The Red Carpet

Love&War;

 

 

It is friday morning, around 10 in the morning. Tiffany, Jessica, Krystal, Jiyeon, Yoona and Yuri are all at the Fab house. They decided to meet their so they can all try on their dresses. The designers are bringing their dresses over for them to have a final fitting. The girls are going to spend the whole day in the Fab house getting ready. The rest of the other people are at their other jobs for the day.

 

“Good Morning!” Yuri said as she waves at all the girls.

 

“How can you be so happy in the morning?” said Tiffany as she puts her head on Jessica’s shoulder and close her eyes.

 

“Did you work late Tiff?” Jessica asked as she pats Tiffany’s head.

 

“Yeah, I was up late writing a song at the studio.” said Tiffany as she wipes her eyes.

 

“I don’t think any of us got to sleep last night. Except for Yuri!” Krystal said while looking at Yuri with a smile.

 

“Yeah, I was up late filming a drama. Krystal and Jessica were Recording their music, and Jiyeon was at a late charity event.” Yoona said as she yawns.

 

“Well actually, Yuri should be more tired than me! Yuri had a night time photo shoot and a sunrise photo shoot this morning.” Jiyeon stated with a confused face.

 

The girls all turned and looked at Yuri, but Yuri didn’t notice them. Yuri was passed out on the couch. The girls watched Yuri sleep for a minute and then they had a plan. The girls decide to have a spa day at the Fab House before the event. 

 

“Yuri! Park Yuri!” yelled Tiffany

 

“Park Yuri! Wake Up!” Krystal shouted while shaking Yuri

 

“What! I’m awake! I’m awake!” Yuri yelled as she opens her eyes.

 

“Yuri! We’re gonna have a spa day so we all can rest and relax before the event!” said Jessica

 

“Good! I’m sure we can all use some relaxation!” Yuri said with a happy voice and a big smile.

 

The girls had the Spa people come to the Fab House. All the girls had a facial a massage and got their nails and feet done. The girls were having a great time together.

______________________________________________________________________

“Hey, do we need to get anything for the girls tonight?” asked Siwon because he has never been to big red carpet event.

 

“No, you don’t have to get them anything. Just make sure you look nice!” said Taecyeon who has been at a big red carpet event before.

 

“Sounds good to me!” Chansung said with a big smile.

 

“Since we have a lot of time before the event lets go work out!” said Minho 

 

“Yes! I need to hit the gym!” said Yunho

 

“Lets go! And get food! I’m starving!” Wooyoung said as he rubs his belly.

 

The boys went to have a guys day before meeting up with the girls. They went to eat lunch at the Kim family restaurant. Then they will go work out at the gym.

______________________________________________________________________

“Yuri! Your hair is so long and pretty!” said Tiffany.

 

“No! Your hair is prettier!” Yuri said as she argues back.

 

The girls just got their hair done. Each of them have long beautiful  hair. Yuri and Yoona have long brown wavy hair. Tiffany has long brown hair with curls towards the bottom of her hair. Jessica has a medium golden brown hair with curls at the bottom oh her hair. Krystal has long brown hair but instead of curling it she kept her hair straight. Jiyeon has long reddish brown wavy hair. The girls are getting their makeup done too. 

 

“Wow! Jessica you are gorgeous!” said Tiffany as she runs over to Jessica

 

“Thanks! You are too Tiff!” said Jessica as she looks at Tiffany.

 

“Look at my baby Jiyeon! Isn’t she beautiful?” said Yuri as she holds Jiyeon’s hands while looking at her.

 

“Of course she is beautiful! She’s just like her big sis!” said Yoona as she comes over to talk to Yuri and Jiyeon.

 

“Look at Krystal! She looks stunning!” said Jiyeon in awe

 

“Look at me? Do you see Yuri?! She’s a goddess!” said Krystal as she runs over to Yuri.

 

“Oh stop it! Obviously Yoona is prettier than me!” said Yuri with a smile while looking at Yoona.

 

“Girls stop fighting and come over here!” said Mrs. Jung 

 

“It’s almost time girls! You girls should get changed!” said Mrs. Park

 

“Yeah, it’s time to put your dresses on!” Mrs. Kim said with a smile on her face

 

“We’re coming!” said Tiffany 

 

“The boys will be on there way soon!” said Mrs. Park

 

The girls then proceed to put on their dresses. Then they went to hair and makeup. They were getting their hair and makeup touched up. The guys are on their way to pick the girls up. They are using the Parks limo for the night.

 

“The Guys are here! Are you girls done yet?” asked Mrs. Jung from down stairs. 

 

“There almost done!” yelled Mrs. Kim from up stairs

 

“They’ll be done soon.” said Mrs. Jung

 

“It’s okay, let them take their time.” said Minho

 

The girls start to walk down the stairs one by one.

 

Jessica was the first one to walk down the stairs. She is wearing a light coral long dress. In the middle of the dress it has jewels that compliment the waist. It also had a small train.

 

Jiyeon was the second one to walk down the stairs. She was wearing a light blue and silver dress. The dress was short but had a small dangling long piece on the side. It had embedded jewels on it. 

 

Tiffany was the third one to walk down the stairs. She was wearing a light pink dress. The dress was long and flowing. There was a design on the waist that went up towards the chest. The design complimented the waist line.

 

Krystal was the fourth one to walk down the stairs. She was wearing a light blue dress. The dress was short and had feathers on it. in the very enter of the dress their were embedded jewels.

 

Yoona was the fifth one to walk down the stairs. She wore a mint green dress that was long. On one side of the dress, one shoulder slid off creating a one shoulder effect. their were sequins embedded across the waist and rim of the dress.

 

Yuri was the sixth one to walk down the stairs. She was wearing a short light pink dress. the dress had a mix of light pink and an amethyst color. In the back of the dress their was a bow at the back waist line. Their was also a train with the dress.

 

All of the girls looked wonderful. They were all wearing dresses by Marchesa. The guys were in awe. The girls looked absolutely beautiful. The guys all looked very handsome as well. All the guys wore Armani suits.

______________________________________________________________________

“Jessica you look stunning!” said Yunho as he looks at his girlfriend

 

“Thank you! you look very handsome!” said Jessica as she fixes Yunho’s tie 

 

“Thanks! Your dress looks perfect on you!” Yunho said as he keeps on staring at Jessica in awe.

 

“Thanks Yunho! Your too sweet!” said Jessica as she blushes.

 

“Aww you guys are so cute!” s Krystal said to Yunho and Jessica as she looks at them.

 

“You look beautiful tonight!” said Chansung

 

“Thank you! You are looking very sharp tonight!” Krystal said with a smile on her face.

 

“That dress is very nice.” said Chansung as he keeps on staring at Krystal.

 

“Thanks! Since when did you learn to compliment me so nicely?” Krystal said in a joking voice.

 

“Since the day you decided to be an angel instead of the devil!” said Chansung as he jokes around with Krystal.

 

Chansung fell for Krystal at that instant. He couldn’t keep his eyes off of Krystal. Siwon couldn’t keep his eyes off of Tiffany either. 

 

“Tiffany! You look excellent!” said Siwon who is in loss of words.

 

“Thank you Siwon!” said Tiffany with a big smile on her face

 

“Your eye smile tonight its even prettier than ever!” said Siwon while staring into Tiffany's eyes.

 

“Her eyes are beautiful!” Jiyeon said while linking arms with Tiffany.

 

“Your eyes are beautiful too Jiyeon!” Wooyoung said as he stares at Jiyeon. 

 

“Thank you Wooyoung! You are looking great tonight!” Jiyeon said with a big smile on her face.

 

“Well thanks. You are look amazing tonight!” said Wooyoung with smile 

 

“Thanks for being so nice to me Wooyoung!” Jiyeon said innocently.

 

“He’s not be nice to you Jiyeon! He’s being honest. You look great tonight!” Taecyeon said 

 

“Isn’t she the most precious thing ever!” said Yoona as she stands next to Taecyeon.

 

“Yeah she is so cute!... But Yoona you are gorgeous!” said Taecyeon looking Yoona

 

“You think so?” asked Yoona as she looks around at the other girls.

 

“I know so! You look very very very good tonight!” Taecyeon said as he looks deep into Yoona’s eyes.

 

“Thank you! Yuri looks like a Goddess tonight doesn’t she?” Said Yoona who looks at Yuri in awe.

 

“Yeah, Yuri looks like an Angel from the sky!” Said Taecyeon as he looks at Yuri

 

“Yuri! You are looking absolutely magnificent Tonight! Words can even describe how you look tonight!” said Minho as he looks into Yuri’s eyes.

 

“Thank you Minho! You are so sweet! ... But you are looking wonderful tonight in your suit!” Yuri said as she stares at him.

 

“Thank you! ... But you look like a goddess!” Minho said making Yuri blush.

 

“Thank you Minho! here let me fix your collar for you!” Yuri said as she helps Minho with his collar and tie. 

 

They took a few pictures at the Fab House then they went to the limo. In the limo they had some champagne and they talked to one another.

______________________________________________________________________

They arrived at the place and are getting ready to walk on the red carpet. They all paired up with their dates and one by one each couple walked the red carpet and did interviews. In a way they were working and enjoying their time because they got to advertise about Fabulous Night in their interview. Also Jessica introduced Yunho as her boyfriend to the press.

 

The Awards ceremony has started. The opening to the awards ceremony was a special stage with SNSD and 2pm. The hosts of the Awards tonight was Boom and Ji Hyun Woo. They host Invincible youth also. The Awards ceremony was entertaining and fun for everyone. The Fab Kids were happy by the end of the night. The Fabs won many awards. 

 

Awards

Jessica- Best Solo Artist

Best Duet with SNSD and Shinee

 

Krystal-Best Newcomer Solo Artist

Fresh Face Award Singer

 

Tiffany- Best composer

Best instrumental music

Best Ost

 

Jiyeon-Model Rookie Award

Fresh Face Award Model

 

Yoona- Best Newcomer Actress

Best Supporting Role 

 

Yuri- Model of the Year

Fashionista Award

Cf Model Award

Fashion Model Award

 

The Night was a wonderful and entertaining for all the Fab Kids. The Fabs walked away with 15 awards. Their week is almost over and So is their first month. Two more months to go before Fabulous night. The second month will be fun and entertaining. They’ll start off the second month with Challenge2!