Sweet and Sour

Annoyed but Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Later that Night

At Eunwon’s Apartment

“Eunseo?” Dawon called for her. The girl was lying on the couch in front of TV. Eunseo just went out of the shower and her hair was still wet. “Eunseo?” Dawon called again from the kitchen. But there was still no answer from her.

Dawon decided to walk to the living room. She spotted Eunseo was sleeping on the couch with her phone on her hand.

“Hmm..” Dawon grabbed the phone and put it on the table in front of the couch. “Hey..” She rubbed Eunseo’s arm. “Do you wanna eat dinner?” She asked softly.

Eunseo slowly opened her eyes and looked at Dawon. “Huh?” She said in daze. “W-Wait where’s my phone??” She suddenly was freaking out.

“Heyyy.. calm down..” Dawon grabbed the phone from the table and gave it to her.

“Why didn’t she call me yet?” Eunseo mumbled sadly to her roommate.

“Maybe she’s busy or she’s just tired.” Dawon thought of some reasons. “It’s a long flight you know..” She added. “Do you wanna eat dinner?” Again, Dawon repeated the same question.

“I’m not hungry..” Eunseo said as she stood up from the couch and went to her bedroom. She was just tired since she just got back from tennis with Chengxiao earlier.

She did have a good time with her. “Please put down your phone Eunseoo!!” Chengxiao yelled from the other side of the court earlier.

“Sorry! But I’m expecting a call!!” She yelled back. But sadly, Bona didn’t even call her that evening.

 

Earlier..

At the Kim’s Residence

Mr. Kim’s driver was the one who picked both Bona and Kihyun from the airport.

“Why are you in the car??” Bona asked earlier at the airport.

“Your mother wants me for lunch.” Kihyun said. “Plus, I told you I wanna be there when you tell her.” He smiled. “And also why you broke up the engagement.”

“Alright then.” Bona said calmly.

Kihyun didn’t expect Bona to be that calm. “You’re a heartless person!!” He exclaimed to her.

“Yeah whatever..” Bona wasn’t in a mood to entertain the guy.

They soon arrived at Bona’s house. Kihyun was the one who went out of the car and quickly made his way inside. Bona was just tired. She wanted to see her sister to see whether she’s fine or not. She went inside the house and saw Kihyun was hugging his ex-soon-to-be-mother-in-law.

“So.. How was the flight??” Mrs. Kim asked him. She didn’t actually notice that Bona was already at the door.

“It was okay.” Kihyun mumbled.

“Oh I’ve missed you!” Mrs. Kim hugged the guy. She always considered Kihyun as her own son since she didn’t have any.

“Ehemm..” Bona cleared at the door.

“Ohhh Jiyeonn!!” Mrs. Kim exclaimed. As she was about to go and hug her daughter, Bona interrupted her.

“No! I’m good.” She said as she walked to the stairs. “Go and hug your beloved son again.” Bona said sarcastically as she climbed up the stairs.

Her back was aching because of the long flight. She just wanted to rest.

“Yeoreummm..” She opened her sister’s bathroom. Then she was so shocked to see that Yeoreum was doing yoga from the TV. “What the..” Bona mumbled as she opened the door widely.

“Oh Jiyeon unnnnieee!!!” Yeoreum went to her as she jumped happily. The girl hugged her tightly.

“Sissss!!!” Bona released herself from the hug.

“Huh? What? Aren’t you happy to see me??” Yeoreum asked weirdly.

“Are you alright???” Bona looked at Yeoreum from head to toe.

“Hmm yeahhhh..??” Yeoreum raised her brow.

“Where’s the bruise??” Bona was checking her sister’s body.

“What bruise??” Yeoreum snapped. “What are you trying to do to me??”

“Yah, I’m worried about you!! I couldn’t even sleep well thinking about the car crash!!”

“What car crash??” Yeoreum asked again weirdly.

“Huh? Wait a minute..” Bona mumbled. “You didn’t involve in a car crash??”

“Hmm no..” Yeoreum muttered. “Ooohhh!! OOOHHH!!” Suddenly she remembered something. “Mum made it up.” She blurted it out.

“WHATT??!” Bona exclaimed loudly. “So you’re fine all along???!” She snapped again.

“Yep pretty much.” Yeoreum smiled as she jumped and stretched herself in front of her sister.

“AND I CAME ALL THE WAY HERE FOR NOTHING???!!!”

“No! You get to see me!!” Yeoreum smiled happily.

“I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS.” Bona stormed out of the room with an angry face. “MUMMMMMMMM!!!!!” She screamed her heart out and made herself down the stairs to look for her mother.

“Yes darlinggg..” Mrs. Kim answered from the dining room. She was helping the maids to prepare lunch.

“WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME???!!!” Bona appeared in the dining room with a red face.

“Huh?” Mrs. Kim was clueless. “What lie?” Apparently she herself forgot the lie that she told her daughter yesterday.

“ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME MUM??” Bona screamed again.

“Watch your language Kim Jiyeon..” Mrs. Kim said calmly.

“HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME?!!”

“Do what??” Mrs. Kim was still clueless.

“You said Yeoreum was in a car crash!!!”

Ohh CRAP!

“Look dear.. I just wanted to see you.. I miss you.. I miss my daughter..” Mrs. Kim said.

“I was worried sick!!!” Bona snapped again.

Suddenly Kihyun appeared at the dining room since he heard loud noises coming from there. “What now?” He asked. “Did you tell her?” Kihyun asked sarcastically.

“What??” Mrs. Kim asked. “Tell me what??” Mrs. Kim asked eagerly.

“You seriously gonna freak out, mum..” Kihyun said as he crossed his arms and leaned against the wall.

“Tell me whattt???”

“There will be no wedding mum.”

 

At Seoul University

In Seola’s Room

Seola was at her desk busy marking some papers, while Soobin on the other hand was lying on the couch in front of the desk, playing a Nintendo.

“Baby, can you please mute the sound?” Seola asked softly with her eyes still glued on the papers.

The time was almost 8PM. Soobin was waiting for her girlfriend to finish all her works since Seola promised to take her dinner that night.

“Can you please stop working? It’s getting late and I’m hungryyyy.” Soobin said back while still playing with her game.

“Can you please be a bit more understanding?” Seola asked again still marking her papers.

“Urghhhh..” Soobin stood up from the couch and made her way out of the room.

Seola took a glance on her girlfriend before continued marking.

“Can you please be a bit more understanding..” Soobin mimicked Seola’s voice. She then made herself to the staffs’ pantry area where there were more couches and also food. She landed herself again in one of the couches and continued playing.

“Park Soobin??” Soobin heard a voice coming from the pantry’s door. She looked at the door and spotted her other lecturer, Ms. Exy.

“Ohh!” Soobin quickly sat up straightly on the couch. “I didn’t know there are still people here..”

“What are you doing here?? I thought students weren’t allowed to enter the pantry.” Exy made her way to the fridge.

“I was hmm..” Soobin trying to find some excuses but she got nothing.

“Can you please switch that off?” Exy pointed to the game that was in Soobin’s hand. “The sound is annoying.” She added.

“Urghh..” Soobin switched the thing off.

“As I was saying, why are you here?” Exy took a sip on a yogurt that she took out from the fridge and sat on the couch opposite from Soobin’s.

“Hmm I wanted to see you!!” Soobin couldn’t think of anything else.

”See me? At this time??” Exy looked at her watch.

“Yes yes! I need to ask you about today’s work!” Soobin started to sound a bit excited. She was excited because of her success in coming out with a brilliant excuse. “Wait here. I’m going to take my bag pack!” She said with a loud voice.

“Why are you yelling Soobin?” Exy asked weirdly. She then looked at her student who excitedly exited the pantry. “Yah, Park Soobin!” She called for her student. “I’ll wait for you in my room!!!” She screamed from the pantry.

Soobin then entered her girlfriend’s office and quickly took her bag pack.

“W-where are you going??” Seola asked confusedly.

“I’m going to find someone who can please me right now.” She said seriously but of course she was joking. “Since my own girlfriend currently is not available right now.” She continued before slamming the door.

“What the..” Seola stood up from her chair. She then quickly finished up her work so that she could go to Soobin.

*KNOCK *KNOCK *KNOCK

“Come in Soobin..” Exy smiled. “You don’t have to knock.. There’s no one here but you and me.”

“Oh no, Ms. Seola is here too. I saw her lights are still on.” Soobin said.

“Oh she’s still here?” Exy asked back.

“Yep.” Soobin took a seat in front of Exy, and then brought a book out.

“Why didn’t you come to see me here more often?” Exy asked. “You should come here with Eunseo.” She then suggested.

I’m always here at the staff room. Soobin smiled to herself. “Oh I’m sorry. I just hmm.. I don’t do consultation as much as Eunseo does.” She admitted. “You know Eunseo.. She’s in love with consultations.” Soobin said innocently that caused Exy to laugh.

“You kids.. sure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter