Milo’s First Storm

The New Baby!

A sudden loud thunder crash sounds through the penthouse, waking a petite redheaded male instantly. He rises and sits on the edge of the bed, when a second crash of thunder sounds much closer than the last!  He can hear the storm raging outside, a sudden rustling noise alerts him, holding his breath hoping all will remain calm  so it wont wake the other man in his life. A sudden small cry follows, and he is instantly on his tired feet heading for the noise. The bassinet is not far, just the other side of the room, next to the rocking chair. He smiles as Toben lays at the bassinet feet snoring, just like his owner, who hasn't so much as turned over, he is a little jealous the man can sleep through anything.

A second cry shakes him out of his daydream, man he needs to get Chanyeol to do a night feed next,  aware he is getting more sidetracked he rushes over to the bassinet. His heart bursts with unconditional love, a love he never knew could exist, a tiny newborn boy lays in the bassinet eyes scrunched tight. It's like watching magic as Milo relaxes just by Beak putting his hand on his delicate little stomach. However as the rain falling picks up speed, followed by more thunder, Milo let's out the saddest sound baekhyun has ever heard, not willing to let his 14 day old son suffer anymore, and aware he is going to be in for a long night if this storm rages all night. "Sshh little one papa is here, it's ok baby boy it will pass"

Baek heads to the window and opens the blinds careful of the precious cargo in his arms, then takes a seat in the rocking chair. A second whimper sounds "Ok little guy let's sit and watch the storm" to make Milo settle he s his nightshirt, and raises the baby to his chest hoping the skin to skin contact will help sooth him. Milo instantly settles in on his chest making Baek smile. He settles back in the chair ensuring Milo's head and back are supported. Hopefull that Milo won't wake Chanyeol, humming a lullaby he watches their little man close his eyes and let out the cutest of snores. Finally content Beakhyun sits back and watches as the lightning just dances across the sky.

 

A loud booming sound rattles through the apartment followed by loud distressed cries, waking a silver haired man. "Baby stay i will get" he tries to say as he reaches for his husband. However the bed is already empty, about to call out for Baek, he hears a second crash and more wails. It's then, that he hears the soft melodic voice of his husband, as he tries in vain to settle their normally quite son.
 

Jumping out of bed he sees a sight that fills him with love and a little sadness. Baek stands by the bassinet, tears streaming down his face, as he tries desperately to sooth Milo. Unable to watch his husband doubt himself, he gets off the bed and heads to Baek who has now began pacing. "I'm sorry Chan" shaking his head at his husbands silly attempt to apologise, he puts a finger on his lips silencing any more words. Finally up close he can see the bags under Baekhyun's eyes, not wanting to see his husband doubt himself anymore, he leans in close and wipes Baekhyun's eyes  and whispers  "baby it's not your fault our little one is frightened, your doing amazing." He turns to stands behind the love of his life, and with  hands that dwarf his husbands, he helps to support Milo. 

Leaning down he places a gentle kiss on the cheek of his husband, before he kisses Milo on the head "shh little prince, daddy and papa love you" Milo suddenly stops struggling, and amazingly snuggles back down in too the chest of his papa. "I don't want him far tonight chan, he is so tiny and scared, please let's lay him between us." Smiling at his husband he turns his head to kiss him softly on the lips, nodding he leads his precious hearts back to the bed. Lying both Milo and Baekhyun, gently down on the bed "sleep please baby I will watch over you both." Like he promised he keeps watch like a sentinel, as both papa and son finally submit to slumber they desperately need. All to the sounds of the rain still lashing at the window.

 

I hope you like it, the idea for this collection just popped in my head. I have a few more planned