You are So Warm

Annoyed but Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back In Korea

The maid put Eunseo on her bed again. “What’s wrong Ms. Juyeon?” The maid softly asked her since her eyes were a bit teary. “Is it painful?” She softly touched Eunseo’s wrapped leg.

“Oh no no. I’m fine.” Eunseo wiped her eyes.

The maid then pressed her palm on Eunseo’s forehead. “You’re still warm.”

Wanna know what really happened?

 

Flashback

“I’m sorry. I will not bother your life anymore.” Eunseo ended the call. She then covered her face as she started to cry. She was so looking forward for Bona to return tomorrow but yeah.. “I..hate..you..” She sobbed in between all the crying.

Suddenly she heard a loud roar of thunder.

“Crap..” Eunseo mumbled as she wiped her tears. Home was still far away. She quickly paddled her bicycle as quickly as she could. But well, the rain came pouring down 5 minutes later.

“This is so not a good day..” She mumbled again. “I need to stop.” Eunseo tried to look for shelter. She found a bus stop near the end of the road. She quickened her paddling towards the bus stop but it seemed God had something planned for her.

She was out of control because of the slippery street. “Ahhhhh!” Eunseo screamed as she met the ground. A loud crack heard, and it was on her knee. She couldn’t even move her left leg. “Aaawwww..” A tear slipped.

Luckily there were a few men at the place and went rushing to help her. They hurriedly brought her to the hospital. Minutes later, the hospital then called her parents and she was admitted for one night because of a fractured knee, and also, with a high fever.

Eunseo asked her mother to pick some of her clothes at her apartment and also told her to leave her phone there, because she had a feeling that Bona would bombard her with all the calls and messages. She was just too hurt that time. She needed to be alone for awhile.

“What exactly happened doctor?” Mr. Son asked worriedly.

“Patellar dislocation happens when the patella is knocked off to the side of the knee joint, by twisting or some kind of impact.” Both Mr and Mrs. Son just nodded their heads pretending that they actually understood what the doctor just said.

“How long will she recover?” Eunseo’s mom asked the doctor.

“Hmm sometimes it will go back to its normal position by itself, but usually it will need to be put back into place.” The doctor explained. “So we need to schedule her for a knee surgery.” He continued.

Her surgery would most probably be in a few days. So she was released from the hospital early that morning. Since Mrs. Son was so worried about her only daughter, Eunseo would be staying with her parents for the time being.

“I don’t want you to get out of the bed!!” Mrs. Son said strictly to her daughter before she left the morning to do some errands.

“Yes mother.” Eunseo nodded on the bed.

“And if you need something, just call for the maids downstairs.”

“What if they don’t hear me?” Eunseo asked innocently.

“Make them hear you.” Mrs. Son said.

Flashback Ended

 

Back to Seolbin

“Hmm I-I can ex-explain..” Seola stuttered as she looked at her friend Exy who was standing at the door with her arms crossed. “The thing is..”

“The whole staffs know, you know..” Exy suddenly smiled.

“E-Excuse me??” Soobin looked at her lecturer.

“Apparently, both of you are not so smart in hiding it.” Exy continued.

“What??” Seola was surprised.

Then Soobin turned to look at her girlfriend. “What did you do now?” She said.

So Exy explained what were the hints and signs that made everyone knew about their relationships.

 

FIRST HINT.

Seola and Exy were at the staff’s pantry, chatting with the other lecturers. When suddenly, Seola excused herself to go to the bathroom. What she didn’t know was, her phone accidentally slipped out of her pocket.

*RING *RING *RING

Seola’s phone rang. So Ms. Luda, one of the lecturers who was the nearest to the phone, took the phone and saw Soobin’s face on the screen with the caller ID of ‘BABY’.

“Oh my Goddd! How could you be so careless??!!” Soobin snapped at Seola.

Exy was laughing her heart out.

 

SECOND HINT.

“Hmm Ms. Exy..” Soobin went in front to her lecturer.

“Yes, Soobin.” Exy responded.

“Can you please take a look at this?” Soobin showed her laptop to Exy since she was working on her thesis that time.

“Oh yeah sure..” Exy looked at the laptop screen.

*RING *RING *RING

“OHH! I’ll be right backkk!” Soobin heard her phone rang and went to her seat to answer her phone.

“Hmm Soobin, where are your references??” Exy called for Soobin with her eyes still on the laptop.

“It’s on the next tab!” Soobin answered before she returned to her call.

But Exy accidentally closed the window and was shocked to see the wallpaper of the laptop. It was a picture of Seola sitting on the couch with a bowl of cereal on her hand. And she was wearing a tank top and a pair of shorts. Really really short!

“YOU ARE EVEN MORE CARELESS THAN I AM!!!” Seola hit Soobin’s arm.

“Ouchhh! Don’t hit meee!!” Soobin rubbed her hand.

“Hmm do you want me to go on?” Exy smiled.

“NOOOOO!!!” Both of them yelled at the same time.

 

The Next Day at the Sons'

“I NEED THE PHONEEEE!” Eunseo screamed from her bedroom. Then one of the maids came running up the stairs with the cordless phone on her hand. “Thanks.” She said in English. She needed to call Soobin to inform her on what had happened.

“Hello Soobin?” She said.

“SON EUNSEO!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!” Soobin yelled on the line.

“DON’T YOU KNOW HOW TO SWITCH ON YOUR PHONE??!” Suddenly Seola was on the line too.

“Okay both of you. Don’t scream. I’m having a headache here..” Eunseo mumbled. She still had the fever so her voice was somehow a bit different because of the flu.

“What happened, Juyeon-ah?” Seola asked. “AWWW!!” Suddenly Seola’s voice was heard again. “What happened, Eunseo?” She asked again. Apparently Soobin was jealous because of the ‘Juyeon-ah’.

“You guys are just too cute..” Eunseo giggled. She then told them what happened and probably would be on a few weeks leave since she needed to recover after the surgery.

“Please take good care of yourself..” Seola said softly. “I’ll ask Soobin to bring you all the classes’ notes okay.”

“Thank you, Ms. Seola. I appreciate it a lot.” Eunseo said before she ended the call. The time was almost 8PM and she knew that the maid would come into the room with dinner and her medicines.

*DING DONG

Eunseo could hear the house’s bell was rung. “Daddy’s home..” She mumbled. She was lying on the bed with a book on her hand. “I miss you..” She mumbled slowly to herself. “No! NO!” She shook her head.

The time was almost 8.25PM. “Where is the dinner?!!” She exclaimed. “GUYSSS!! I’M HUNGRYYYYY!” She yelled her heart out for the maids. “GUYSSSSSS!!” She yelled again. But there was no answer.

“Urghhh..” Eunseo turned herself to the other side and covered herself with the blanket. She then started to read on her book again.

After a few minutes, the door was opened but she just ignored it. “Just put it on the table.” She said with her back facing the door. She then felt like someone sat on the empty side of the bed.

“Eunseo..” She felt a hand on her arm.

“Yes mum..” Eunseo answered with her eyes still on her book.

“I’m going out with your father for awhile.” Mrs. Son said.

“You’re gonna leave me here?!” Eunseo slowly turned herself. “Awww.” She tried not to twist her fractured knee.

“I TOLD YOU TO JUST LIE STRAIGHTLY!!” Mrs. Son snapped worriedly.

“Don’t shout mommy.” Eunseo whined cutely.

“Okay then. I’ll be home soon honey. Eat dinner and take your medicine.” Mrs. Son kissed her daughter’s forehead. “And I want you to get some sleep. You’re still warm.” She then caressed her daughter’s hair.

“Okay.” Eunseo nodded.

Her mother then stood up from the bed and went towards the door. “Oh yeah by the way, I have someone here to look after you.” Mrs. Son said at the door.

“Huh?”

Then, someone so so familiar appeared at the door. “Eunseo..”

 

Back to Seolbin

“Does this mean I can kiss you at school now?” Soobin said before she gave Seola a peck on the lips. They were lying on the bed inside the covers.

“Yes, but no.” Seola smiled before she gave a peck on Soobin’s lips as well.

“Why not??”

Seola gave her another kiss. “Yes in the staff room, but no in class!” She kissed Soobin again.

“Ahh good point.” Soobin then straddled Seola, and then you know what happen next.

 

Back to Eunseo

“Eunseo..” The person said in a low tone.

“B-Bona..” Eunseo was shock as hell!

“Give her dinner and the medicine okay?” Mrs. Son said to Bona.

“Yes Mrs. Son.” Bona nodded her head.

“And you sweetie, don’t be too harsh on her!” Mrs. Son smiled before she went out of the room.

After Mrs. Son exited the room, Bona turned to Eunseo. Eunseo quickly took a pillow and covered her face. Bona carried her heavy feet towards the bed. She climbed on the bed and went nearer to the girl. She saw Eunseo’s bandaged left leg.

She knew everything since she spent almost a half an hour with Eunseo’s mother downstairs earlier. She told everything to Mrs. Son.

“Wow. This is so unexpected!” Mrs. Son sighed earlier. “Is this really my daughter you’re talking about??” She asked again.

Bona nodded her head.

“She’s in love with an engaged woman??” Mrs. Son kept on asking for confirmation.

“I’m single now.” Bona mumbled.

“Hmm.. It seems like you love her so much for coming here straight from LA..”

“Yeah.. What’s not to love about her..” Bona forced a giggle.

There she was, on the bed next to Eunseo. The gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter