Will You Be My Date?

Love&War;

 

 

Ch.11

Will you be my date?

 

A week has past and the Park and Choi gang haven’t seen each other. They were to busy working at their other jobs. They gather back this week to continue on the Fabulous Night project.

 

“Hey guys, long time no see!” said Sooyoung as she hugs Nicole

 

“Sooyoung! I missed you! Oh, Hey boys!” said Nicole as she hugs Sooyoung.

 

“Hello girls!” said Key as he sits down by the pool.

 

“I brought snacks for everyone!” said Nicole as she hands out snacks to her team 

 

“Great! I brought snacks too!” said Jinwoon as he smiles at Nicole

 

Team3 ate snacks and got straight to work. They had already invited two chefs to compete in the cook off. They just need to find two more chefs. Soon Team3 left togo get lunch and find two more chefs.

______________________________________________________________________

“Hey, Yuri! lets have an update!” said Taecyeon getting straight to work

 

“We have talked to almost everyone about their wardrobe already. We just need to talk 2pm.” Yuri explained to her group.

 

“Great! we’re almost finished!” said Yoona who is smiling

 

“When is our meeting with 2pm?” asked Minho

 

“We have a meeting with them Saturday evening around 2.” Yuri said

 

“Okay sounds, good. We will meet at Minho’s house 12:30.” said Taecyeon

 

“Thats a plan! Do we have anything else to do today?” asked Yoona

 

“Yeah, we need to separate into 2. One group will go look at trophies, and the other group will be going to look at certificates and ribbons.” Yuri explained

 

“Ok so its going to be me and Taecyeon, and you and Minho?” asked Yoona while looking at Yuri

 

“Yeah, if thats fine with you guys?” Yuri asked the boys

 

“We’re fine with its!” Minho said with excitement.

 

Team2 splits off and go straight to work. Yuri and Yoona had planned their day to be split into groups. They had planned it so Yoona can spend time with Taecyeon, and Yuri can spend time with Minho. Their task wouldn’t take long so they would have a lot of free time with one another. Yuri and Yoona are on a mission.

______________________________________________________________________

Team1 is having their meeting on the lawn. They have almost finished their task. They have talked to all the celebrities already.

 

“We are done! Well almost...” said Chansung. 

 

“Yeah, we just need to team5!” said Wooyoung

 

“Ok, lets go talk to them!” said Jiyeon 

 

“Yeah! lets hurry! Me and Jiyeon have something to do later!”  Krystal yelled as she links arms with Jiyeon

 

Krystal and Jiyeon became friends again, through their other job. Like Yoona and Yuri, Krystal and Jiyeon are on a mission. They want to finish work early as soon as possible.

 

“Whats up team1!” said Junho as he does his handshake with Wooyoung

 

“Lets get to work!” said Hyoyeon with a big smile on her face.

 

Team1 and Team5 are working together. They are discussing things that are going to be needed for the stage and the event for Fabulous Night.

______________________________________________________________________

“Hey Tiff!” said Jessica with a big smile on her face

 

“Hey Jess!” said Tiffany as she gives Jessica a hug.

 

“We really don’t have a lot of work to do today.” stated Yunho

 

“Well we can hit the bars! If you want?” said Siwon 

 

“Tiffany and I have some things to do first, then we will meet up with you guys!” said Jessica.

 

“Ok Me and Yunho will go to the bars first!” said Siwon as he gives Yunho a high five

 

“Yeah! You girls go do your thing! See you later!” said Yunho as him and Siwon walks away.

 

Team4 is splitting up. Siwon and Yunho are headed to the bars. Tiffany and Jessica are going to have lunch and do there own thing then meet up with Siwon and Junho. Like Yuri and Yoona, and Jiyeon and Krystal, they have their mission.

______________________________________________________________________

Minho and Yuri just finished picking out the trophy for best dressed. They are currently walking in the park along the riverside.

 

“Good thing we finished early!” said Minho with a happy voice.

 

“Yeah, good thing! So... hows has your week been?” Yuri asked 

 

“It’s been good. I’ve just been working a lot, but I’ve missed...the team.” said Minho as he wanted to say Yuri’s name but then switched it to the team.

 

“That good! I’ve missed the team too!” said Yuri in a cheerful voice.

 

“How was your week? I hear that you were busy.” Minho said.

 

“Yeah, I have been working a lot too.” Yuri said

 

“Well thats good!” said Minho as he smiles at Yuri

 

Yuri and Minho go sit down in the grass as they watch the kites in the sky fly, and children playing with their friends. 

 

“Minho... I have a question for you.” said Yuri as she twirls her hair

 

“Yes Yuri.” Minho said

 

“I have a Red Carpet event on friday and... I was wondering if you would like... if you would like to go with me.” said Yuri as she twirls her hair and looks into Minho’s eyes.

 

“I’d love to!” Minho said as he looks deep into Yuri’s eyes. 

 

“Great! I’ll have the best date!” Yuri said while smiling

 

“Look its the ice cream man! My treat!” said Minho as he helps Yuri stand up.

 

Yuri and Minho go get ice cream and spent their day at the park. Minho and Yuri ate ice cream and rode bikes together. Minho was happy that Yuri asked him to be her date. 

______________________________________________________________________

Tiffany and Jessica are at a small cafe bakery. They are eating some sweets and drinking tea with each other.

 

“Jessica, who are you going to ask?” asked Tiffany

 

“I’m not quite sure. I think I’m going to ask Yunho.” said Jessica as she drinks some tea.

 

“Do you like him?” Tiffany asked.

“Maybe... He’s a really sweet guy and he treats me differently then other guys.” Jessica stated

“Are you going to ask Siwon?” asked Jessica

 

“Yeah, I think so. I kind of like him...” said Tiffany as she drinks her tea

 

“That’s good Tiff! You’re starting to move on!” said Jessica as she gives Tiffany a high five.

 

“I think Yoona wants to take him. I think they would be cute together.” Tiffany said as she finishes her food.

 

“Well, I’m glad you guys can both move on! Lets go meet up with the boys! said Jessica as she starts to stand up.

 

Tiffany and Jessica finish their meal and head out the bakery. They are headed to the bars now to find Siwon and Yunho. There they will ask Siwon and Yunho to be their dates.

______________________________________________________________________

Jiyeon had asked Wooyoung to be her date already. She walks with Krystal to look for Minho. Jiyeon was unaware that her sister is going to ask Minho. Jiyeon assumed that Yuri would ask Taecyeon. 

 

“There he is!” shouted Jiyeon

 

“Where?! I don’t see him!” shouted Krystal 

 

“There at the park! he’s the guy on the bike!” said Jiyeon as she points at Minho

 

“Who’s that girl with him?” Krystal asked

 

“I don’t know. I can’t see her face!” said Jiyeon as she tries to see who it is.

 

Jiyeon and Krystal goes and spy on Minho. They hid behind bushes and disguised them  selves so that they won’t see them. Soon Krystal and Jiyeon realize its was Yuri, who with Minho.

 

“Yuri?” said Jiyeon is a questionable voice.

 

“What is she doing with him?” Krystal said angrily

 

“I don’t know should I call her?” asked Jiyeon

 

“Yeah! Call her!” Krystal demanded

 

Jiyeon takes her phone out and calls Yuri. Yuri is on speaker phone while Krystal and Jiyeon are listening.

 

“Hello? Yuri! What are you up to?” asked Jiyeon

 

“I’m just with Minho! What are you doing?” asked Yuri

 

“I’m just taking a quick break from work. So... Who did you ask to be your date?” Jiyeon asked very slyly. 

 

“I asked Minho! Did you ask Wooyoung yet?” Yuri asked without knowing that Krystal is listening to the conversation.

 

“Yeah, I asked Wooyoung! I thought you were going to ask Taecyeon?” said Jiyeon in a confused tone.

 

“No, I took him last time. Yoona is taking him this time!” said Yuri

 

“Oh okay! Well I got to get back to work. I’ll talk to you later!” said Jiyeon as she hangs up.

 

“Okay bye!” said Yuri as she hangs up.

 

Yuri hung up the phone. Her and Minho are still at the park hanging out. Krystal is sad and mad that Minho is going with Yuri. Krystal and Jiyeon are headed to meet up with Chansung and Wooyoung at the arcade.

 

“How can he go with her! He’s suppose to go with me!” Krystal said in an angry voice.

 

“Calm down Krystal. Yuri didn’t know you were planning to ask Minho.” Jiyeon said

 

“I know! I’m just upset!” said Krystal

 

“It’s okay! Just take a deep breath!” Jiyeon said while taking a deep breath

 

“Who am I suppose to go with now?” said Krystal 

 

“You’re a pretty girl Krystal! A lot of guys would go with you!” said Jiyeon as she smiles at Krystal

 

“Except Minho! ...But Thanks Jiyeon! I’ll just take Chansung.” said Krystal as she smiles at Jiyeon

 

Krystal and Jiyeon meet up with Chansung and Wooyoung. Chansung and Krystal are really good friends. Although they fight often, they are really close. The girls meet up with the guys and hang out at the arcade. ______________________________________________________________________

Yoona and Taecyeon finished getting certificates and ribbons for the event. Yoona takes Taecyeon to one of her favorite place in Seoul. They are on the rooftop of a building looking out to the city.

 

“This is beautiful! How did you find this place?” asked Taecyeon as he stares at the view. 

 

“I was filming a drama in this building one day. I felt upset and sad so I just ran up here to get some air.” said Yoona as she reminisce about the memory

 

“This view can take your mind off of everything!” exclaimed Taecyeon

 

“Taecyeon!” said Yoona

 

“Yes Yoona!” Taecyeon said

 

“I have a question for you.” Yoona said as she looks at the view

 

“Go ahead and ask, you know I’ll answer all your questions.” Taecyeon said

 

“Would you be my date for a red carpet event on friday?” Yoona asked as she looks at Taecyeon.

 

“On friday?” Taecyeon asked

 

“Yes on friday! Yuri, Krystal, Jiyeon, Jessica and... Tiffany will be there too.” said Yoona

 

“There all going to be there? Well I don’t want you and Tiffany to feel awkward.” Taecyeon stated. 

 

“Tiffany and I are friends now. She is going with Siwon to the red carpet event. We are much closer now then we were before.” said Yoona as she looks into Taecyeon’s eyes.

 

“Well if Tiffany and you are on good terms, it would be my pleasure to be your date.” Taecyeon said as he looks at Yoona with a smile.

 

Yoona and Taecyeon spent the rest of the day around the city. They went to eat food and shopped.

______________________________________________________________________

All the girls have their dates now! Yuri is going with Minho, Yoona is going with Taecyeon, Jessica is going with Yunho, Tiffany is going with Siwon, Jiyeon is going with Wooyoung, and Krystal is going with Chansung. The red carpet event is going to be a memorable night.