Step Two: Seduce The Hater

My Rich Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho POV

 

Grinning, I approach my best friend. He sits at his desk and looks at me with a puzzled look, saying nothing but waiting until I have finished my show. With every step I take towards him, I feel my smile widen. Slowly I open the notebook to the last written page. I place it on the table and slowly slide it over to him. I enjoy this moment. Jinki is still looking at me strangely as he takes the book in his hand. A moment later his eyes fall on my last written words. Silently he remains in this position. I must say I am enjoying myself a little. I can literally hear him screaming in his head, it's the screams of a a thousand monkeys.

 

"You know, I was thinking you could make us T-shirts." I start slowly and Jinki gradually wakes up from his stupor.

"Yours will say: I'm with Grand Master. And mine will say-"

Jinki raises his hand.

"That doesn't mean anything." Jinki closes the book and slides it back over to me.

"Excuse me?" I ask him uncomprehendingly and have to laugh.

"He invited me to his house!" I say slowly, maybe he didn't understand. After all I am smarter than him.

"I have won." I explain to him.

"Minho what you have is in an invitation to dinner." He says unimpressed and crosses his arms.

"Oh please!" I roll my eyes.

"We both know exactly what that means!"

 

 

The Hater is not worth it, I know that. But I got dressed up in my fanciest suit. My designer made it especially for me for just such occasions.

 

"This suit will make you unforgettable." He said to me.

 

And when I look in the mirror I have to say that it is hard to take one’s eyes off me. I wanted something that reflected my personality, I said to him. And he really outdid himself.

 

"The red colour reflects your passionate nature." He explained to me as I looked at myself in the mirror for the first time.

"The patches on your elbows and knees show your love for football." I marvelled at the little four footballs and thought they were really well done.

"And the best." He ran his hands up the jacket.

"Sequins!"

 

Over and over he went up and down, revealing that if you wiped the sequins upwards, a picture would appear. I didn't quite understand his explanation of why a frog would appear when the picture was made to appear, but I thought a frog went perfectly with the footballs and left the suit like that.

 

A romantic ambience looks different, I realise as I get out of my yellow Mustang, but okay. It would also be news to me that a Hater would have a romantic streak. The street is not really well lit in this area and the houses are all in a row. Why people don't want to have a garden will always be a mystery to me. Where do they play football then?

I look at the different tower blocks in front of me and look for the one with the number 525.

Bingo.

But when I want to ring the bell I see many different names on the signs. My mother must be paying him quite a lot if he lets all his employees live with him. She is truly a mother to everyone. I almost have tears in my eyes at the thought.

I ring the bell with Taemin's name on it. Shortly afterwards I hear his voice telling me to come to the eighth floor. Come in the sense of walking. This house has no lift. The architect should be sued.

 

When I arrive, I don't knock immediately. I undo the first three buttons of my shirt and lean against the doorframe. I have to remind myself not to grin but to use my irresistible Minho look.

I knock. The door opens. But I don't raise my head immediately, for a moment I keep it down.

 

"Hi Minho! I hope the drive wasn't too troubling for you?" I can hear that this little devil is smiling. And that's the reason for my attack.

Slowly I let my head bob upwards, my slightly wavy hair swaying a little, I purse my lips, raise one of my eyebrows and give my opposite a piercing look. I can literally see the glitter that surrounds me. But it could also be stars because I moved my head too quickly.

 

"It was delightful, thank you." I say through my pursed lips.

"Please come in." He invites me in. I can clearly sense his excitement. However, I have to admit that I am a little nervous too.

 

I have strict rules. I never mess with our employees, but this employee is a hater, so I have to use harsh measures.

 

"So." I begin slowly. I take off my jacket and throw it behind me, which is followed by a breaking noise, but I pay no further attention to that. I slowly approach Taemin and stand in front of him. The tension between us is electrifying.

"Okay, that used to be my stereo." He says softly.

He has a funny way of making .

"How do you want to do it?" I ask in my darkest voice, but have to cough in response. I still have a slight sore throat from laughing so much.

"Well I thought we'd eat something first." He says and looks at me with a smile. That smile he used to win my mother over but not me. Well, after that night he kind of did, but not really.

I hear a door open.

"Taemin what was-"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter