Love is a Rose

Love&War;

 

The teams have been working hard on the projects all day. Everyone is getting tired and they are all ready to have fun. Yuri is having a girls night at her house. Nicole, Jiyeon, Tiffany, Yoona, and Krystal are going to spend the night at Yuri’s house. The guys are having a guys night. Minho, Siwon, Jinwoon, Wooyoung, Taecyeon, and Chansung are going to stay at Minho’s house. Junho and Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Key, and Jessica and Yunho are going on dates. 

 

Key is picking Sooyoung up for their date. Sooyoung is very excited for their date. Key just got to Sooyoung’s house.

 

“Wow Sooyoung! You look beautiful!” said Key as he watches Sooyoung walk down the stairs.

 

“Thank you!” said Sooyoung as she walks down the stairs. 

 

“Key! Why aren’t you taking me on a date!?” said Chansung jokingly

 

“Yeah Key! Why her? I think I’m much cuter than she is!” said Minho as he nudges Key

 

“Yah! Choi Minho!” said Sooyoung as she hits Minho in the arm

 

“I may be cuter than you, but you are my gorgeous sister!” Minho said as he hugs his sister.

 

“This is for you!” Key said as he hands her a rose.

 

“Thank you!” said Sooyoung as she smells the rose

 

“Are you ready to go?” asked key

 

Key and Sooyoung gets into the car. They are going out to dinner and a movie. Sooyoung has been on many dates before, but this is the first time that she is nervous while going on a date.

______________________________________________________________________

“Aww Junho! You shouldn’t have!” said Hyoyeon as she receives a present from Junho

 

“Happy 2 year anniversary honey!” Said Junho as he smiles and looks at her

 

“Oh, Junho you shouldn’t have!” Said Hyoyeon as she opens up the box and sees the necklace.

 

The Necklace was a white gold Infinity Necklace with diamonds on it.

 

“Junho, could you put this on for me?” Hyoyeon asked

 

“Of course!” said Junho as he takes the necklace.

 

Junho takes the necklace and puts it on Hyoyeon. He goes back to his seat with a smile on his face. He didm’t expect a gift from Hyoyeon, but then she pulls out a box and hands it to him

 

“Here you go Junho! I hope you like it!” said Hyoyeon

 

“Thank you so much Hyoyeon! I love it!” said Junho as he puts his new watch one

 

Junho got a White gold watch with a diamond rim around the face of the watch. The couple enjoyed a nice fancy dinner. They had the restaurant all to themselves. The setting was very romantic. The violin and piano are being played, and the lights are dim.

______________________________________________________________________

“Have a seat Jessica!” said Yunho as he pulls out Jessica’s chair

 

“Thank you very much!” said Jessica while smiling. 

 

The two of them went to a nice restaurant. Yunho ordered food for Jessica, and Jessica ordered the drinks. They have just finished eating. They have been on a few dates already. This would be their fifth date with each other.

 

“Here Jessica, these are for you!” Said Yunho as he hands her a bouquet of a dozen roses.

 

“Yunho! Thank you so much!” said Jessica with excitement.

 

“I’m glad you like them!” Yunho said as he looks at Jessica.

 

“They’re beautiful!” said Jessica as she she smells the flowers

 

“They’re beautiful just like you!” Yunho said as he looks at jessica smelling the flowers.

 

“Yunho! You’re making me blush!” said Jessica as she touches her cheeks.

 

“Jessica, I know we just started hanging out, but the time we spend together makes me happy. Jessica... Will you be my girl friend?

 

“Yunho! I’d be honored to be your girlfriend!” said Jessica as she hugs Yunho.

 

The two hugged and everyone at the restaurant clapped for them. They recognized Yunho and Jessica because they are part of the Fabs. Jessica and Yunho had a great night together.

______________________________________________________________________

Yuri and the girls are sitting by Yuri’s pool. The best time to swim is at night! The girls are sitting on one side of the pool. They are in their bathing suits and their feet are in the water. They are just talking right now.

 

“I’m glad that we are all getting along now!” said yoona as she puts her head on Tiffany’s shoulder. 

 

“Me too! I’ve missed you so much!” said Krystal as she links arms with Jiyeon and Nicole.

 

“It’s weird how we can all hate each other one day, and the next day we are best friends!” said Tiffany 

 

“I know right?! But all that matters now, is the bond we have with one another!” said Yuri as she looks at everyone with a smile.

 

“AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” screamed the girls as they all fall into the pool

 

“Hows the water ladies?” Said Siwon with a smirk on his face

 

The girls are in the pool and totally soaked. All the girls got out of the pool except for Yuri and Krystal who stands in the pool with upset faces.

 

“Come one Krystal! Don’t be mad!” Chansung said as he puts his arm out towards Krystal.

 

“Minho, can you give me a hand?!” Yuri asked very cutely

 

“AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” yelled the boys as they all fall into the pool

 

Minho and Chansung stuck out their hands to help the girls. Soon did you know Yuri and Krystal pulled them into the water. While the rest of the guys got pushed in by the girls. The guys felt sorry for pushing the girls in the pool, so they each got the the girls a rose. The rose made the girls smile and soon they weren’t mad at the guys. Soon what was suppose to be girls night and guys night became a huge pool fight!

______________________________________________________________________

“Here have some popcorn!” said Key as he hands her the tub of popcorn.

 

“Thanks!” said Sooyoung

 

The movie has started. In the middle of the movie Key pretend to yawn and put his arm around Sooyoung. Sooyoung smiled and leaned closer to Key. The movie ended and Key took Sooyoung home! Sooyoung went to change in the theater bathroom. She puts her bathing suit on and wears a cover up and has a bag of clothes to spend the night at Yuri’s. 

 

“We’re here! Let me walk you to the front door!” said Key

 

“I had a great night!” said Sooyoung as she looks at Key

 

“I’m glad you had good night!” said Key as he leans toward Sooyoung

 

Key and Sooyoung kissed at the front door. Minho and Yuri opened the front door and sees them kissing.

 

“Sorry! We’ll go away now!” said Yuri as she starts to close the door

 

“It’s okay!” said Key as he pushes the door open

 

“It is not okay!” yelled Minho

“You didn’t ask my permission to kiss my sister!” Minho said jokingly.

 

“Yah! Minho what are you doing here?” Sooyoung asked

 

“Oh, all the boys decided to crash girls night!” said Minho as he pats Yuri on the head.

 

Sooyoung and Key joined the pool fight! Yuri and Minho went to Minho’s car to get some Cd’s and eventually got some food in the kitchen

 

“Yuri! Yuri! Park Yuri!” Jessica yelled inside of Yuri’s house!

 

“Yah! I’m right here!” yelled Yuri heading out of the kitchen

 

“Minho? What are you doing here? Aren’t you suppose to be at guys night?” Yunho asked with a confused voice.

 

“Oh, all the boys decided to crash girls night!” said Minho as he nudged Yuri’s arm

 

“Ooooh! Those are gorgeous! Good Job Yunho!” said Yuri as she smells the flowers

 

“Oh! have you met my girlfriend? This is Jessica!” Yunho said while he holds hands with Jessica

 

“Congrats bro!” said Minho as he gives Yunho a high five.

 

Yuri and Minho waited for Yunho and Jessica to change. Then they all went outside to the pool. They then continued their pool fight with everyone except Hyoyeon and Junho

______________________________________________________________________

Junho and Hyoyeon are at the place where they first fell in love with each other. They are at the central of the city by the fountain. The fountain has many lights and it has a water show. Junho has a bouquet of a dozen roses in his arms.

 

“Kim Hyoyeon, I fell in love with you since the moment I met you. I can’t imagine you not being in my life. You mean the world to me. And words can not describe the love i have for you. This is where we went for our first date, this is where we went for our fist anniversary this is the spot  where we kissed for the first time. Kim Hyoyeon! Will you marry me?” said Junho who opens a box while he is on one knee looking at Hyoyeon’s eyes.

 

“Of course! Of course I’ll marry you! Yes! Park Junho I love you!” said Hyoyeon as Junho puts the ring on her finger.

 

They kissed and the lights and water flashed up from the fountain. They were madly in love with each other. They hung out for a little bit then hyoyeon went to change for girls night. Then later they went back to Junho’s house so that Hyoyeon can go to girls night. They got to the house and no one was inside. So they decided to go outside.

 

“Hey guys!”Junho said with a big smile on his face

 

“I’m engaged!” yelled Hyoyeon while showing off her ring

 

“AHHHHH! Congrats! I have a sister in-law!” yelled Yuri as she hugs Hyoyeon

 

All the girls goes and congratulates Hyoyeon on the engagement. They are all looking at Hyoyeon’s engagement ring. They are all talking about how he proposed to her.

 

“Congrats little bro!” said Yunho as he hugs Junho

 

“Congrats Junho! You have a great girl!” Minho says as he gives Junho a hug

 

“Minho?” Junho said before he can finish his sentence.

 

“What am i doing here? All the boys decided to crash girls night!” said Minho.

 

Everyone had a good night. They spent most of the night in and out of the pool. They had a pool fight. Then they played a few games like chicken and marco polo. The Fab Kids had a great time together. They all spent the night at the Park house.