Baehyun’s First Mother’s Day

The New Baby!

This one is all in Chanyeol's POV and yes as the title suggest concentrates on the couple more then the baby. I hope you all enjoy.

 

A silver haired man stands in front of the floor to celling Windows of his bedroom,  a smile on his face and a coffee in hand. Watching as the sunlight starts to filter its warm orange glow throughout the room, today is a special day, it is Mother's Day! Chanyeol smiles, no one deserves this special recognition more then his pure hearted husband. Chanyeol hopes the sunlight doesn't wake the  ethereal sleeping beauty in their super king sized bed just yet! Turning from the window, he watches as his precious heart sleeps soundly, making cute little purring noises. Baekhyun needs all the sleep he can get after last night. A sly smile graces his face, for once Bakehyun was not up all night tending to their 15 week old little prince.  Instead they both were up and partaking in some marathon love making! 

 

Chanyeol winces he himself is feeling the effects of their intimate night. Never once did Baekhyun complain when he initiated a further round of  unstoppable love making, and there were many! Soft and sensual love making and kisses, mixed with hard and fast rounds of ing with Baekhyun on his knees.  Chanyeol wonders if he should bow at his love's feet, as the so much smaller male never once complained he was too sore. His insatiable little puppy, all to happy to oblige every one of his whims, never once complaining. His glorious lover had welcomed whatever pace he set with a sleepy smile and open arms. Chanyeol finally letting his husband get some much needed sleep about an hour before the sun started to rise. He can see it's a little after 5am, turning from the window he takes one more look at Baekhyun, long ebony eyelashes resting against small soft cheeks, his red hair all mussed,  love bites starting to form on his luminous pale collarbone above one his t s, looking like a content little kitten amongst the mass of pillows and fluffy duvet. Hoping his love remains a sleep a little while longer, as no doubt will be feeling the effects of their night. Chanyeol quietly sneaks out to tend to the other man in his life.

 

Chanyeol enters the nursery expecting to find his son still softly snoring, his heart melts in infinite love at what he finds, their perfect little prince happily kicking his precious little feet, and trying it would appear to his delicate baby grow covered fist "well little man, i would say papa is spot on with the teething, your going to soak your baby grow at this rate." His heart melts at Milo's wide gummy smile and happy baby noises. Chanyeol always marvels at how tiny Milo feels in his arms, their precious little prince is under his recommended weight according to his health visitor. A surprise to them both considering the amount of milk he consumes, Chanyeol just thinks Milo is going to be more like Bakehyun in height and weight, as  even he as small as he is,  he can pack away the food when he wants too!

 

Chanyeol lifts his most precious one from his cot "today is a special day, one that is just for your papa, will you help daddy?"  He can't help but coo at the adorable smile he is given, Chanyeol bounces Milo in his arms as he makes his way to the kitchen, happy to see the mound of pillows and duvet has yet to stir. He  can now concentrate on the  gifts and breakfast he has prepared, yes the breakfast has been a secretly done for him, but the gift was all his idea. 3  turquoise boxes are placed in the basket  along with the chilled bottle  of Buck's Fizz, accompanied by Baekhyun's favourite sweet treat, Soo's homemade lemon muffins, and fresh strawberries.

 

Chanyeol turns to face the baby, who for once is gurgling happily in his car seat, "breakfast fit for a King." His heart bursting with love as he watches his tiny baby gurgle in agreement, "we won't tell papa, I didn't make the muffins, will we." Agreement in place he picks up one small precious bundle,  and the basket and heads back to the bedroom.

 

Chanyeol places the basket at the bottom of the bed, and then sits beside the mound of pillows, waiting for the magic. Milo still in his arms, has started to fuss, it truly is amazing how someone so tiny can sense when his papa is close. Chanyeol smiles he can picture this moment happening year after year, soon their little prince will be jumping on the bed instead of laying contently in his arms. It takes seconds for the magic to happen, as on instinct one sleepy papa shots upright and reaches out for the now squirming baby in his arms. Both papa and son instantly calming, when back together. "Good morning my love," his cute petite husband takes a couple of minutes to fully wake up, before his soft melodic voice responds, it never fails to bring him joy. "Chan, what is all this baby," "this, baby is a special breakfast to celebrate." "Sweetheart we celebrated my all clear, last night" 

 

Chanyeol's heart sinks, perhaps this was a bad idea, after all Bakehyun's acute infection and appendicitis caused a week long hospital stay and 6 weeks recovery, thats is only just finished! " I know, but today is Mother's Day, no one deserves to celebrate this day more then you, I know your not a female" Chanyeol is silenced by a delicate finger to his lips, it's then replaced by soft delicate rose bud lips, "it's perfect, I had no idea you were planning this thank you." Chanyeol let's out the breath he is holding, and picks up the small blue boxes, handing them all to the love of his life. "My love, I had these special made, they are to go on that long platinum chain from your grandmother, in each box is a platinum swallow bird, to represent our journey to the future together," Chanyeol is cut off by a sob from his husband "they're beautiful, I am so amazed, I had no idea" Chanyeol moves in to kiss his husband, when their precious prince starts fussing, clearly not liking being temporarily ignored. "I know little man it's getting very close to breakfast time, your such an angel sleeping all night" Chanyeol peaks at the time noticing that it is gone 6, their perfect tiny prince, definitely a creature of habit at only 15 weeks old. He watches as Beakhyun gets off the bed, he is about to suggest a morning walk  after breakfast, as the cherry blossoms will be out, but is suddenly cut off by his husbands declaration "baby aren't these muffins the ones Kungsoo makes"

 

Thanks again for reading this collection! I hope you enjoyed this one, I know very fluffy, i couldn't help myself,  i welcome any feedback.