Rematch

Love&War;

 

It’s the first day of their 2nd month, and what way to start it then for another challenge. The Fab Families are at the Fab House to watch their Challenge. The Fab kids has caught the attention of all South Korea! Their challenges are being filmed and broadcasted through out South Korea. This time all the teams are ready for a battle.

 

Second Challenge: each team will competing with each other for points. The second challenge is survival of the fittest!

Challenge1: Girls Bar Ssireum. Each team will have to select one girl team member to compete in the bar ssireum based on how well you do you will receive points.

Challenge2: Guys Bar Ssireum. Each team will have to select one guy team member to compete in the bar ssireum based on how well you do you will receive points.

Challenge3: Girls Wrestling Ssireum. Each team will have to select one girl team member to compete in the bar ssireum based on how well you do you will receive points.

Challenge4: Guys Wrestling Ssireum. Each team will have to select one girl team member to compete in the bar ssireum based on how well you do you will receive points. 

Point System:

1st: 50pts

2nd: 40pts

3rd: 30pts

4th: 20pts

5th: 10pts

 

Rankings: 

1st Team2 100pts

2nd Team5 80pts

3rd Team3 70pts

4th Team4 60pts

5th Team1 50pt

 

Each of the Teams had their own meeting. They each chose the station that they wanted to compete in.

 

Team1

Challenger1: Jung Krystal 

Challenger2: Im Wooyoung

Challenger3: Park Jiyeon

Challenger4: Kim Chansung

Team2

Challenger1: Kim Yoona

Challenger2: Choi Minho

Challenger3: Park Yuri

Challenger4: Im Taecyeon

Team3

Challenger1: Kim Nicole

Challenger2: Kim Key

Challenger3: Choi Sooyoung

Challenger4: Jung Jinwoon

Team4

Challenger1: Jung Jessica

Challenger2: Choi Siwon

Challenger3: Kim Tiffany

Challenger4: Park Yunho

Team5

Challenger1: Kim Hyoyeon

Challenger2: Park Junho 

Challenger3: Park Junho

Challenger4: Kim Hyoyeon

 

The rules are set and each of team goes into the Fab House. The each do a fighting chant and the go outside. Each member is wearing their team color. Let the challenge begin!

 

Challenge1

Round1

Team1 vs. Team 3 (Krystal vs. Nicole)

The first round is about to start! Nicole and Krystal are both hanging from the bar and both of the girls swing their legs up in the air.

 

“Nicole! You can do it!” Sooyoung cheered a loud

 

“Krystal! Let’s go Unnie!” shouted Jiyeon

 

Krystal was the one who got a grip on Nicole first! Krystal traps Nicole with a leg lock. Nicole then eventually falls leading Krystal to go to round3.

 

Round2

Team2 vs. Team4 (Yoona vs. Jessica)

The second round is about to start. They are hanging on the bar waiting for it to start.

 

“Yoona! Fighting!” yelled Yuri as she cheered for Yoona

 

“Lets go Jess!” yelled Tiffany with a smile

 

“Yoona! Trap her legs and pull her down! You can do it!” Said Taecyeon as he gives Yoona advice.

 

“Jess! listen to Taecyeon! Trap her legs!” Tiffany says as she steals Taecyeon’s advice

 

“You can do it!” Yunho yelled.

 

The girls try to trap each other, but they out up a decent fight. Jessica lost energy quickly and Yoona trapped her. Then with her legs, Yoona pulled Jessica down. Yoona goes to round3.

 

To see who is going to go against Hyoyeon, Krystal and Yoona each draw a ball from the box. The white ball means that you are safe, and the red ball means you will have to face Hyoyeon. Yoona and Krystal each picked a ball.

 

Round3

Team2 vs Team5 (Yoona vs. Hyoyeon)

The third round is about to start. They are hanging on the bar waiting for it to start.

 

“Yoona! Do what you did to Jessica!” yelled Minho

 

“You can do this!” shouted Taecyeon as he looks at Yoona

 

“Hyoyeon! Just try your best! Thats all that matters!” Junho yelled as he smile at Hyoyeon. 

 

The girls both lift their legs up in the air. The girls each put up a good fight, but Hyoyeon trapped Yoona first. Yoona is not letting go, but in the end her hands slipped and she fell. Hyoyeon advances to the final round against Krystal.

 

Round4

Team1 vs Team5 (Krystal vs. Hyoyeon)

The fourth round is about to start. They are hanging on the bar waiting for it to start. The girls both lift their legs up in the air. The girls each put up a good fight. Krystal attacks but Hyoyeon grabs her first. Krystal then counter attacks Hyoyeon they both are locked with each other. In the end Hyoyeon’s strength over powers Krystal.

 

“Congrats Hyoyeon you were great” Krystal said as she hugged Hyoyeon!

 

“You were a tough one to beat!” said Hyoyeon who was hugging Krystal.

 

The first round was over. The girls did great! 

Points Challenge1: 

1st Team5 50pts

2nd Team1 40pts

3rd Team2 30pts

4th Team3 20pts

5th Team4 10pt

 

Challenge2

Round1

Team1 vs. Team 3 (Wooyoung vs. Key)

The first round is about to start! The guys are getting ready. Both of the guys jumped up. They both swing there legs at each other. Key had faster reflexes than Wooyoung. Wooyoung was caught off guard and fell down. Key get’s to move on to the next round.

 

Round2

Team2 vs. Team4 (Minho vs. Yunho)

The second round is about to start. They are hanging on the bar waiting for it to start. The guys swung there legs at each other. Minho grabbed Yunho’s legs first, but while adjusting his legs he slipped and Yunho trapped him. Causing Minho to fall off of the bar. 

 

To see who is going to go against Junho, Key and Yunho each draw a ball from the box. The white ball means that you are safe, and the red ball means you will have to face Junho. They each picked a ball.

 

Round3

Team3 vs Team5 (Key vs. Junho)

The third round is about to start. They are hanging on the bar waiting for it to start.

The guys both lift their legs up in the air. The guy each put up a good fight, but Junho’s leg strength over powers Key. Key ended up being the first one to fall. Junho goes to the final round.

 

Round4

Team5 vs Team5 (Siwon vs Junho)

The fourth round is about to start. They are hanging on the bar waiting for it to start. The guys both lift their legs up in the air. Siwon traps Junho first. Junho is hanging on for a really long time. Siwon uses a different strategy and shakes the bar with his arms. He did that and caused Junho’s hands to slip and Junho fell.

 

“You were great babe! Good try!” Hyoyeon said as she hugged Junho

 

“You did a great job!” said Junho who gave Siwon a high five.

 

The second round was over. The guys put up a good fight. 

Points Challenge2: 

1st Team4 50pts

2nd Team5 40pts

3rd Team3 30pts

4th Team2 20pts

5th Team1 10pt

 

Challenge3

Round1

Team1 vs. Team 3 (Jiyeon vs. Sooyoung)

The first round is about to start! The girls are in position. They start wrestling with each other. Sooyoung is strong and tall and picks Jiyeon up and attempts to throw her. Jiyeon   used her weight and shifts it towards Sooyoung causing her to fall. Jiyeon moves on to the next round.

Round2

Team2 vs. Team4 (Yuri vs. Tiffany)

The second round is about to start. They are in position. Yuri and Tiffany are pushing each other around. Tiffany tries to pick Yuri up but Yuri is taller than Tiffany it didn’t affect Yuri. Instead Yuri lifts Tiffany up and pins her to the ground. Yuri won and moves on to the next round

 

To see who is going to go against Hyoyeon, Yuri and Jiyeon each draw a ball from the box. The white ball means that you are safe, and the red ball means you will have to face Hyoyeon. Each of the girls picked a ball.

 

Round3

Team1 vs Team5 (Jiyeon vs. Hyoyeon)

The third round is about to start. They are ready for a battle. Hyoyeon is very powerful, but so is Jiyeon. Hyoyeon Picks Jiyeon up in the air. Jiyeon tries to shift her weight like she did with Sooyoung. Hyoyeon was too powerful and pushes Jiyeon down. Hyoyeon goes to the final round.

 

Round4

Team2 vs Team5 ( Yuri vs. Hyoyeon)

The fourth round is about to start. The girls each have a good grip on one another. both of the girls are very strong and powerful. Yuri tried to pick Hyoyeon up but it didn’t work. Hyoyeon then attempted to pick Yuri up but it didn’t work. Yuri then wrapped her leg behind Hyoyeon, and pushed Hyoyeon down. Hyoyeon lost her balance and fell.

 

“Yuri! You were amazing out there!” Minho said as he looks at her!

 

“You were great!” said Hyoyeon.

 

“Nice try! we’ll get them next time!” Junho said as he hugs Hyoyeon.

 

The third round was over. The girls did great! 

Points Challenge3: 

1st Team2 50pts

2nd Team5 40pts

3rd Team1 30pts

4th Team4 20pts

5th Team3 10pts

 

Challenge4

Round1

Team1 vs. Team5 (Jinwoon vs. Junho)

The first round is about to start! The guys have a good grip on one another. Chansung is much taller than Junho. Junho tries to push Chansung down but it doesn’t work. Instead they pushed each other around for a while but eventually Chansung took Junho down. Chansung gets to move on.

 

Round2

Team3 vs. Team4 (Jinwoon vs. Yunho)

The second round is about to start. They are in position. They are both pushing and shoving each other. Yunho is lifting Jinwoon up and putting him back down. Jinwoon is trying to push Yunho down. Yunho eventually throws Jinwoon to the ground and pinning him down. 

 

To see who is going to go against Taecyeon, Chansung and Yunho each draw a ball from the box. The white ball means that you are safe, and the red ball means you will have to face Taecyeon. They each picked a ball.

 

Round3

Team1 vs Team2 (Chansung vs. Taecyeon)

The third round is about to start. Chansung is ready to win! He pushes and shoves Taecyeon around. Taecyeon however locks Chansung with his leg and pushes Chansung. Chansung tries to shift his weight but Taecyeon was too strong. Taecyeon goes to the final round.

 

Round4

Team2 vs Team4 (Krystal vs. Hyoyeon)

The fourth round is about to start. The guys are in position! They push and shove each other. Each of them are putting up a good fight. They attack one another but none of them are budging. Yunho tries to lift Taecyeon up. Taecyeon tries to push Yunho. Taecyeon locks his leg with Yunho and pushes him down. as they were falling Yunho twists himself and Taecyeon almost touch the ground, but Taecyeon twists himself which caused Yunho to be pinned on the ground first. Taecyeon won Round4!

 

“Good Job babe! It was so close!” Jessica said as she gives Yunho a big hug.

 

“Taecyeon! Congrats!” Yoona said as she and the team runs and hugs Taecyeon.

 

The fourth round was over. The guys tried their best.

Points Challenge1: 

1st Team2 50pts

2nd Team4 40pts

3rd Team1 30pts

4th Team3 20pts

5th Team5 10pts

 

Overall rankings of Challenge 2. 

1st Team2 150pts

2nd Team5 140pts 

3rd Team4 120pts

4th Team1 110pts

5th Team3 80pts

 

Overall Challeng Rankings

1st Team2 250pts

2nd Team5 220pts 

3rd Team4 180pts

4th Team1 160pts

5th Team3 150pts

 

Everyone enjoyed their day. No one was mad or upset, everyone was happy. After the challenged they Fabs had another party. The day was over and the Fab kids are ready to start on month two.

 

***Sorry I didn’t get to update a new chapter yesterday but thanks for the support!***