Thirteen

Adore You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

an: haven't proofread this. sorry in advance

PRESENT

 

"Alice?" Chaeyoung asked as she took in the person standing in front of her apartment door all smiles. "You don't seem happy to see me." Her sister answered. She was holding a basket full of flowers. 

 

"Uhm.." The singer honestly didn't know what to say or what to do. "Also, why are you just wearing undies?" Alice laughed as she stepped inside the apartment because Chaeyoung had seemingly been frozen to her place. 

 

"Jangmi, have you seen my shirt?" 

 

The sisters both turned their heads and looked at the direction where the voice came from. 

 

They were both met with Suzy covered with nothing but a white blanket. "Oh." Alice whispered. Suzy also didn't know what to do.

 

"Alice.." Chaeyoung tried to explain but there seems to be no ther words coming out of . She was too embarassed of the situation. Why was she such a magnet for unannounced and awkward visits? "Chaeyoung, I need you to get ready in 15 minutes. Mom and Dad are in the parking already-- I'll try to keep them there for a while."

 

"What? Mom and dad?" Chaeyoung asked in disbelief. "W-Why?!" she exclaimed. 

 

"Rosie! I'm not kidding!" The singer's sister shouted back. "Please, wear something." Alice finally said as she looked at the both of them. 

 

"!" Chaeyoung said with exasperation in her voice. Even Suzy doesn't know what to do as she was left standing like a statue in front of the bedroom door. 

 

"Why today of all days?" The singer whined, rufffling her hair. "Get dressed, Suzy!" 

 

The actress scrambled on her feet and immediately put on a shirt and a pair of jeans. Chaeyoung hoped Alice would stall her parents enough for Suzy to be able to go out of her apartment without getting seen. Explaining the state they were caught in to Alice was not going to be a problem. She knew that her sister is not a homophobe. In fact, she is a human rights lawyer and is an advocate for lgbtqia+ rights. However, Chaeyoung doesn't know how to feel about her parents learning about her uality and her girlfriend for that matter. 

 

She was not in any way ready. Maybe someday but definitely not today--- not when Suzy's wearing her shirt inside out. Still, Chaeyoung thought it looked kinda cute on her girlfriend.

 

"I'll see you later, okay?" The actress carried her bag, gave Chaeyoung a peck on the lips, and immediately put on her face mask as she headed for the door. 

 

Halfway through, the door to the apartment opened, revealing Alice and Chaeyoung's parents. 

 

"Where's my Chaeyoungie?" Chaeyoung heard her dad say.

 

. What now? Suzy thought to herself. 

 

"And who might you be?" It was the singer's mother who asked. 

 

The actress nervously removed her mask though she was still able to give a polite smile. Upon learning her identity, her parents looked surprised. 

 

"I saw your vlive before. You've been spending a lot of time together. Chaeyoung treating you right?" Chaeyoung's mom asked with a smirk on her face. 

 

"Y-Yes Mrs. Park." Suzy stuttered. "You can call me Claire, dear." Chaeyoung's mom smiled. "It's very nice to meet you. I should go, let you have some family time. Chaeyoung?" Suzy asked, her eyes pleading for help.

 

"Nonsense. You're already here, might as well enjoy th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter