He is Back

Love&War;

 

 

Its been about 3 or 4 days since their first meeting with Fab chairman. He’s back for a check up on the project. So far since Krystal and Jiyeon’s incident the two still haven’t made up. They have spoke a word to each other. It makes it difficult to work together if you don’t talk. Everyone is in the main conference room of the Fab House.

 

“Good Morning Kids! Lets start this meeting.” The Chairman said with a smile on his face. 

 

“Good morning Chairman.” everyone said.

 

“Update me on the celebrity guests!” The Chairman said demandingly 

 

Yunho and Siwon the leaders of the the Park and Choi Gang shows him a slide show and a printed sheet of the guests that the have invited.

 

Celebrity Guest List

Team1

Jiyeon- Mblaq Lee Joon and T-ara Eunjung and Hyomin.

Krystal- F(x) Luna and Sulli

Wooyoung- 2am Jokwon and Seulong

Chansung- Miss A Min and Suzy

Team2

Yuri- SNSD Sunny and Big Bang Taeyang and G-Dragon

Yoona- Kara Goo hara and After School Nana and Park Kahi

Taecyeon- 2pm Nickhun and F(x) Victoria

Minho- Shinee Jonghyun and leader Onew

Team3

Sooyoung- Happy Together hosts Shin Bong-sun and Yoo Jae-Seok

Nicole- SBS Heroes host Lee Hwi-jae and Nol Hong-cheol

Jinwoon- Singer/ Lioness- Noh Sa-Yeon

Key- Haha Mong show host Ha-Ha and Happy Together host Park Myung-su

Team4

Tiffany- SNSD kid leader Taeyeon and Maknae Seohyun 

Jessica- Actor Lee Dong Wook and 4 minute Hyuna

Yunho- Actress Go Ara and TVXQ Changmin

Siwon- Super Junior Shindong and Leeteuk

Team5

Hyoyeon- Super Junior Eunhyuk and 2NE1 Sandra Park

Junho- 2pm Junsu and Kara Park Gyuri

 

“Wow! You guys did a great job finding celebrities! You guys have a variety of people! Good Job!” said the Chairman who looks very pleased!

 

“Thank you!” Said Siwon and Yunho as they walk back toward their seats.

 

“Have You decided on the Entertainment for the Night?”

 

Yuri and Yoona get up from their seats and Present their plans for Entertainment.

 

Fabulous Night Entertainment 

Performers 

Bands-T-ara- Cry Cry+ Lovey Dovey

Shinee- Ring Ding Dong+ Lucifer

Super Junior- Sorry Sorry

SNSD- Gee+The Boys

2pm Hands up+ Heartbeat

 

Talent Show- Kids with talent (Like the show Stark King

 

Team1-Singing and Dancing T-ara Time to Love

Team2-Singing and Dancing y Back

Team3-Power Dance Technologic 

Team4-Singing Can You feel the Love tonight

Team5- Power Dance to Boom Boom Pow

 

The Park and Choi Gang Special Stage

 

Hosts

Tiffany and Yuri

Shin Bong-sun and Yoo Jae-Seok

 

Awards

Best Dressed Celebrities

Talent Show winners

Best Chief

Winner of the Park and Choi competition

Best Performance

 

“Good Job! Good Job! Very Good Job!” said the Chairman as he claps his hands with a big smile on his face.

 

“Thank you!” said Yoona and Yuri as they head back to their seats.

 

“Now that you have planned everything, all you need to do now is carry out your guys plan. You need to talk to the performers, Chiefs, hosts, and more. You guys are almost finished.” said the Chairman.

 

“Yeah 3 more moths until we finish!” said Chansung

 

“3 months will fly by fast! You may not like the job now but you will miss it when you don’t have it anymore.” said they Chairman

 

“Oh I won’t miss it!” Krystal said while staring Jiyeon down.

 

“I have a task for each of the teams. Team1, you will be in charge of talking to the performers. You guys need to find out if they need something special for their stage or not. You guys will need to find Judges for the talent show as well.” said the Chairman as he looks at Team1.

 

“Yes sir, we have a meeting with some of the performers.” said Wooyoung. 

 

“Good We can’t have something go wrong while they are on stage. You guys understand?” said the Chairman.

 

“Yes Sir!” Team1 said.

 

Team2 You guys will be in charge of wardrobe. You guys will take care of clothes for the staff and performers. We will have no outfit malfunctions. Also Team2 You guys are in charge of the Best Dressed awards.” said the Chairman as he looks at Team2.

 

“Yes Sir!” said Team2.

 

Team3, you guys will be in charge of the food. I need to know what food you guys will be serving. Also I need you to find 4 good chiefs to cook and be in the cook off. You must find food critics to be judges.” said the Chairman as he looks at Team3.

 

“Yay! Food my favorite!” says Nicole as she rubs her belly

 

“I’m glad someone is excited about their task!” Said the Chairman as he laughs at Nicole

 

“Yes Sir. We will do our best!” said Team3.

 

Team4 you guys will go to the bars to find and buy good wine and special drinks for the night. We need unique drinks for people to remember. Also you guys will be in charge of decorations.” said the Chairman as he looks at Team4.

 

“Yes Sir!” Team4 said.

 

Team 5 You guys will be talking to the architect and people doing the construction crew. We need to have a unique stage and place for Fabulous Night. You guys will need to Pick out the furniture for the event and the venue you want it at.” said the Chairman as he looks at Team4.

 

“We will meet with architect on Friday!” said Hyoyeon

“Good Very Good! Since it’s just you too I will send 2 people to help you guys out.”

 

“Thank You” Said Team5.

 

 “As a whole you guys will be advertising Fabulous Night. Also you guys will also deal with the press visit different people and celebrities and inform them about the event.” said the Chairman as he looks at everyone in the room.

 

“Yes Sir!” said everyone

 

“Good I’ll be back next Sunday for another checkup! Have a nice day.” The Chairman says as he walks out of the room

______________________________________________________________________

The teams left the conference rooms and split up for team meetings. Everyone is back at their usual spot Except for Team1 and Team3 and they traded spots because they did not want Team1 to have another accident in the pool again.

 

“Krystal, are you going to talk to Jiyeon anytime soon?” said Wooyoung

 

“No! I can’t believe she pushed me into the pool!” Krystal said angrily

 

“No, She didn’t! You tried to push her and you fell in on your own!” Chansung said while laughing

 

“Sorry Krystal I didn’t want you to fall in.” Jiyeon said innocently

 

“Fine, its whatever now! But if it happens again your dead!” Krystal said in a threatening voice. 

 

“Ok, now that we are finished with your drama lets get to work!” said Chansung while staring at Krystal 

 

“We have a meeting with T-ara on Friday so lets prepare our stuff” said Wooyoung. 

 

Team1 is working diligently with each other. They fixed one problem between Krystal and Jiyeon, who knows how many more problems there will be. They are getting there stuff ready to meet T-ara on Friday.

______________________________________________________________________

Team5 is Just relaxing by the lake. Since its just Junho and Hyoyeon there isn’t any problem. The just look over the lake as they prepare to meet the architects on Friday.

______________________________________________________________________

Team3 is quite happy. They get to sit at the pool and eat. They are planning out their route of where they should eat first. Nicole and Sooyoung are very pretty and thin girls, but when it comes to food they could eat more than the average guy.

 

“Lets go get Rice Cakes!’ Nicole said with excitement

 

“Yeah the spicy ones!” said Jinwoon who is rubbing his stomach.

 

“Oh don’t forget Kimbap!” shouted Sooyoung

 

“Oh and Kimchi stew!” said Key while his lips.

 

“Guys, we are fatties! All we think about is food! I love food!” said Jinwoon 

 

“Who cares! We can always work off the extra pounds later!” said Sooyoung

 

“Guys lets go in the kitchen and cook! We can Cook Dinner for everyone!” said Nicole who is really excited to cook.

 

“Yes! Lets cook now cause really want to eat!” Sooyoung says as her and Nicole link arms going into the Kitchen. 

 

“Hey guys! We’re Cooking dinner tonight! We’ll let you know when it’s Ready!” shouted Key as he tells the other teams.

 

Team3 went in the kitchen to cook. Key and Jinwoon are preparing spicy rice cakes. Sooyoung is making Kimbap, while Nicole is making Kimchi pancakes and Kimchi fried rice. The Fab house smelled wonderful and homey.

______________________________________________________________________

Team4 is think of names of drinks that can come up with. They are also thinking of which bars to go to. It’s a good thing that Team4 got this task. Not only can they think of cool drink names, Team4 has a high alcohol tolerance.

 

“Since everyone have meetings on Friday want go to the bars?” Siwon said. 

 

“I want to go but I have a recording that morning.” Jessica said with a sad face

 

“We can wait till your done recording! We can go drink anytime!” said Tiffany while smiling at Jessica.

 

“Yeah! We can Just pick you up at the studio, then go to the bars!” Said Yunho as he comforts Jessica. 

 

“Seriously?! You guys would do that for me?” asked Jessica.

 

“Of course your part of our team!” said Siwon

 

“So its a plan! Jessica just go to work and we will meet you at the studio. Then we will go to “work” aka the bars!” said Yunho as he giggles.

 

“Sounds like a plan! lets go inside and help Team3 cook!” said Tiffany

“Yeah I don’t know if Your brother can cook but I know for a fact Jinwoon can’t!” said Jessica as she links arms with Tiffany 

 

Team5 headed in the kitchen to help Team3. Sooyoung is pretty good at cooking, but Nicole is an amazing cook. Jessica and Tiffany takes over for Key and Jinwoon. Jinwoon helped Nicole and Key helped Sooyoung. Yunho and Siwon went out to buy some drinks.

______________________________________________________________________

“Do you smell that? That Smells amazing!” said Yuri who’s stomach is growling.

 

“Yeah lets hurry up so we can eat!” said Minho

 

“So Friday, we will go talk to some of the performers so we know what they want to wear  as their evening wear.” said Taecyeon who can’t focus because of the food.

 

“We have a meeting with SNSD on Friday to see what style each of them want to wear for the red carpet.” said Yuri as she puts her hand on her tummy.

 

“Yeah, sounds good. Lets meet at my house Friday morning!” Said Minho who is read to eat.

 

“Yeah, sounds good. Lets go eat! Im starving!” said Taecyeon.

 

Team2 was so distracted by the smell of the food they barely even talk about their task. All of Team2 ran inside to eat. All that the members of Team2 remember was that they will meet with SNSD and to meet at Minho’s house. They didn’t even establish what time

______________________________________________________________________

Everyone gathered at the Fab house and ate dinner together. They looked just like a perfect family. All the guys are drinking with each other. All the Girls were talking.

 

“Oh My Gosh! This is the best Kimbap I have tasted!” said Siwon

 

“Yeah! Sooyoung good job on the Kimbap!” Key said as he reaches for another one.

 

“Kimchi pancakes! My favorite!” said Jinwoon as he stuffs his face.

 

“This food is great Sooyoung and Nicole!” Yuri said as she keeps on eating

 

“Here Nicole try Key and Jinwoon’s rice cakes.” said Minho as he gets one for her.

 

“Thanks Minho! Taecyeon eat some of this!” Said Nicole as she smiles at Minho and getting food for her brother. 

 

“Minho! are you just going to get food for Nicole?” Krystal asked hoping that Minho would get food for her 

“No! Here Sooyoung, have some rice cakes! Yuri here, try some too!” said Minho as he gets food for Yuri and Sooyoung

 

Everyone was happy and eating joyfully! Except for Krystal and Yoona. They were hoping Taecyeon and Minho would get them food. Minho and Taecyeon didn’t even notice them at dinner which made them upset. Taecyeon didn’t know that Yoona had feelings for him and Minho didn’t care about Krystal cause he only liked Nicole. Minho didn’t care that Krystal was mad because he wouldn’t see Krystal on Friday anyways.