What a Show!

Love&War;

 

It’s 10pm, Team4 later on met up with Team5. Team3 just kept on eating. They found great restaurants to eat at. Later on around 11pm, they met up with Team4 and Team5. They went to the bars and clubs for the rest of their Friday night.

______________________________________________________________________

It’s around 1 in the afternoon Team1 and Team2 are at SBS Studios. They haven’t seen each other yet but soon they will. Team1 is with T-ara while Team2 is with SNSD.

 

“Taecyeon, I left my phone in your car. Will you come with me to get it?” ask Yoona as she pouts he lower lip out.

 

“Sure, I wouldn’t let you go to the car by yourself anyways.” said Taecyeon who treat Yoona like a little sister.

 

Yoona and Taecyeon are headed to Taecyeon’s car. Yuri and Minho is walking around SBS studios. Minho and Yuri ran into a bunch of little kids who will be dancing in the show. Yuri loves kids so she plays with them and Minho joins her.

 

“Noona you are pretty!” said the little boy

 

“Aw thank you! You are very handsome” said Yuri to the little boy

 

“You are lucky! You have a goddess as a girlfriend!” whispered the little boy into Minho’s ear

 

Minho looks at Yuri as she plays with the kids. “She is so nice and kind to little kids.” Minho thought in his head

 

“We have to go now. Good luck in the show!” Yuri said as she hug the kids good-bye 

 

“Have fun kids! we’ll see some other time!” said Minho as he waves to them. 

 

“That was fun! I feel like a little kid again!” Said Yuri with a big smile on her face.

 

“I never knew you liked kids that much.” said Minho

 

“Well, Theres a lot of things you don’t know about me Choi Minho!” said Yuri

 

Minho and Yuri walked around the studio talking to each other. Minho and Yuri learned a lot about each other. It has always been Park Gang verses Choi Gang. Therefore they never got the chance to talk to each other, until now.

______________________________________________________________________

Team1 Just arrived at SBS studio. Chansung and Krystal are walking around together While Jiyeon and Wooyoung go to the dinning hall to get some snacks.

“Wooyuong, I have a question for you.” Jiyeon stated

 

“What is it?” said Wooyoung who is worried about Jiyeon.

 

“Am I that bad of a person? Am I really that mean?” said Jiyeon as her eyes get watery. 

 

“No! Why would you think that? You are one of the nicest girl I have ever met!” said Wooyoung as he wipes Jiyeon’s tears. 

 

“I must be a bad person if Krystal hates me that much!” said Jiyeon

 

“Krystal is ...well Krystal. Krystal gets what she wants when she wants it. People that are in her way, she pushes them down. Jiyeon you are kind and beautiful and Krystal is just jealous of you!” Said Wooyoung as he tries to make her feel better.

 

“Really? You really think of me like that?” asked Jiyeon

 

“Yes, you are a kind and sweet girl! Sometimes your even nicer than Nicole!” said Wooyoung as he jokes about his sister.

 

Jiyeon stops crying because Wooyoung cheered her up. Wooyoung buys her food which makes her happy. Jiyeon is thankful that she has Wooyoung in the same group as her.

______________________________________________________________________ 

Yoona and Taecyeon are sitting in his car talking. Yoona didn’t want to go inside yet. Taecyeon agrees to sit in the car and hang out for a little bit.

 

“Why do you like Tiffany so much? Why can’t you get over her?” Yoona asked

 

“I’m always going to care for her. She just has a spot in my heart.” said Taecyeon

 

“What if she ends up with someone else will you still love her?” Yoona asked because she wonders if she could ever be a part of his life like Tiffany was.

 

“I’ll be happy for her. I will always care for her. I don’t know if I can explain it but there are just some people you will always care for.” said Taecyeon 

 

“Okay, I get it. I won’t ask anymore questions about her.” Yoona said because she doesn’t want to irritate him .

 

“It’s okay, you can ask questions. I don’t want to be the guy who is stuck in his past relationship.” said taecyeon as he looks at Yoona.

 

“Do you think you will ever move on? Do you think you could be with someone else?” Yoona asked

 

“Yes, I’ll move on. I just want to make sure she is happy before I can be happy.” Taecyeon said.

“Yoona do you like someone?” asked Taecyeon who is clueless about her feelings for him.

 

“Yes, I do. But its not the right time for us.” said Yoona as she looks into Taecyeon’s eyes

 

“Well, I hope things can work out for you guys.” said Taecyeon

 

“Me too. Lets head back inside.” said Yoona

______________________________________________________________________

“What’s the deal between you and hating girls?” Chansung asked 

 

“I don’t hate girls! I just dislike them!” Krystal said arrogantly

 

“Okay, Whatever rows your boat!” Chansung said

 

“Chansung whats the deal between hating your siblings?” Krystal asked.

 

“I don’t hate them! I just dislike them!” Chansung answered back

 

“Oh Shut up!” said Krystal as she glares at Chansung!

 

“Make me!” said Chansung 

 

Krystal and Chansung are running around the Studio fighting like little kids. The are chasing one another through the hall. Krystal is hitting Chansung and he keeps on running away.

______________________________________________________________________

Minho and Yuri decide to take the stairs instead of the elevator. Yuri and Minho like to exercise so they like to walk up the stairs. as they are walking up the stairs they hear a little girl cry.

 

“Are you okay little girl? Are you hurt?” asked Yuri who is concerned for the little girl.

 

Minho thought to himself “She is so kind and so loving! Look at the way she taking care of the little girl! She looks like a a goddess!”

 

At that moment he started to like Yuri. He use to like Nicole but when he saw Yuri around the little kids and helping the little girl, he couldn’t help but fall for her. 

 

“I don’t know where my mommy is!” said the girl as she is crying

 

“Stop crying little girl! We are here to help you!” Minho says as he try to cheer her up

 

“It’s ok We are here for you! We will find your mom!” said Yuri

 

“Lets go find your mom!” Minho said as him and Yuri hold the little girl’s hand.

 

“Honey there you are! I was worried sick!” said the mom

“Thank you! Thank you so much!” said the mom

“No problem!” said Minho as him and Yuri walk away.

 

As they are walking up the stairs away from the mom and little girl, Yuri slipped on small puddle of water on the step. Yuri fell down and hurt her ankle and scraped her arm on the steps. 

 

“Yuri! Are you okay? Let me help you.” said Minho as he checks up on Yuri.

 

“I’m okay!” said Yuri as she tries to walk

“Ahhh! Maybe not my ankle hurts really bad!” said Yuri as she tries to walk but falls back down.

 

“Your arm is bleeding. Let me help you.” Minho says as he helps Yuri stand up

“Get on my back!” said Minho as he crouches down in front of her to give her a piggy back ride.

 

“No, Minho. I can’t let you do that!”

 

“Get on my back!” said Minho who is still crouched down in front of her.

 

“No Minho! You will get hurt too!” said Yuri who insists on walking

 

“Park Yuri! Get on my back!” Minho said demandingly.

 

Yuri gets on Minho’s back. 

In her head she is thinking “Wow, I guess this is the real Choi Minho!”

 

Minho carries Yuri to the first aid room. He cleans up her bleeding arm and bandages it. He wraps her ankle up and carried her down to the studio where the performances is will be held. As he carries Yuri to the studio Krystal sees them. Krystal just thought that she was seeing things because she didn’t think that Team2 would be at SBS Studio.

______________________________________________________________________

The Show is about to start Yoona is sitting next to Taecyeon who is sitting next to Minho. Minho is sitting next to Yuri. Team1 saw Team2 and sat down next them. Jiyeon sat next to Yuri. Chansung sat next to Wooyoung who is next to Jiyeon. Krystal is sitting next to Chansung. They watch the Show as it Begins.

 

it’s 3pm SNSD performed a special stage with Shinee! The song they performed to was Shinee’s song Juliette, and Gee by SNSD. T-ara performed to Roly Poly and Lovey Dovey. Many other people performed as well. For Example Super Junior, F(x), Kara, 2NE1, BEG, 2pm and more.

 

As the show ended everyone start to leave. Team1 and Team2 waited till everyone leave before they could leave. As they got ready to leave Minho carried Yuri on his back causing many people to wonder what happened.

 

“Yuri! Are You okay?” Jiyeon asked worried about her sister

 

“I’m okay now. You don’t have to worry.” said Yuri who is trying to calm her sister down.

 

“If you’re okay then you can walk!” Krystal said demandingly. 

 

“Krystal, Stop it! Yuri Can’t walk!” said Minho who his giving Krystal a stare.

 

“Lets get Yuri to my car!” Taecyeon said as he leads Team2 out.

 

“Here Yuri let me carry your purse for you!” said Yoona who is concerned for Yuri.

 

Team2 leaves the studio and goes to Taecyeon’s care. Minho and Yuri are sitting in the back. Taecyeon is driving and Yoona is in the front with him. Team1 leaves right after Team2.

 

It’s around 6 when they get back to the Park House. Krystal and Chansung went to dinner and clubbing by themselves. Wooyoung, Jiyeon, Yoona, Taecyeon, Yuri, and Minho are at the Park House. They decided that it’s been a long day and they were going to stay in for the night. They had dinner at the Park house.

______________________________________________________________________

Team3, Team4 and Team5  had a great time at the bars. While drinking and clubbing Siwon and Tiffany, and Yunho and Jessica shared a kiss. No one knows about the kiss except for Team4. After a late night of partying and clubbing they all slept over at the Choi House. Wooyoung, Jiyeon, Yoona, Taecyeon, Yuri, and Minho spent the night watching movies and playing games. While playing spin the bottle Wooyoung and Jiyeon, Yoona and Taecyeon, and Yuri and Minho shared a kiss. They all decided to keep it a secret. Who knows what happened to Krystal and Chansung. They disappeared for the night.