Private Investigators

Love&War;

 

It’s Sunday morning, everyone is about to meet up at the Fab House. No one has seen each other since Saturday morning. It’s about to get a bit awkward for the people who shared a kiss that Friday Night. They have their Team meetings at the Fab house. Everyone is at the Fab House now. Its about 10am.

 

“Hey Guys!” said Siwon

 

“Hey Jessica!” said Yunho as he looks at Jessica! 

 

“Hello Boys! Hey Tiff!” said Jessica as she sits down next to Tiffany

 

“Hello! Hey Siwon!” said tiffany as she looks at Siwon

 

“Let’s get to work!” said Yunho as he leads Team4’s meeting.

 

Team4 got to work and ended up finishing their work early. Jessica and Tiffany decided to go shopping and have a girls day. Yunho and Siwon decided to go there separate ways.

______________________________________________________________________

“Good morning Yuri and Yoona!” said Taecyeon with a smile on his face.

 

“Hey Taecyeon! Hey Minho! Hey Yoona!” said Yuri as she waves at them.

 

“Hey Guys! Hey Yuri and Minho” Said Yoona as she looks towards Taecyeon.

 

Taecyeon didn’t think about the kiss they had with Yoona. Yoona new it was just a game but in heart she took it as a serious kiss. Minho kissed Yuri and sparks flew from his heart. He new that instant that Yuri was the girl for him.

 

“Hey Yuri!” Minho said as he walks toward Yuri and sits down.

 

“Okay guys, lets get to work!” said Taecyeon.

 

“We have a meeting with 2pm and Shinee on Tuesday and a meeting with Super Junior on Wednesday.” said Yuri.

 

“Sounds good! Have we picked out the dresses to show SNSD yet?” asked Minho

 

“Yuri and I went this morning to pick up the dresses!” said Yoona as she looks at Yuri and Smile 

 

“Yeah We will bring them to SNSD after our meeting with Super Junior!” exclaimed Yuri

 

“Looks like we’re finished early!” said Minho 

 

“Good! I have a doctors appointment to go to!” said Yuri said

 

Team2 finished with their work for the e rest of the day. Minho took Yuri to her doctors appointment. Yoona and Taecyeon decided to go eat at Taecyeon’s family restaurant.

______________________________________________________________________

Team3 and Team5 decided to work together. Since Hyoyeon and Junho are by themselves Team3 asked them to join their group to make things more Fun. 

 

“Hyoyeon Junho! Welcome to the group!” said Sooyoung as she gives Hyoyeon a hug!

 

“So, what are you guys working on?” asked Junho

 

“FOOD!” said Nicole with excitement.

 

“What does your group need to do?” asked Key

 

“All we need to do is find a venue for the event!” said Hyoyeon

 

“Good! So all we need to do is go look at venues and eat!” said Jinwoon with a smile on his face.

 

“Sounds good to me!” said Junho

 

“Lets head out!” said Key as he leads everyone to the van.

 

Team3 and Team5 headed out. They went and visited 2 venues and then went to get lunch. After lunch, they would go visit more venues and eat. Team3 and Team5 are all about having fun.

______________________________________________________________________

Team1, is serious about their work. Krystal has her sunglasses on to cover up her baggy eyes. Chansung and Krystal are a bit hungover. They have been partying nonstop since Friday night.

 

“Lets hurry up with this meeting! I don’t feel well so lets keep it short.” Krystal said looking irritated.

 

“Yeah lets speed this up!” Chansung said while staring at Wooyoung

 

“Ok, then we will!” said Wooyoung who glares at Chansung

 

“We are meeting with Super Junior on Tuesday, and we are meeting with SNSD on Wednesday. Lets meet at my house at 11.” Jiyeon said

 

“Ok, sounds good! I’m leaving!” said Krystal as she nudges Chansung to go with her.

 

“Bye Guys! Wooyoung lets hang out!” Jiyeon says as she leaves with Wooyoung.

 

JIyeon and Wooyoung are going to go hang out and maybe meet up with Team3 and Team5. Jiyeon is spending more time with Wooyoung and starts to have a little crush on him. As Krystal gets into Chansung’s car to leave the Fab house, she sees Yuri in Minho’s car.

______________________________________________________________________

Minho and Yuri are in the car headed to Yuri’s doctors appointment. Yuri was just going to get some antibiotics and check up on her ankle. Minho wanted to go with Yuri and because he promised to Yoona. He promised Yoona that he would create a moment for Taecyeon and her to be alone.

 

“Hello Taecyeon! Is it just you and Ms. Kim today?” said the host ate the restaurant.

 

“Yes. We got it from here you don’t have seat us.” Taecyeon said as he walks to his table with Yoona.

 

Yoona and Taecyeon sat down and ordered their food and Drink. They are talking and just enjoying each others company. Taecyeon is treating Yoona like a really good friend. 

 

“Yoona, you need to try this!” said Taecyeon as her gets her some food

 

“Thanks Taecyeon! Here have this” said Yoona as she gets him some food.

 

“Yoona, you need to eat more. You are too skinny the wind will blow you away!” said Taecyeon as he encourages her to eat more!

 

Yoona just sits there and laugh. Taecyeon is stuffing his face with food. There drinks came. Yoona and Taecyeon ordered smoothies to drink.

 

“Yumm! This is good!” said Yoona as she drinks her smoothie

 

“Mine is good too! Here try some!” said Taecyeon as he slides his drink over to Yoona.

 

Yoona looks at the drink with hesitation. She didn’t know if she should drink from Taecyeon’s straw or not.

 

“Just drink from it, I don’t care! Yoona, you’re like my little sister!” Taecyeon said 

 

Yoona drank from Taecyeon’s straw. But after she heard Taecyeon call her his little sister, she got sad. She liked Taecyeon so much, but he couldn’t see how much she cared for him

______________________________________________________________________

“Yah! Kim Chansung, can’t you drive any faster!” yelled Krystal

 

“Krystal! Calm down the car is right in front of us!” said Chansung as he drives faster.

 

“Why is she in his car?! Who does she think she is?” yelled Krystal as she clenches her fist. 

 

“Calm down Krystal! It’s not a big deal!” Said Chansung

 

“Not a big deal?! are you kidding me? It’s like if you saw Jiyeon with some other guy!” exclaimed Krystal with anger.

 

“She’s with Wooyoung now! You don’t see me getting mad!” shouted Chansung.

 

The car finally stops, Krystal sees Minho and Yuri get out of the car. Krystal and Chansung are parked a few spots away from Minho. They duck and hide so that Minho and Yuri can’t see them. 

 

“Why is Minho taking her to the doctors? Isn’t that Yunho’s job!” Krystal said while glaring at Yuri. 

 

“Maybe Yunho is busy. Calm down its not a big deal!” yelled Chansung who is getting annoyed.

 

Chansung some music and started playing games on his phone. He was getting irritated by Krystal. Krystal sat there waiting and texting. They sat in the car as they waited for them to come out of the doctors office.

______________________________________________________________________

“This is going to sting a little bit.” said the doctor

 

Yuri screams and grabs a hold of Minho’s hand. Minho comforts Yuri. He holds her hand and puts his arm around her shoulders. The doctor is cleaning her wound on her arm. The doctor then checks her ankle.

 

“Okay Yuri! Your good to go. Now take this once a day. Your ankle should be fine just don’t run or anything till at least Friday.” said the doctor as she hands Yuri a bottle of antibiotics as she walks out of the room.

 

“Thanks Minho! Thanks for going to the doctors with me... I really appreciate it.” said Yuri as she looks into Minho’s eyes

 

“No problem Yuri! I’ll always be here for you!” said Minho as he looks deep into Yuri’s eyes with a smile.

 

Yuri and Minho are walking out of the doctors office and towards the car. Minho and Yuri are walking side by side. Yuri’s Stomach starts to grumble. Yuri and Minho look at each other and starts to laugh. Minho opens Yuri’s door and they got in the car.

 

“Lets go eat!” Minho suggested.

 

“Sounds good to me!” Yuri said smiling and touching her stomach.

______________________________________________________________________

“Start your car! There here!” said Krystal as she hits Chansung’s arm.

 

“Okay Okay! Calm down!” Yelled Chansung.

 

“No! You calm down!” said Krystal in an angry voice

 

“Aren’t they cute! Look at the way he looks at her!” Chansung said to piss Krystal off.

 

“Why don’t you Shut Up!” Krystal yelled.

 

“No, you Shut up!” said Chansung who is fed up with Krystal

 

Krystal and Chansung follows Minho and Yuri. Chansung is upset with Krystal. Krystal is upset with Yuri. Yuri and Minho are going to go eat at near by restaurant. 

______________________________________________________________________

Tiffany and Jessica finished Shopping. Now they are at the Fab house. They are drinking coffee by the fire pit in the backyard.

 

“Do you still like Taecyeon?” Jessica asked Tiffany

 

“No, not anymore. I have moved on.” Tiffany said

 

“Well do you like Siwon?” asked Jessica

 

“I don’t know. I mean... When we kissed I felt something there. I can’t describe it though.” Tiffany explained

 

“Why don’t you tell Taecyeon that you don’t like him like that anymore? Cause there are other people that like him and because of you he wont like anyone else.” Jessica said 

 

“Who likes him? Jessica do you like him?” Tiffany asked

 

“No, Not me. But you should tell him that you are moving on.” said Jessica

 

“I don’t want to hurt him! I don’t want to lose him as a friend.” Tiffany said as she looks at Jessica with tears in her eyes.

 

“I know you don’t want to lose him. And I know you don’t want to hurt him, but you are hurting him by not letting him know that you are ready to move on.” said Jessica as she wipes Tiffany’s tears

 

“I know, I don’t know how to tell him though. He’ll get mad at me.” Tiffany said

“He’ll only be upset for a little bit. You wont lose him I promise. Just talk to him. I’ll be here for you!” said Jessica as she gives Tiffany a hug.

______________________________________________________________________

Yuri and Minho went to eat at a nearby restaurant. It is one of Minho’s favorite restaurants. At that restaurant there are many pictures on the wall. Yuri is excited to go there because it’s her first time. Minho is excited because it’s the first time he took a girl to this restaurant. They ate their food and are getting ready to leave.

 

“Lets go back to the Movies after we’re done here!” suggested Minho.

 

“Yeah lets go! I haven’t gone to the movies in forever” said Yuri

 

“Are you guys ready to take your picture?” asked the waitress

 

“Yes we are!” said Yuri with excitement.

 

Minho and Yuri took 2 photos together. On the pictures they each write a note and get to hang it on the wall.

 

Yuri’s note said “Great restaurant! I enjoyed spending my first time here with Choi Minho! - Park Yuri” 

 

Minho’s note said “Amazing food, amazing service, with and amazing girl. Wonderful day with Park Yuri! - Choi Minho”

 

They hung their picture up right next to each other on the wall. As they read each others note they smiled at each other. They left the restaurant and went back to the Fab House.

______________________________________________________________________

Krystal and Chansung spied on Minho and Yuri as they ate. They got some food as while they were there. 

 

“What do they think they’re doing?” said Krystal as she watches Yuri and Minho take Pictures together. 

 

“They are taking pictures! It’s part of the restaurant service.” stated Chansung

 

“Stupid Restaurant! I bet Yuri chose this place!” Krystal said as she hits the table

 

“Well it doesn’t matter! He is hanging out with Yuri... not you!” said Chansung

 

“Are you guys ready to take your picture?” asked the waitress

 

“Umm, I think we are.” said Chansung in a questionable voice.

 

Krystal and Chansung took 2 pictures together. They just just signed there name and hung it up on the wall. Then Krystal saw Yuri Minho’s pictures.

 

“Can you believe her!” Krystal said

 

“Calm down! It’s just a picture!” Chansung said

 

Krystal tried to rip off the picture of Yuri and Minho. Chansung tries to stop her. 

 

“Mam, you can’t do that. These are personal pictures and you aren’t allowed to rip them off. I’m sorry, but I’m going to have to ask you guys to leave.” said the waitress

 

“See look at what did!” said Chansung

 

“Why don’t you shut up!” Krystal said

 

“Whatever!” exclaimed Chansung

 

“Wait! Where did they go?” Krystal asked while looking around for Minho and Yuri

 

“I don’t know? I’m not a stalker like You!” Chansung said

 

“UGHHHH!” yelled Krystal.

 

Chansung and Krystal left to go back to their own houses. Minho and Yuri went to the movies. Wooyoung and Jiyeon went to go Karaoke. Taecyeon and Yoona went for a walk around the city. Jessica and Tiffany hung out with each other all night and slept over at the Fab House. Team3 and Team5 went to dinner together. Siwon went to the bars with his friends and Yunho went back to his house to work on paper work for his other job. Almost everyone had a good day, but tomorrow should be interesting because   its going to be their first challenge.