Milo Meets Uncle Jongdae

The New Baby!

Jongdae can barely contain his excitement, he's practically bouncing around the lift thats on its way to a penthouse apartment. Finally,  after two difficult years of watching one of his closet friends slowly loose all hope of  becoming a parent,  he and his husband,  are finally getting to have their dream. No couple deserves this more then Chanyeol and Baekhyun, it broke his heart every time he watched as Baekhyun blamed  himself for each failed surrogacy. How Baekhyun would call him and within seconds he would breakdown and be ugly crying down the phone to him, after every miscarriage the surrogate had. Jongdae knew Baekhyun desperately wanted to give Chnayeol his dream, but felt like he was cheating, every time he had to provide the goods as it were. Jongdae can clearly remember how the bright eyed pixie's normal happy demeanour disappeared and was replaced by a zombie like man, who refused to leave the apartment.  

 

Jongdae shakes his head, he doesn't want to dwell on those sad times, it's a time for celebration. Baby Milo is here safe and sound, all 6lb 2oz of perfect baby boy, finally someone who will  replace all the spoiling currently shown to the youngest of them, Jongdae smiles poor Sehun, he doesn't know what's coming. Jongdae would squeal with excitement, but doesn't want  papa to know his husband has arranged his visit as a surprise. Jongdae is so thankful to Chanyeol for allowing him to be the first visitor to meet 6 day old Milo, Jongdae suspects its  mainly to stop listing to his troll like whines, regarding his upcoming wedding and how much he misses his Minnie. Who still has 4 weeks of  his business trip in China to complete! He knows the giant Yoda has a heart of gold, and is trying to distract him while Min is away, and then it will be all systems go for their wedding! 

 

The ping of the elavator startles him, checking he has the gifts, an adorable baby grow in a electric blue, with a little white  lightning on the and a pure soft grey Elephant plushie. Stepping out the elevator, he follows the instructions sent by Chanyeol, to just open their door, as it won't be locked and he has already advised the doorman of his arrival. Jongdae can't help but smile, Baekhyun's efficiency is rubbing off on his life partner! 

 

Opening the door to the Park residence as quietly as he can, he  sneaks in too the open plan living room. Jongdae comes face to face with the most heart warming sight, Chanyeol is sat on the sofa, on his lap sits Baekhyun encased in one of Chanyeol's  stupidly buff arms, both are deep in a whispered conversation. Jongdae sees the mugs of hot coffee, and catches snippets of their conversation, clearly revolving around their son. Neither have noticed him  yet, Jongdae is sure they will in a minute or two, for now he is just grateful to be in the presence of their love and happy to see the Baekhyun he has missed these last 2 years. 

 

It's at that moment,  that Baekhyun finally notices him, it's seconds before a baby's cry fills the apartment. Jongdae watches the couple exchange what appears to be a whole conversation with one look! He watches as  Chanyeol gently lifts Baek off him,  allowing Baekhyun to motion him to the sofa  whilst Chanyeol heads towards the bassinet. Now he understands why the couple were whispering, he watches as Chanyeol gently lifts out  the bassinet a truly tiny baby, wrapped in a sky blue blanket. Jongdae watches as Chanyeol ever so gently places the tiny blue bundle on his shoulder, and gently rubs 2 fingers over the back of the fidgeting bundle.

 

"Your a natural at this Yeol," the answering smiles and love shinning from the silver haired giant is a welcome change. "Milo settles best when close to daddy," "would you like to hold him!" Jongdae turns to his best friend,  the zombie like version of Baekhyun has finally been replaced by a man glowing with happiness, and a smile a mile wide. 

 

Jongdae doesn't get chance to respond, as suddenly a blue bundle is placed in his arms. It's followed by small delicate hands, hands that help him lower the blanket. Jongdae can only stare in wonder at the most beautiful baby he has ever seen.  Big blue eyes, black fine baby powder smelling hair, and the cutest button nose, and so very tiny it's like holding a bag of sugar. "Hi little man, you come see me if your parents start cramping your style, not that papa will let you out of his sight." Jongdae smiles as Baekhyun lightly slaps his shoulder and Chanyeol snickers. 

 

Jongdae is too busy, making a mental note to ask his Minnie if perhaps starting their own family would be a possibility.  As he has  fallen completely in love, with the newest addition to their extended family. Jongdae  gently cuddles baby Milo further into him, when he hears a quiet "baby why don't you tell him" from Chanyeol. Finally noticing the completely besotted couple, have resumed their earlier position. Baekhyun once again sitting across Chanyeol's lap who almost possessively has both arms wrapped around him like a vine.  Jongdae raises his head to notice that Baekhyun is smiling at him, with what he hopes are happy tears. Baekhyun takes a deep breath, and reaches his hand out to his son, gently his tiny forehead like a precious gem. "Milo  my precious prince, this is Uncle Jongdae your godfather."

 

How was that! I wanted something truly fluffy and this was the perfect idea that popped in my head on one bus ride to work.