Twelve

Adore You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

an: this is a work of fiction

PRESENT

 

Suzy has always loved pretty things. She sometimes thinks it's shallow-- to base someone or something's worth out of what they appear to be on the outside. Nonetheless, she always seems to be drawn to them. It's a guilty pleasure, really. She sometimes sees it as a privilege, the fact that she can look and be attracted to a thing-- or a person based solely off of the physicalities of them.

 

The funny thing to  Suzy was.. when she met Chaeyoung for the first time on that Paris flight-- there was immediate attraction. The pull, as some may call it. The singer is beautiful. Chaeyoung is attractive. Her slim body, plump lips and expressive eyes are only few of the things Suzy liked about the other. She never even thought to herself that she would be attracted in that way with a woman.

 

That was why it came as a surprise to her when she felt that there was something budding inside of her. And when Chaeyoung sang for her, with eyes closed and possessing that angelic voice which carried with it a ton of emotions-- it was the moment Suzy realized that it was Chaeyoung's inner beauty which made her fall in love. 

 

In the short 8 months that they've been together, the actress has never felt so loved before. It wasn't an overstatement. Chaeyoung was a damn good lover. She was the kind of girlfriend who would send you good morning texts, always calls you beautiful at the randomest of times, gives you small gifts here and there to remind you that she thinks about you everywhere she goes. Hell, Chaeyoung was the kind of girlfriend you'd bring home to your parents. She's the kind of girlfriend you would want to spend your life with. 

 

Snap out of it, the actress tried to chastise herself. She's been contemplating and reminiscing her life now and it hasn't been two days since Chaeyoung left for New York for the Met Gala. It made her miss the singer more. 

 

She convinced herself to text Chaeyoung only three times a day, so as not to appear clingy or needy. However, such attempt was rendered futile when she saw Chaeyoung's Met Gala pictures. The singer is breathtakingly beautiful. 

 

Suzy took no time in texting Chaeyoung. "You're so beautiful."

 

Chaeyoung didn't reply. It was understandable, really. She was in a place full of A-list celebrities and Suzy was just a girl back home who hurt Chaeyoung so much before who was she really--

 

*ding*

 

As Suzy's thoughts came spiralling, she thought she was making up the sound of the notification in her mind but no, Chaeyoung replied to her.

 

"I miss you." 

 

It amazes Suzy how Chaeyoung's grip on her heart never really changed. 

 

"You look divine in that dress. You're so hot." Suzy typed into her phone and quickly pressed send. Then she panicked. What the hell is wrong with me, the actress thought. Chaeyoung replied in an instant.

 

"Yeah? You should see me without it." The actress choked on air as she read Chaeyoung's reply. Her thoughts were instantly filled by pictures of Chaeyoung on her bed and doing things to her, with her. Chaeyoung should be illegal.

 

Suzy almost fell out of the bed when her phone ran. It was Chaeyoung.

 

"Hey." she heard the singer say from the other line. 

 

"Hey." Suzy simply replied. "Sorry, was my text too much? I drank some wine and I'm feeling a bit... needy." Chaeyoung almost sounded like she moaned the last word and Suzy was on the verge of exploding.

 

"No. It's alright.. you're just making things really hard for me." Suzy replied honestly. "Oh. Okay, I'm really sorry I didn't mean to be too forward." The singer answered. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter