeon baby how is face today?” Mr. Park said with concern

 

“My face is fine daddy. It’s better than Yunho’s back.” said Jiyeon

 

“I’m glad you kids are okay. I had the maid cook soup for you guys. You kids can eat it later.” said Mrs. Park with love

 

“We have an important project for you kids. Its called Fabulous Night. I hope you guys can carry out this project well.” said Mr. Park while looking at his kids.

 

 “We will work diligently on this project. We will do our best.” Junho said.

 

“You guys will be working with many people so be respectful and reasonable. The Park Gang and the Choi Gang will be working together. I hope you guys can set your differences aside and make this project the best one South Korea has ever seen.

 

“We will work hard and not disappoint you. We will try our best to not create drama and chaos. We will be reasonable and try to work things out with the Choi Gang.” Yuri said respectively.

 

“You guys will have your first meeting tomorrow morning at the Fab house. Be ready to work hard. If you do create drama or chaos, you guys will be cutoff. I hope you understand we are doing this because we love you.” said Mrs. Park

 

“You kids have a good day now!” Mr. Park said as he leaves with Mrs. Park.

______________________________________________________________________

The Kim Family meeting is about to start. Key, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Chansung and Yoona   are sitting in their family room waiting for the meeting to start. It is now 12 and the Kim parents are ready to start their meeting.

 

“I am so disappointed in you guys. Especially you two.” Mrs. Kim said as she pointed at Chansung and Yoona. 

“We are one family. You guys got along so well until you guys turned 10. What happened huh?” Mr. Kim asked.

 

The kids sat in silence.

 

“Chansung Yoona, I hope you will realize soon that they are your siblings. Whether you like it or not!” Mrs. Kim stated.

 

“You guys better get rid of this attitude ore else you guys will be cutoff!” Mr. Kim said with a serious look on his face. 

 

“What cutoff? No way! you wouldn’t do that.” said Yoona.

 

“I’m not joking Yoona. Do you want to test me? cause I will do it for real.” said Mr. Kim with a serious look on his face. 

 

“No daddy.” said Yoona who is scared of what her father will do.

 

“As for You Chansung, you are getting your car taken away and your will get your credit card taken away also till the end of the week. You will have this card it has all the money you will need to spend during the weak for necessities. As for you all your allowance will be cut back for 3 months ” Said Mrs. Kim who is disappointed in her children.

 

“What Why? That is not fair why me?” Chansung Exclaimed

 

“Chansung, You threw the first punch cause all this chaos. Would you like me to take it away for 2 weeks?!” Said Mrs. Kim while she stares at Chansung

 

“No Thank you Mom.” Chansung said.

 

“We have an important project for you kids. Its called Fabulous Night. I want you guys can set your differences aside. Work together and become a family. The Park Gang and Choi Gang will be working with each other.” Said Mr Kim as he looks at his children.

 

“We will Try our best dad. We will work together and do our best.” said Key 

 

“Good! The consequences of creating drama and not working together will be that you guys get cutoff. I hope that wont become a result” said Mr. Kim

 

“Yoona and I agree to but our differences aside for this project.” Chansung said.

 

“You guys will have your first meeting tomorrow morning at the Fab house.” said Mrs. Kim as she leaves with her husband.

______________________________________________________________________

The Choi Gang all got the message and met up at the Choi Household. There they talked about their family meetings. They agreed to work together with the Park Gang. 

“All we have to do is work with them. We don’t have to be their friend.” Jessica Said

 

“Thats easy for you to say Jess! You don’t have an enemy like the rest of us.” Krystal said. 

 

“It’ll be hard, but come on we have to make it work. We don’t want to get cutoff.” said Siwon as he is drinking some coffee

 

“Yeah Yoona and I made a promise to get along with our other siblings” Said Chansung as he stares at Yoona. 

 

“Maybe should make some standards or rules to the Park Gang.” Yoona Suggested.

 

“Thats not a bad idea!” said Minho as he gives Yoona a high five.

 

Sooyoung grabs some paper and the Choi Gang came up with a few rules and standards to give to the Park Gang. The Choi Gang are just trying really hard not to get cutoff. Each of them had a rule of their own. They wrote down their rules and got it laminated.

______________________________________________________________________

The Park Gang met up at the Park house for dinner. They talked and discussed about their family meeting during dinner. The agreed with each other that they wanted to work with the Choi Gang.

 

“How can we work with them if they hate us all?” Jiyeon asked

 

“I’m not sure yet but I’m sure we can come up with a plan!” Wooyoung said

 

“Why don’t we turn this Project into a game!” said Hyoyeon with a huge smile on her face. 

 

“What do you mean a game? This is a business we are trying to run.” Tiffany stated.

 

“Yeah, I’m a bit confused on what you are trying to say.” Taecyeon explained.

 

“Oh! I get what you are saying! lets turn it into a competition or game and there will be a prize! Wow what a great idea Hyoyeon!” said Yuri with a huge smile across her face

 

“Oh I get it now. Maybe this game or whatever will make us closer and we can become friends!” Nicole said innocently.

 

“Lets create this game so it’ll be fun yet challenging!” Siwon said 

 

“Yeah! lets do it!” Key said while getting markers and paper.

 

The Park Gang got to work. They were going to create a game or competition to go along with the project. They also had rules and standards of their own that they were making. They put a lot of effort into this project. The Park Gang never knew why the Choi Gang hated them so much. Hopefully their game can bring them closer.

______________________________________________________________________

The Park and Choi Gang are getting ready for their meeting in the morning. They are nervous, anxious, and excited. Will the Park Gang’s game be a disaster? Will the Choi Gang’s rules and standard be too difficult to obey? They are all worried but who knows what will happen at the Fab House.