A Night Out

Love&War;

 

 

“Park Yuri! Are you and your friends almost done? Hurry it up won’t you!” yelled Yunho from down stairs.

 

“We’re almost done! Give us five more minutes! I promise!” yelled Jiyeon as she is putting on her heals.

 

“Fine, Just five more minutes! If you girls don’t come down in five more minutes we are leaving you guys.” Said Taecyeon while joking around with Junho, Yunho, Key, and Wooyoung.

 

“OK we are done!” Yuri said as she walked down the stairs with Jiyeon, Tiffany, Hyoyeon and, Nicole. 

 

All the girls were dressed beautifully as they walked down the stairs like angels from the heavens. All the girls were wearing short dress with high heals, looking stunning for a fun night out. Junho and guys stood their in awe.

 

“Babe, you look gorgeous!” Juhno said to Hyoyeon he helped down the stairs.

 

Before Hyoyeon could say anything Yuri said jokingly “Yah! And the rest of us don’t look good? Park Junho how could you only care about Hyoyeon and no one else? haha!

 

“Park Yuri, stop picking on Junho. He can’t help it... he is in looove!” said Wooyoung while giggling and nudging Junho on the shoulder. 

 

“Kay guys, Lets go!” said Yunho as he is walking out the front door. 

 

The Park Gang walked out of the Park Family’s house and into their limo. The Park Gang was headed out for a night out in the town. While in the limo they popped open a bottle of champagne and started on their fun night out. 

______________________________________________________________________

 

“Hello Ms Choi, is it just you and the girls out tonight?” said the club manager

 

“No, all of us are here tonight! We want our same V.I.P. table as usual. Get the drinks ready too we’ll be sitting down in a minute we’re just waiting on the guys” said Sooyoung demandingly.

 

The Manager goes and does what Sooyoung says. He is trying to make everything perfect so that the Choi Gang have a good night out. He fears that if he makes a mistake Sooyoung would fire him.

 

“What took you guys so long?” said Jessica looking irritated

“Sorry, we were eating some rice cakes and lost track of time.” Said Chansung 

 

The Choi Gang walked in the club together make an entrance. Everyone their cheered and took pictures of them as they were walking in. Then They sat down at their V.I.P table and started to drink and dance. 

______________________________________________________________________

“We’re here. I’ll be back around 3 to pick you guys up.” Said the chauffeur.

 

The Park Gang shouted “Thanks Mr. Lee!”

 

“Hello Mr. Park, it’s a pleasure seeing you all here tonight. I’ll get your table ready, it will take a second.” Said the club manger

 

“Thank you!” said Yunho

 

A few minutes later The manger opens the door and let them in the club. The Park Gang made an entrance causing everyone to stop and stare at them. The Park Gang noticed the Choi Gang but just went to their table and sat down. They opened another bottle of Champagne and started dancing and singing.

 

“Yuri! Lets go dance. AHHH This is my favorite song!” exclaimed Hyoyeon 

 

“Yeah, lets go!” Tiffany shouted as she grabs Hyoyeon and Yuri’s hand.

 

“You girls have, we’ll see yah in a bit” shouted Junho as he waving to Hyoyeon.

 

The girls left to go dance, while the guys started to drink at their table. Yunho Wooyoung and Key where looking for cute girls while Junho is staring at Hyoyeon dancing. Taecyeon was watching Tiffany have fun. After looking around for a while the guys started to play games to see who would drink.

 

“Go Hyoyeon! Go Hyoyeon! Go Hyoyeon!” exclaimed the girls as Hyoyeon dance and pop

 

The song “Boom Boom Pow” by the Black eyed Peas came on and the girls started doing their powerful Charismatic dance. Their Dance caught the attention of everyone in the club even the Choi Gang’s. Towards the middle of the Song the guys came down and danced with the girls. The song ended and everyone their was cheering the Park Gang to do an encore, but the Park Gang return their table and took a few shots. 

 

“Guys! That was awesome!” said Nicole while catching her breath

 

“Did you see everyone staring at us wanting us to dance again? Man, that was Crazy” said Key as he is waving towards the crowd

 

“That was great! This night is probably one of the best nights I’ve had.” Said Yunho with a big smile on his face.

 

The Park Gang all grabbed a shot glass “Cheers, to an unforgettable night!” said Wooyoung lifting his shot glass.

 

“Cheers!” Shouted the Park Gang.

______________________________________________________________________

 

“Cheers” said Siwon as the Choi gang started drinking

 

After They said Cheers the song “Boom Boom Pow” by the Black eyed Peas came on. They were fist pumping but then they saw the Park Gang dancing. 

 

“Who do they think they are!? This is our club not theirs.” Sooyoung said angrily.

 

“Calm down Sooyoung, there is no need to get mad.” Said Minho

 

“Yeah Sooyoung, let them have their fun for now. We’ll show them who owns this club later.” Said Krystal with a smirk on her face

 

“Don’t Let them ruin our night sis, lets just do our own thing!” Said Siwon as he gets his sister another shot. 

 

“Lets go find some boys! It’ll be fun!” Exclaimed Jessica as she pulls Sooyoung’s Hands.

 

The girls left their table to another table with guys. Sooyoung is known for her amazing drinking skills. So the girls challenged the boys to a few games.

 

“Lets go Dance, maybe well see some hot girls down their” said Chansung

 

“Sounds like a good plan to me!” said Siwon as he walk toward the dance floor.

 

The guys left their Table and went to the dance floor to meet some girls.

______________________________________________________________________

The Park Gang are on the dance floor. Meeting new people and having fun. Nicole and Jiyeon are Dancing with each other. Brushing guys off who wants to dance with them. They were having to much fun together anyway. Hyoyeon and Junho are dancing together like a cute couple, The rest of the guys are at the bar and The rest of the girls are dancing.

 

“Hello there pretty lady!” said Jinwoon with a smirk on his face talking to Yuri

 

“Oh hey Jinwoon! What a pleasure bumping into you tonight!” Yuri said. 

 

“Its been forever since we have seen each other. Want to get some drinks and talk?” said Jinwoon with a smile on his face. 

 

“Yeah! That sound good.” Said Yuri as she is giving Jiyeon and Nicole the hand signal that she will be back later.

 

Jinwoon and Yuri got their own table and ordered some drinks. They were talking cause they haven’t seen each other in about 2 months due to their busy schedules. Taecyeon and Tiffany started to dance together. Taecyeon was hoping to spark up their old relationship while Tiffany was just thinking that they were really good friends. 

 

“Hey Ladies! You guys are looking stunning to night!” said Chansung as he looks into Jiyeon eyes.

 

“Do you mind if we dance with you guys?” said Minho smiling at Nicole. 

 

The girls smiled and said “We’re dancing with each other, but if you want you can dance around us.” 

 

The Guys smiled and started dancing. The girls didn’t mind Minho dancing with them but they didn’t like Chansung. They weren’t going to let Chansung ruin their night so they just dance with each other ignoring Minho and Chansung. 

______________________________________________________________________

Sooyoung and The girls walked back to the their table and realized no one was their. They went and looked down on the dance floor and around the club. They noticed that Jinwoon and Yuri were talking together and Minho and Chansung trying to dance with Nicole and Jiyeon.

 

“First they are causing a scene on the dance floor, and now they are trying to take our Guys?” said Sooyoung angrily while clenching her fist.

 

“Lets show them who owns this club!” said Yoona with a smirk on her face.

 

The girls left their table and headed towards the Park Gang.