Three

Adore You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

disclaimer: dates and places are used in a fictitious manner.

 

 

           September 27, 2019        
     (FLASHBACK)     

 

“Yeah, yeah. I got you some chocolates. Don’t worry.” Chaeyoung was on the phone with Lisa. The youngest called to check on her and to remind her that she needs to bring home goodies and chocolates.

 

“Where have you been anyway? I’ve been trying to call you for the past two days yet I always go straight to voice mail. I had to ask manager unnie if you were fine! A little heads up would’ve been appreciated Chaeng! I was worried!” Chaeyoung can hear the sulking in Lisa’s voice which made her laugh. 

 

“I’m fine. Paris is so beautiful. Sorry I forgot to update you. I’ll be a better friend next time don’t worry!” The singer replied. 

 

“That or you’ve found a French hottie to French kiss, huh?” Lisa teased. 

 

She didn’t know why but she blushed when she thought of lips and kisses. God, what’s wrong with her lately? Chaeyoung asked herself. 

 

“So..? You’re quiet. Is my guess true?” Lisa teased again. 

 

“Stop it! You know I have no time for that.” Chaeyoung answered abruptly making the younger one giggle. 

 

“Fine, fine. Where are you going today anyways?” Lisa asked. “I’m going to a museum later. And I gotta go! Miss you! bye!” The singer didn’t wait for the other’s answer and ended the call. 

 

Two days have passed since their coffee date and since then, Suzy and Rosé have been meeting up for brunch. They carried on with the conversation about life and work during brunch. The two really enjoyed their almost instant connection.

 

For today, the singer and the actress decided to go to a museum together. Chaeyoung has been waiting for more or less 10 minutes when she felt someone poking her shoulder. 

 

“Hi! Am I late?” Suzy asked her with a wide smile. “No, I’m just too early Unnie.” 

 

“I’m so excited!” Suzy exclaimed. 

 

They got inside of the museum after paying for the tickets and Chaeyoung almost dropped dead when she felt Suzy’s hands entwined with her own. 

 

The actress pulled the singer at almost every corner, reveling in the sculptures and paintings before them. 

 

“Wow.” Suzy whispered at the painting before them.

 

Chaeyoung looked at their hands and then at Suzy. She cannot grasp what she was feeling at the moment or if it was even appropriate to feel considering the fact that they were becoming close friends.

 

After hours of looking over paintings, the two finally felt tiredness creeping up on them and they decided to call it a day. 

 

However, as Chaeyoung was about to get on a cab, Suzy held her hand and got in first. 

 

“Unnie?” The singer asked, perplexed at what just happened. “I don’t wanna go back to my hotel yet. Can I stay at yours please?” Suzy pouted and who was Chaeyoung to deny her of anything? 

 

 

——

 

If you’d ask any of Bae Suzy’s friends about her, they’d for sure tell you she’s a spontaneous kind of person. She’s quirky, dorky, full of life and funny. 

 

However, if you’d ask Bae Suzy right n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter