You are Cordially Invited!

Love&War;

 

 

Its the second day at work and the Park and Choi Gang are working together. They are divided in their small groups. They are planning to invite celebrities to their events. Since Fabulous Night was an event for celebrities and commenors. 

 

“Hey Team1 we are meeting by the pool!” said Chansung happily

 

“What? No! We got the pool!” shouted Siwon

 

“Sorry dude! We called dibs ” Chansung exclaimed at he and his group race to the pool.

 

“Siwon their are so many spots to meet at out side!” Sooyoung said

 

“Fine, Team4 has the pool tomorrow!” Siwon exclaimed while looking at the other groups.

 

Team4 lets have our meeting on the upper balcony!” Said Yunho as he leads his group up stairs.

 

“Yah! Team2 lets meet in the lounge area under the waterfall!” shouted Yuri with excitement.

 

“Yeah! Come on boys lets go!” said Yoona as she grabs Taecyeon’s hands while following Minho and Yuri.

 

“Let’s go Team3! We’re meeting at the backyard lawn chairs!” Said Sooyoung with excitement.

 

“Sounds, good to me!” exclaimed Tiffany

 

“Everybody has a spot! I guess Team5 should meet at the palm trees facing the lake!”

 

“yeah, well thats my favorite spot anyways!” said  Junho as he wraps his arms around Hyoyeon.

______________________________________________________________________

“Lets get to work guys! So... who should we invite?” Yunho said

 

“I’m close to Taeyeon unnie from SNSD! I can give her a call!” Tiffany said while taking her phone out. 

 

“Yeah good idea! I’m close with Lee Dong Wook oppa! We are doing a drama together!” said Jessica with a smile on her face.

 

“Super Junior and I are like best friends! I’ll call Shindong and Leetuek shi.” Siwon says as he looks at Yunho with a smirk. 

 

“Really?! I have always wanted to meet Shindong oppa!” said Tiffany with excitement.

 

“Yunho who are you going to invite?” Jessica asks arrogantly to see if he can beat Siwon.

 

“I’m going to invite 2 good friends of mine!” Yunho said as he dials a number.

 

Jessica, Tiffany and Siwon are quite confused to see who he would call.

 

“Hello? Hello Go Ara! Its Yunho! Are you busy?” Yunho asks

“Oh you are with Changmin too? Good! I want to invite you two to this event, Its called Fabulous Night! You guys will come? Okay sounds great! I’ll call you guys later. Have a good day!” said Yunho while he closes his phone

 

“TVXQ and Go Ara? Nice!” Jessica said while giving Yunho a high five

 

“Good so everyone has invited someone right?!” Tiffany asked

 

“Yep! So now we can all take a break and relax!” Siwon said as he puts his hands behind his head.

 

Jessica went inside to get some drinks for the guys. Siwon and Yunho are enjoying the view from the Fab house and trying to see what the other groups are doing. They can hear what Team2 are discussing.

______________________________________________________________________

“Girls! Lets get to work! Stop messing around with the water!” Said Taecyeon as he sits on the outdoor couch.

 

“Fine! We’ll stop!” Said Yuri as her and Yoona have their hand behind their back.

 

“Come sit down and lets work!” Minho said

 

“Okay! Lets Work!” said Yoona as she and Yuri splashes water on Minho and Taecyeon

 

The girls run away but they guys caught them and splashed them. Team3 was playing around more than working

______________________________________________________________________

“Since when was your sister and Yoona close?” Siwon asked Yunho

 

“I guess since now.” said Yunho.

 

“They never really hated each other. They just disliked each other because of me.” Tiffany said.

“Well I guess since they can be friends, we could become friends too.” Jessica said to Tiffany

 

“I’d like that!” said Tiffany with a big smile on her face. 

 

“But lets keep it clear we aren’t best friends. And the rest of the girls can’t know about our friendship.” Jessica said to Tiffany 

 

“Why can’t the other girls know?” Siwon asked

 

“Because if the other girls know they could get mad. Some of the girls really do hate each other. If they find out they will create Drama and Chaos.”

 

“Good thinking girls!” Yunho said while giving them high fives.

 

“We aren’t friends! Don’t forget that!” Siwon said to Yunho.

 

“I wont forget. We are just co-workers.” Yunho said looking straight at Siwon.

 

The two dislike each other very much. They are trying real hard not to create drama. They decide to ease drop on Team2. They want to see what Team2 is doing. 

______________________________________________________________________

“Ok! We had our fun now. Lets get to work!” Yuri said as she rested on the couch.

 

“Invites, Who do we all plan to invite to this event? Each person has to invite at least 2 people.” Taecyeon said

 

“Lets get our phones out!” said Yoona as she takes her phone out.

 

“Oh I got it! I work out with Jonghyun from Shinee! I’ll call him! Ummm... I’ll think of someone else later.” Minho said while thinking of who else to invite.

 

“I’ll invite Sunny unnie from SNSD and Taeyang from Big Bang!” said Yuri with a happy smile on her face.

 

“Darn it I was going to invite Sunny unnie! I don’t believe you know Taeyang oppa from Big Bang.” Yoona said

 

“I do know Taeyang oppa!” Yuri said while staring at Yoona

 

“If you know him then prove it! Call him now!” Yoona said handing Yuri her phone.

 

“Hello? Taeyang oppa! Its Yuri!” Yuri said to the phone since its on speaker

 

“Hey Yuri! How is my favorite Park girl doing?” Taeyang said

“Taeyang oppa, I have a favor to ask. Will you be able to attend the Fabulous Night event? It would mean a lot to me if you came!” Yuri said

 

“Of course I’ll go! G-Dragon will come too! I’ll call you later its my turn to go record!” Taeyang said.

 

“Thanks oppa! Have fun recording! Do well!” Yuri said with a big smile on her face.

 

Yoona sits there in awe because she just heard Taeyang’s voice through the phone. The rest of them call their famous friends to invite them to their event. After they called their friends they started to have a water fight. Hyoyeon and Junho had already called their friends and decide to join Team2. It was Hyoyeon and Junho verses Yuri and Taecyeon verses Yoona and Minho. Team2 and Team5 was having a good time.

______________________________________________________________________

Team3 was watching Team2 and Team5 playing around made them want to play too. They decided to call their friends fast so they could play in the water fight.

 

“I think we should go in a different route then the other teams!” Sooyoung said with an idea in her head

 

“I agree! We shouldn’t just invite singers!” Nicole said 

 

“I’ll invite Shin Bong-sun and Yoo Jae-Seok!” Sooyoung shouted with excitement

 

“I’ll invite Nol Hong-cheol!” Nicole shouted right after

 

 “Hmmm I’ll invite the lioness!” Jinwoon said

 

“Who’s the lioness?” Key asked

 

“Noh Sa-yeon!” Jinwoon exclaimed! 

 

Team3 invited their people and decided to go inside for some drinks before playing with Team2 and Team5. They also went inside to ask Team4 to join them. Everyone was relaxing and having fun except for Team1.

______________________________________________________________________

Krystal is upset because they people she wanted to invite either can’t go or has already been invited by someone else. Team1 called people on their own and came together to report back who they invited. Team1 is sitting by the pool and they have their feet in the pool. 

 

“Ok! Who invited who? We’ll start with you Wooyoung.” said Krystal acting like the leader of the group.

 

“Umm ok. I invited 2am Jokwon and Seulong” Wooyung said

 

“Thats cool dude. I like their songs but I like 2pm better” said Chansung

“They are already invited.” Said Wooyoung

 

“Chansung who did you invite?” Jiyeon asked

 

“I invited Miss A Min and Suzy!” Chansung said while humming their song Good-bye Baby.  

 

“Krystal who did you invite?” Wooyoung asked

 

“Just Luna and Sulli from F(x)! How bout you Jiyeon”  Krystal said arrogantly.

 

“I invited T-ara Eunjung and Hyomin. I also invited Mblaq Lee Joon!” Jiyeon said with a big smile.

 

“You were the one who invited Lee Joon! I invited him and he turned me down! How could you do this” said Krystal who is upset and crossing her arms

 

“Sorry! I didn’t know you were going to invite him.” apoligized Jiyeon 

 

Krystal got up and said “Why would he choose you over me? I can’t believe this!”

 

Worried about Krystal, Jiyeon got up and said “I’m so sorry. I didn’t think it would be like this.”

 

“Whatever Jiyeon!” Krystal said as she pushes Jiyeon with her shoulders 

 

Jiyeon almost fell in the water but Wooyoung was there to catch her fall. However the effect backed fire on Krystal and she fell in the pool.

 

“Park Jiyeon! How could you do this to me!” yelled Krystal.

 

Krystal got everyones attention. Everyone ran towards the pool Krystal is in the pool with her drenched clothes. Team2, Team3, Team4, and Team5 were already wet from the water fight jumped in the pool with their clothes on. The rest of Team1 jumped in also creating a huge water fight in the pool. That just made Krystal even more mad because everyone was having fun and not caring about ho she fell into the pool.