Epilogue

Adore You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

EPILOGUE

OCTOBER 21, 2025

 

"It's been four years since your debut as a soloist, Rosé." The interviewer stated. "Yup, four years since gone." Chaeyoung giggled as she sat together with her members. It has been five months since the group disbanded and this is the first interview they had together again.

 

"And on the ground, right?" The intervewer joked. "Of course!" Chaeyoung exclaimed. "Sorry, Gone just has a special place in my heart." The singer looked at the camera and smiled shyly. 

 

"That's interesting. Would you mind if I ask why?" The interviewer asked with a hint of cautiousness in her voice. Props to this woman, Chaeyoung thought. All throughout the interview, she's been really attentive, careful and humorous. "I guess you have to wait 'til tomorrow." Chaeyoung teased as she looked at her bandmates-- bestfriends-- who laughed with her. 

 

"Well before I was intrigued, now I'm really curious! A little clue?" The interviewer teased back. Chaeyoung looked at Jennie, urging her to be the one to answer the question. "We're sharing something really important for us. Honestly, we're not sure how everyone especially the fans-- how they would take it but we are really excited to tell you all." Jennie spoke up, hinting on that something. The cat-eyed girl smiled at Lisa.

 

"Well isn't that too cryptic, no? Guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow then!" The interviewer asked with excitement. "Or you can whisper it to me backstage?" She joked.

 

"Kidding aside. Lisa it has also been four years since your album." The Thai nodded as she smiled. "You were quite the group. The biggest ever." The interviewer spoke again. 

 

"I hear Jennie's expanding her own fashion line and Jisoo's been cast as a lead actress once again. It's been a pleasure seeing you all grow. I am a fan." The woman said. "It feels surreal, really. To have the four of you together again." 

 

"Five months since, right?" The interviewer said. "Yes, but really-- we've been hanging out a lot. Like always. We'll always be a group. We'll always be bestfriends. We'll always be blackpink." Jisoo spoke up. "To our fans, our bestfriends, who's been with us through all these yea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter