Chapter 11

The Best Present EVER!!!

HyunJae’s POV

Ever since the initial Gongchan-in-my-room incident, EunHee’s made it a point to be in my house everyday for the holidays. “Who knows what else will happen?” is what she says to explain herself. Not that I’m complaining – I love having her around! :)

 

Eomma usually never checks on us when we’re in the music room. When she wants to call us she uses the special intercom we have installed in the room. Because of this we figured it would be the perfect place to meet Gongchan.

 

It’s been two weeks since it first happened and I say it’s been the best two weeks ever! Gongchan oppa is even more amazing and adorable than I thought he would be. He’s really funny and kind and cute and fun to talk to :D

Oppa... Oppa... It still feels weird calling Gong Chan Shik that. But he asked us to so...

 

=Flashback ^^=

“Oh, HyunJaeee~”

I turn around when a pillow hits me in the face. Amused by my dazed expression Gongchan bursts out laughing. I throw it back at him.

“Yah, Gongchan-ssi! That’s no way to treat a girl!” I laugh.

“HyunJae ah... Call me oppa!” he smiles at me.

 “Yah! What about me?” EunHee pouts playfully.

“You too EunHee~ Both of you~ Call me ‘oppa’ araso?”

EunHee and I exchange glances for a moment, then just as quickly we turn back and scream, “NAE!!”

Gongchan laughs and we beam.

=End of Flashback ^^=

 

“Yah HyunJae!” EunHee’s voice interrupts my thoughts.

“Let’s call Gongchan oppa~”

As usual, I put Channie Koong’s hood on and Gongchan appears.

“Annyeong yeorobun!” he smiles his aegyo smile.

“Annyeong! Just in time for tea!”

“Ooh yay I hope it’s chocolate~”

I run downstairs to retrieve a tray of cookies. I bring them up and the three of us start munching.

“So.. How’s your project coming along?” Gongchan asks.

“It’s coming along good! We’re just doing some fine-tuning on the music,” EunHee reports.

“Ooh~ Can I hear it?” his eyes sparkle and his face lights up the way a puppy’s face does when it sees a new toy.

“Ani.. Not yet~” I tease. Gongchan’s face falls.

“Fine.” He fakes a tantrum.

EunHee and I smile widely. He’s really cute when he does that!

“Anyways.. Don’t your hyungs wonder where you are when you’re over here?” Eunhee asks.

“Ani... They’re usually busy so they don’t see me, and I hide in the toilet so they won’t find out.”

“Oh... Well you better hope they don’t suspect anything! We don’t wanna lose you!” I smile.

Gongchan smiles back and nods.

“Nae!”

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is mainly a chapter about nothing. OTL

But don't worry, it gets more interesting soon~