Bonus Chapter Two

The New Baby!

Chanyeol races through the foyer of his swanky downtown apartment building, waving to the doorman as he tries his best Usain Bolt impression! He doesn't know who he's trying to kid, may have the same height as the sprinter but his coordination is very much sub par.  Reaching the lift he is thrilled to find one on the ground floor at least one thing has gone his way today. He winces at his reflection and checks his watch it's after 4pm it causes his heart to sink not only has he missed the lunch he promised he  would be home for he has more then likely missed their little princes first messy play time! 

 

He shudders,  it's very rare that Baekhyun is disappointed with him. Sure when they first got married Baekhyun's mighty temper surfaced on occasion, the worst episode when he was working on an album for his first mega k-pop star! The idol had to work on his album around an insane schedule. Said schedule had caused a late night one that resulted in missed calls and a to his shame and horror a six month anniversary dinner! It truly was the only time he had seen Baekhyun get so mad he burst into ugly tears. Back then both of their emotions were high as they were both  overworked and exhausted and hadn't communicated well all week due to their own schedules! After a night sleeping on the sofa and taking his love to some insanely expensive sushi place they both learned a lesson. That lesson will not help save him today, not when he told his husband he was on his way home three hours ago!

 

In the very beginning of their relationship Baekhyun would be stomping down the hallway, demanding an answer as to why the other half of his soul is three hours late! Now he knows the world of music production doesn't move around the producer, oh no it's the chart topping stars that direct the schedule and even the slightly missed key and tone from a idol can derail an entire recoding session. He just hates that it means his love has missed the delights of their little prince eyes bugging out and laughing so happily as he stomped mushy peas all down the hallway.  He knows Chanyeol is home as the tornado known as Toben is barking, as this little Prince has started squealing in delight from his high chair. "Hey Milo moo, my precious prince is dada home?" Baekhyun waits with baited breath for their 13 month old to repeat the words he said earlier. His heart sinking slightly when his adorable son continues to babble away. 

 

Seconds later the squalls of delight resume as the kitchen fills with a familiar presence, turning around Baekhyun can feel his heart sink at the deep sadness in his lives posture! "Baby I'm so sorry, I know I'm so so late!" "Did you remember that today we were going to try messy play today?" Baekhyun watches as Chanyeol nods sullenly tugging in his heart strings, not wanting his love to suffer anymore he moves away from the high chair and their 13 month old son! Walking up to the other half of his soul and gently placing a hand on a warm cheek, "darling don't be sad, I'm not mad you very nearly came home to our apartment covered in mushy peas and mashed carrots!" Baekhyun gently guides his gentle giant to sit next to their still squealing little Prince, gently placing his palm on that gorgeous soft fine baby hair. "Besides our maknae had text me to say you were still in the sound room,  as Soo was not happy with his vocals!" 

 

Chanyeol closes his eyes it's been a long month creating this album, it's the home stretch now and then he is whisking both his babies away to Fiji for some much needed rest and relaxation. Right now he just wants to hold his both his precious hearts, as he watches Baekhyun head back to the egg drop soup on the stove, and his precious little Prince make happy sounds as he waits patiently for his dinner! Chanyeol knows he doesn't say or show his love to Baekhyun enough, he knows just how much his petite heart does for him behind the scenes, take today he filled their home with wipe off white sheets and made home made healthy paint all so there son could make a mess. He is snapped out of dreaming about white beaches and blue sea,  when the happy squeal stops! He quickly turns concerned his baby has hurt himself, instead he hears the cutest sound he has ever heard!  "Dada dada dada dada" gasping he turns to see Baekhyun with happy tears in his eyes, before turning back  their 13 month old and his heart melting even more. Not only is their little Prince saying dada, he has his cute pudgy arms up demanding daddy cuddles.

 

How was that everyone, I hope you like this little update of toddler Milo. Please let me know what you think ❤️❤️❤️