One

Adore You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                  September 23, 2019               
   (FLASHBACK)  

 

 

Chaeyoung almost forgot she was surrounded by cameras as she arrived at the Airport, holding her laughter as she stared at Jisoo’s message telling her to behave during her trip.

 

She’s bound to Paris in a few minutes for a fashion event and the management gave her several days off that she can spend in the country. That’s why Jisoo kept on reminding her to always be at her best and bring some treats back home. 

 

This was one of the few events where she had to work without her bandmates and she has to admit that she misses them already. 

 

“Chaeyoung-ssi, the plane will be boarding now, let’s go.” Her manager politely told her so she followed suit. 

 

As they made their way to the plane, Chaeyoung noticed that her manager kept fidgeting with her hands. 

 

“Unnie, is something wrong?” The blonde asked her manager who turned to look at her with a shy smile. Chaeyoung can see that the other is nervous. 

 

“Uhm..” The manager started. 

 

“Unnie, you’re making me nervous! Just spill!” Rosé exclaimed with exasperation. 

 

“My manager friend said we have the same flight today, I’d really love to catch up with her.” Chaeyoung’s manager finally said. The blonde let out a sigh of relief, thinking there was a problem. 

 

“That’s great, Unnie! What’s the problem then?” Chaeyoung asked.

 

“Would you mind switching seats with her?” The manager shyly asked. 

 

Chaeyoung would’ve said yes in an instant, it wasn’t her nature to say no when someone is asking her for a favor but then, not everyone is an idol at that. It was really risky. 

 

The manager sensed Chaeyoung’s reluctance so she waved her first statement off. “Ah! Sorry I was just being silly, it was so unprofessional of me!” 

 

“Unnie, I’d love to switch seats with the other manager but that would mean I’ll be sitting next to an actor or idol too, right?” The blonde asked. 

 

“Yes, yes.” The manager replied. 

 

“I wouldn’t want any dating rumors surfacing, unnie. I’m really sorry.” Chaeyoung informed the other.

 

“Oh. The other idol is Bae Suzy. You don’t need to worry about any dating rumor!” Her manager exclaimed, her face now full of hope again. 

 

Chaeyoung was stunned. She admired the actress, even watched some of her dramas. The blonde suddenly felt shy and conscious of herself. Can she really stand sharing seats with the woman labeled as “Korea’s First Love”?

 

“Chaeyoung?” The manager asked. “I hate to rush you into a decision but we’re boarding now. I’d totally understand if you decline.” She added.

 

“Sure, unnie.” Chaeyoung answered as they made their way to the boarding area. 

 

 

Chae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter