THE DESTRUCTION OF THE HATER (in red capital letters)

My Rich Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho POV

 

Everything around me is dark. The only thing that can be heard is my diabolical laugh. I can no longer tell how long I have been sitting here thinking about my revenge strike. The hatred inside me has made time stop.

"That little weasel." I mutter under my breath.

"You may have gotten mother hooked but you'll never get me." I have to laugh out loud at the thought of my plan to take out this hater.

My laughter abruptly turns to hisses as light burns in my eyes. Protectively, I hold my arms in front of my face.

"Are you completely nuts now?" Jinki asks me as he pulls the cucumber slices from my eyes.

"You're late for your workout." He urges me to stand up, yet my hairdresser isn't even done yet.

"Oh no, I've been working out, all night. In here!" I tap my index finger against my temple.

"You certainly weren’t asleep." He says, looking at me in horror.   

 

My gaze wanders to the mirror in front of me. I have to gasp and move frantically, in response my hairdresser has to gasp too.

My once perfect face has been tainted by dark shadows. Dark bags lurk beneath my beautiful brown, deep eyes. And they are not Chanel. Not even Lidl.

 

"This is what that weasel did to me!" My fist is trembling as I pound on the dressing table in front of me in anger.

"Um...Mr. Choi...please don't move." My stylist asks behind me with scissors in his hand.

"You got a new pet?" Jinki wants to know and has to sigh loudly.

"You know very well what happened with the monkey. You are not allowed to have pets." Jinki's words tear open old wounds in my heart.

 

I painfully remember my little capuchin monkey. Little Lee Sooman caused quite a commotion when he hopped around on the plane. But animals like that don't belong in cages. They should be free, which is why I eventually booked him his own seat. Who could have guessed that he would shimmy into the cockpit? And in the end, all was well. An emergency landing in the jungle only enriched me and the other passengers by one experience.

It may have been a short time, but those three days with this proud animal were the three best days of my life.

"I will never forget you Lee Sooman." I whisper in awe thinking of my monkey. I miss my little friend.      

 

"Well, I'd like a wombat." I quickly come back to Jinki's question though.

"I saw such a cute video on TikTok the other day you know. I'll send it to you later." I say enraptured by this little ball of fur. For a moment I feel like a delicate flower in a green meadow when I think of the sweet face of this lovely little rodent. But there will still be enough time for that later.

Now is the time to hate a hater!

"But!" I therefore say again enraged by flames and get up from the spinning chair. Never have I loathed someone so passionately as this shirt saboteur!

"Oh my God!" I hear a yelp from my hairdresser behind me. In the mirror I realise my hairstylist is putting the scissors to the side.

"That was quick today." I say, impressed, turning to him with a smile.

He and Jinki exchange a strange look. I wonder if they have something going on with each other.

"You know, hats are really all the rage in the fashion world these days." Says my hairdresser as he packs up his tools.

"Why don't you tell your stylist to make you some, yeah?" he gives me some friendly advice before he goes on his well-deserved break.

"I will, thank you." With a smile I bid him farewell and then promptly turn back to Jinki.

"My mother really decided to hire that hater, can you believe it?" I hoist myself over to him. I can literally feel the disgust spreading through me. But it could also be yesterday's salad.

"I guess you can't." He says matter-of-factly.

"No. And I don't have to." My lips form into a devilish smile.

"I have a plan Jinki." I triumphantly explain to my better half.

"And that would be?" Jinki looks at me as if I don't know what I'm saying. Yet I have never seen things as clearly as I do now.

I nod diabolically and look deep into his eyes. The fire of hatred spurs me on. I can literally feel it inside me...or is it actually yesterday's salad?

Jinki knows I am serious.

"I will make Mother see the truth." I begin to explain and step to the window. I look out at the beautiful green view in front of me. Behind me I hear Jinki laugh out loud. That is the laugh of a winner. That's how I'll laugh as soon as I finish Lee - tunic terrorist -Taemin with my plan.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter