Chapter 4

The Best Present EVER!!!

3 weeks have passed in no time, and now I’m waiting for EunHee to come over to watch the concert. Thank goodness I have a somewhat big HD screen, so it kinda makes up for me not being able to go. Almost.

*ding dong!* Haha, right on time! EunHee comes in with a few packets of chips. I knew I could count on her to provide some munchies!

Quickly we get ourselves comfortable and wait for it to start. Argh! Why is it when we’re all ready and waiting for it to start it takes ages before it actually starts, but when we’re not ready it starts almost immediately?

 

FINALLY! IT’S STARTING!! The host comes out and they show a shot of all the fans that are there. I’ll admit - I felt a pang of jealousy there.

            “HyunJae? Isn’t that...”

Yeap, there’s SooJin near the front row screaming her head off like she’s possessed. She’s got a huge banner and is wearing a B1A4 baby tee and everything. As if helping me ignore it, the camera refocuses on the stage as the members come out to sing “My Love.”

            “Oooh, I love this song!” EunHee exclaims.

            “That’s what you say about every song, EunHee!” I laugh.

            “But this one especially, coz Sandeul looks so hot here!!”

 

We continue watching, squealing whenever any one of the members does something cool, nearly fainting whenever our bias makes eye contact with the camera or does something cute. (And I admit, it’s A LOT of times. We could’ve died.) Then there was a break while the members went to change clothes or something. I take the opportunity to use the toilet.

The moment I step out of the toilet, I hear EunHee screaming.

            “HYUNJAE!!! COME OUT NOW!!!!!!!”

I run out to see what’s happening.

                        Sumi mojeul geotman gata, sarangi on geotman gata

                        Moreugesso, moreugesso, moreugesso...

           

“EEEEKK!!!” I squeal before I can control myself. I can’t help it! Whenever this song comes out I just take a look at what Channie’s wearing and...

            “AIGOOO!! KYEOPTA!!! THOSE ANIMAL HOODIES ARE SO CUTE I COULD DIE!!”

            “Haha, you really seem to like them don’t you?”

Something in EunHee’s voice makes me snap out of my ‘OMG-he-is-so-cute’ trance. I look at her and ask, “What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Oh, nothing...” She grins. But I’ve known her long enough to know that she’s got something up her sleeve. But the thing is, what is it?

 

EunHee’s POV

I’ve got it! Finally!! I’ve been racking my brain for weeks now trying to figure out what to get HyunJae for her birthday. Yay! Now I have about two weeks to learn how to make it...

 

HyunJae’s POV

You know, I always get a little worried when I see EunHee smile at the air like that. It’s kind of disturbing, actually...