Chapter 16

The Best Present EVER!!!

Gongchan’s POV

Ahh! What did I just do?!

I should’ve at least talked to her more…

HyunJae’s like my best friend now and I’ll never see her again…

I look at her bear and throw it on my bed in anger.

            “Babo!” I shout at myself.

Suddenly all my anger and energy leaves me. I tiredly flop down on my bed. Before I know it my face gets really warm and my eyes get watery.

Was that really the right thing to do? HyunJae said she knew I was busy… If I explained to her she would’ve listened, right? Did I really have to stop it?

Aish, I’m such a babo! I say aloud unknowingly.

Sandeullie hyung runs in to check on me. He sits on my bed and I get up to sit next to him.

            “Channie-ah, what happened?” he asks, noticing my red face.

I turn to look at Chanie Koong. Sandeullie hyung nods in understanding.

            “You did the right thing, Chan. This is what’s best for all of us~” he pats my back and gives me a comforting smile.

            “I sure hope you’re right, hyung…”

 

 

 

 

HyunJae’s POV

            “Gone?! What do you mean, gone?!” EunHee’s voice booms at me in an alarming tone.

            “Gone, as in, gone forever…” I stutter while sniffing.

“Oh…” EunHee’s voice softens. “That’s sad… I’m really going to miss our Channie oppa…”

“Me too…” I reply sadly.

“Well, at least we still get to see them on TV and be their most hard-core BANAs!!” she shouts and coughs immediately after. I laugh slightly.

“You got that right!”

“Alright! Now I’m going to recover quickly so we can enjoy what’s left of the holidays! Now cheer up araso?”

“Nae! Annyeong~” I hang up.

EunHee always knows how to make me feel better.

But a part of me still feels a little bit disappointed… I just wish he explained what was going on…

I sigh.

Well, what’s done is done I guess.

I guess I have to just forget about it and move one with life.

It was fun while it lasted…