The Maknae and The Prince

The New Baby!

A tall silver haired man stands out side the blue door to his music studio, hopeful the young man behind the doors is in a good mood.  As he is about to meet the newest member of their extended family, Suho his partner, has already met Milo. It was Suho that suggested to  Chanyeol that a one to one meet would be best. His reasoning being worried Sehun won't take well to the new arrival! Soft baby gurgles distract him from pushing open the door, Chanyeol smiles down at the precious amazing tiny human. Who is  currently happily kicking his tiny chubby legs, Chanyeol hopes this isn't the start of Milo's rather impressive screaming, he can certainly understand as he hates the ear defenders that his overprotective Papa insisted Milo use, however said papa is not here to soothe the screams that wake the dead. He is also aware  those screams will not  go down well with his co producer.

 

Chanyeol however lets out a sigh of relief when his precious heart,  simply continues to gurgle happily. He can't help but gently his finger across Milo's super soft delicate skin, his heart doing somersaults when Milo squeals and smiles like his daddy hung the moon! Chanyeol almost tears up, the unconditional love he feels for his son is indescribable. It has made two long painful years so, so worth the heartache. Yes he admits it was torture being told he was infertile, his actions after finding out that information had almost destroyed him. He hated being told that, as it was his dream for a family, however his infertility problems paled in comparison to the agony of watching the love of his life,  suffer with the depression that took a dark hold on his soul.  Beakhyun got more catatonic  after getting news of each failed surrogacy,  the miscarriages practically braking Baekhyun's spirit, that and his continued belief everything was his fault! After-all the surrogates were using his samples! The door suddenly opening to the studio, stops his sombre recollection of a time that he would take away in an instant. As standing in front of him is an equally tall dark haired man.

 

Sehun knew something was up, the minute he awoke to his own partner nervously making him breakfast, despite the years his bunny has never improved on his omelette skills. It all makes sense now, how Suho had come home last week besotted after visiting Baekhyun. Sehun inspects his best friend and business partner, noticing the state of the art baby carrier. Sehun can see the uncertainty in his friends eyes, he should be a little offended that his friend thinks he won't handle the attention rightly shifting to the smallest baby he has ever seen.  Moving towards his friend he silently and swiftly takes the baby carrier, noting the ear defenders, positive those are Beakhyun's influence. 

 

Sehun quickly removes the blanket and smiles, he can understand what Suho was saying now, this tiny human,  is defenceless against this rather scary world.  Sehun watches as the 4 week old baby's pure azure blue eyes lock on to his face, an adorable squeal follows. It's at this moment, when he looks up to Chanyeol who for the first time in months has a care free smile and shines with happiness. It warms his heart to se his friend so at peace, he returns his gaze to the baby in front of him. Suho is right they may not be parents to this he will admit adorable baby, but the need to be a part of his future is all consuming. Sehun makes a  silent pledge to always protect this little prince.

Hello everyone, I hope you all like this one shot, I purposely didn't add any interaction between Chanyeol and Sehun as to me it's more intense at least I hope it is,  it does touch on some dark themes please do let me know if you like it, this collection holds a very special place in my heart