Chapter 7

The Best Present EVER!!!

“Yeboseyo?”

             “EunHee ah... Have you eaten your breakfast?”

             “Annyeong HyunJae! Yeah I’ve eaten... Wae?”

             “Could you come over? It’s kind of important...”

“What – now? But you know your mum will make me breakfast and I won’t wanna refuse and –“

“That’s the point,” I interrupt. “I need you to take the breakfast and bring it up to my room.”

“W-what? Why? HyunJae, what’s going on?”

“Please do it for me?” I’ll explain when you get here...”

“Hmm... Araso. But you better tell me everything!”

“I will! Gomawo! See you!” I end the call.

 

“Ooh, who’s EunHee?” GongChan asks. You know, it’s so hard to concentrate with him around. When I was on the phone he was staring at me like a lost little puppy. It's too cute!!

“My bestie. She’s gonna help with the food situation.”

“I see. So is she pretty like you?” he smiles.

What did he just say?! Nothing can stop me from blushing.

“U-u-uh...” is all I can stammer out.

GongChan looks bemused at my reaction. That’s just mean. >.<

*knock knock*
“Hey! I brought your breakfast up too!”

YAY SHE’S HERE! I walk out of my room to warn EunHee not to be too shocked and not to scream when she comes in.

“Erm, okay, but THEN will you explain what’s happening?” EunHee agrees.

“You’ll see soon enough...”

I open the door and EunHee nearly drops the plates. Luckily she catches herself on time. I urge her into the room and close the door.

“H-how – but he’s – HUH?!”

“Annyeonghaseyo, GongChan ibnida~” GongChan chimes.

“You know that dream I told you about? It wasn’t a dream...” I try to explain.

EunHee alternates her gaze between me and GongChan, completely dumbfounded. I take the plates from her and give one to GongChan. We still have to eat, after all.

 

GongChan’s POV

Wah, I’ve been having such a weird day! I woke up in this girl’s house and now I’m in her room eating breakfast with her and her best friend.

Ke ke, you know they’re both so cute! They look so shy and quiet and they’re both somewhat avoiding eye contact with me! But that’s kinda too bad though because HyunJae has really pretty eyes... They’re big and round like Baro hyung’s ^^

I wonder where I am and how I’m gonna get back...

And how did I get here in the first place?

 

HyunJae’s POV

“HYUNJAE! How are you being so CALM?! I mean, your ultimate bias is sitting IN YOUR ROOM!!!”

“YAH, EUNHEE! Shh...” I can feel myself getting red in the face.

GongChan laughs and looks at me.

“Aww, gomawo! You don’t look it though,” he pouts.

“Aniyo, HyunJae’s like that! She looks all cool and calm on the outside but on the inside she’s probably screaming her head off!”

Looks like EunHee’s found her voice! But why does the conversation have to be about me?!

“Ah, jinjja?”

“Psh, no, I’m perfectly calm, GongChan-ssi being here doesn’t affect me at all!” I retort.

“Oh is that so?” GongChan asks slyly. “So you won’t be affected if I came to sit next to you?”

“Not at all.” I’m such a liar. My heart’s already beating faster.

True to his words, he scoots over and sits next to me. AAHH he’s so handsome and tall and- and-

“Nothing?”

“N-n-nope. Nothing at all,” I squeak unconvincingly.

“Whatever you say, HyunJae yah.” He does his cute aegyo smile.

“Anyways! I think we have more important things to discuss,” I tell GongChan and EunHee.

“Like how the maknae of B1A4 ended up here...”