Fourteen

Adore You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PRESENT

 

Whoever said life is a rollercoaster, just enjoy the ride is so full of themselves. That was what Suzy thought. 

 

Everything was a blur, really. It was an impromptu thing to buy a ticket to Paris.
 

Despite Chaeyoung mentioning the night before that she didn't have enough time in the City because of her schedule, the actress wanted to surprise her girlfriend. She couldn't miss being with the singer in the country where they met and fell in love. 
 

Suzy had it all planned out. Once she arrives in Paris, she'd settle into a hotel--- the same one Chaeyoung was staying in. Then she'd buy flowers, arrange the hotel room with flower petals--- from the door leading to the bedroom, and wait for Chaeyoung to come back from the event and surprise her with a promise ring she brought weeks ago. She knew how busy her girlfriend was these days and she just wanted to reassure the other that she's the love of her life and she's all in. Suzy would do anything for Chaeyoung.

 

Has she always been like these? Suzy marvelled at the revelation. Is she really a romantic? She laughed at the thought. Where was the woman who thought love is fleeting? Now she thinks- if love is fleeting, then was it even love at all? 
 

It still amazes her, how Chaeyoung made her feel so much. The variety of emotions she felt with Chaeyoung prover to her that love is not something capable of being defined. It is what we make it out to be. And with Chaeyoung, love made her feel alive.
 

"Wow, you're wearing a mask yet I can feel and see your smile from here." The actress' manager teased. "Unnie.. Stop teasing!"

 

"I'll be heading to my room. Enjoy, okay? You deserve this." Her manager said with a smile. Now Suzy is left on her own with her thoughts. It's all going to be alright, she's gonna love it, right?

 

 

----

 

Tears.

 

Suzy had been an actress for years. She's been used to it. The crying. It was hard at first, to bring out such strong emotions from literally nothing. Acting was hard but it made her feel like she's flying --- that she was able to give life to a character written by someone and exists only in their imagination.

 

The actress loved to read when she was little. Suzy even befriended the librarian in her previous school. A woman in her late 50s who'd suggest her books. The woman would always give her books for children. She e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter