Chanyeol’s Big Fathers Day Surprise

The New Baby!

A petite red haired man takes a deep cleansing breath, desperately trying to calm his nerves. His hands however are still shaking making the paper bag in his hands rattle. Baekhyun closes his eyes, desperately trying to get a handle on his emotions. Today will mark the end of two long torturous years! Baekhyun turns to his reflection in the mirror, he genuinely smiles for the first time in what what feels like a lifetime, at what he sees. Freshly died red hair has replaced, his stringy greasy black hair. Gone is the uniform of ill fitted over size jumpers and track pants, replaced by his trademark black skinny jeans and open collar blue shirt. His face, finally no longer looks gaunt and dull, he admits internally it's nice to have his pale luminous skin back.

 

Beakhyun takes one final look in the mirror to check his eyeliner, before turning round to face the doors, glancing up to the dial his heart beats a little faster as he nears the floor to his husband's recording studio. Beakhyun feels

A little guilty for what he has done, but knows his husband, won't question why he withheld such magical news. Beakhyun can feel a blush rise on his cheeks, that long missed sparkle to his eyes returning, after finally banishing that depression that has followed him around since the last surrogate miscarriage. 

 

Baekhyun owes so much to his handsome gentle giant, Chanyeol has been a constant support, even when he was at his lowest. Those awful moments when he cried and refused to provide more samples. The last sample

time was the worst, he just couldn't go to the clinic, he sobbed down the phone to Jongdae about how he felt dirty and like he was cheating. Getting beyond angry when Chanyeol had gotten them both drunk and seduced him with sensual kisses and touches to get that much needed sample. Baekhyun realises now  that embarrassment  he felt shouldn't still courses through his veins, his ever loving supportive rock and best friend, was trying to help.

 

The ding of the lift makes him jump a little, Baekhyun shakes his head to rid the negativity it's the start of their next chapter. One they have both wanted for so long!

 

Baekhyun enters the recording studio, and notices how his husband has his eyes closed and a massive pair of headphones on, he can't help but smile, Chanyeol's platinum hair is devoid of any style, this dominant alpha god like man is all his, his cheeks blushing harder at the thought of hopefully celebrating such precious news later between their sheets!

 

The clang of the head phones near the mixer table, highlights how his time ogling his husband is over. "Baek baby, have I missed a lunch date," Baekhyun smiles, "No baby, I know your busy even though it's Sunday I just wanted to see you." "I'm never to busy for you, you were still sleeping when I left, I know you did t come to bed until late, you know the publisher should just have your name on this book, you have done all the work." 

 

Baekhyun walks closer to his husband and sits in the chair beside him, mainly so his legs can stop shaking, it's here the moment they have been waiting for! "I plan to cut back on the ghost writing in about 12 weeks, do you think Sehun's album will be done in that time?" Baekhyun watch's  as the love of his life looks a little confused, adorable but confused, "Yes baby, are you thinking of getting away from the stress." "Something like that, but not a holiday" 

 

Baekhyun places the paper bag in front of Chanyeol, he can feel his heart beating so loud. "I bought you a gift, I know I have been extra emotional theses last few months, it's all about to change" Baekhyun watches as his husband opens the gift bag and lifts out a little white box, and a card, "baby open the card first, will you read it out." Baekhyun feels around in his pocket for the tissues and tries not to burst in to happy tears just yet, this precious secret has been so so hard to keep. Baekhyun gets off the chair and gets on his knees in front of his husband as he takes out the card. Beakhyun gently rubs soothing circles on those impressive thighs, as the love of his life's strong vocals start to emotionally read his writing "Hi, you don't know me right now, but in 12 weeks your going to know a lot more of me, I just wanted to say hi and wish you a happy Father's Day!" Beakhyun watches as his husband closes his eyes and releases a sob before he too sinks to his knees.Baekhyun doesn't say anything he just picks up the box with his own shaking fingers and places it in warm gentle hands, whispering "open the box." 

 

Baekhyun watches as those strong yet nimble fingers, lift from the box a pair of tiny hand knitted blue booties. "What does this mean" Baekhyun can see the want and desperation for this not to be a dream in his husbands eyes, so he takes the final gift he has hidden in his wallet and holds it open "Chanyeol, I got a phone call 3 weeks ago from the adoption agency, this sweetheart is our son, he will be with us in 12 weeks, today is Father's Day  I wanted to surprise you with this special magical  news." Baekhyun can no longer hold back his tears, it's  a beautiful moment  as he watches Chanyeol hold the boots up to his heart with one hand, at the same time he is pulled up on his husbands lap, his breath hitches as the infinite love in his soulmates eyes. A large yet warm hand gently his cheek and tears away. Beakhyun smiles as he duplicates the action "baby we did it, we are finally going to be parents." It's like a switch is flicked as he watches his husband's  obsidian eyes darken, seconds before pink supple lips attack his own.

 

It's dark outside side when Baekhyun is finally put down, he shares a look with his husband before they both burst in to a fit of giggles.  It's clear they both know not to mention to their friends, how desperate they were for each other that they didn't make it out the studio. 

 

This is the partner one shot to Baekhyun's Mother's Day one, I truly hope this one is well liked, thanks again for reading ❤️ I apologise for any mistakes