Fifteen

Adore You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

edit/ AN: next chapter is going to be the last, then a short epilogue. thank you again for those who are still reading this. i appreciate you all especially those who take the time to comment, i get too excited reading them to be honest so thank you. hope you are all safe and healthy! 

 

PRESENT

 

"Unnie." Talia groaned. "Wake up." The girl nudged the person beside her. 
 

"Ugh. What time is it?" Chaeyoung whined, still with her eyes closed. She felt warm hands wrapped around her waist. 

 

"It's almost afternoon." The model said. "We got so drunk. I'm never drinking again." The singer tried to stand up and remove herself from the younger girl's grasp but she stilled as she felt her head ache.  "My head is killing me." She heard the other laugh.

 

Talia stood up effortlessly, wearing a tube just like the one Chaeyoung was wearing. "Here unnie." The singer smiled at the honorific as she was handed a glass of water and some aspirin.

 

Here's the thing, Chaeyoung never had a younger sister. Although Lisa was technically the youngest in their group, they were born in the same year so they never used honorifics when addressing each other. She found it really adorable to see a little sister in Talia. That's why the model calls her unnie.

 

They were first introduced when Chaeyoung went to the Met Gala and there was an instant click. Despite being the younger one between them, Talia seemed to act mature considering her age. She toured Chaeyoung in New York and now that they reunited in Paris, she missed hanging out the girl. 

 

"How come your head is not breaking in half?" The singer said after she took the medicine. "It's because you're getting old, unnie. Compared to me you're a grandma." Talia chuckled.

 

The singer couldn't help but to playfully thro a pillow toward the model's direction. 

 

"So.." Talia trailed off. "You were quite drunk yesterday.."

 

"I know. I usually can hold a few drinks. Maybe you're right, I am getting old." Chaeyoung laughed. The younger girl looked at her knowingly. 

 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" The singer asked. "I didn't do anything stupid did I?" Chaeyoung asked again. 

 

"We hooked up." Talia said, looking down at the floor with a shy smile.

 

Chaeyoung on the other hand, froze. She couldn't.. She knew herself, she wouldn't do that to Suzy, right? She got blackout drunk before in one of their dorm parties back then and alot of times after but she'd never sleep with someone in a state of drunkenness. The worse thing she'd do is maybe spill a secret.

 

She remembered telling Jennie that Lisa had a poster of her in a drawer when she was drunk and Lisa ended up not talking to her for 3 days. Now she knew the reason why. 

 

Chaeyoung felt tears building and threatening to fall from her eyes. She remembered Suzy. She would never betray her. But now..

 

"Unnie.. you're crying." The singer looked up and saw Talia looking frantic as she shook her shoulders. 

 

"I was just pranking you! Now I made you cry!" Talia looked really guilty as she hugged her. 

 

.

 

"I'm really sorry! You can ask my friends. I'd do this all the time with them and we'd end in a fit of laughter. This is the first time someone cried with my prank." The model stuttered as she held Chaeyoung's hand in an attempt to comfort her.

 

"I overreacted.." Chaeyoung tried to wipe her tears as she let out a sigh of relief. "Well you kind of did something last night." Talia spoke up, making Chaeyoung even more nervous than before. 

 

After the Met Gala ended, there was a YSL after party in New York. All models of the luxury brand were present. Chaeyoung remembers talking to some of them but she stayed with Talia most of the night since they knew each other pretty well. She remembers drinking something really delicious

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter