Sixteen

Adore You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: This is the last chapter. Epilogue next.

 

PRESENT

 

"That looks yummy, unnie." Suzy said while looking at the cup of coffee her manager is holding. "Where can I buy one?" 

 

"It's free. You didn't tell me your friend was coming. She gave free drinks to everyone. I actually came to let you know." The manager explained. They called Chaeyoung as Suzy's friend because only the two of the knew what was going on between them and to avoid anyone from being suspicious.

 

"S-She's here?" Suzy couldn't believe what she was hearing. The actress honestly thought that Chaeyoung was angry at her. 

 

It has been 4 days. She wasn't going to deny it. It pained for Suzy not to contact the singer at all. She was so embarassed. Hyeri tried to call her a number of times. Chaeyoung left her dozen of messages, none of which she replied to.

 

She misinterpreted what she saw in Paris. 

 

Suzy felt so guilty assuming the worst of Chaeyoung when she did worse things than that. She remembered leaving Chaeyoung to herself years ago. She felt guilt creep into her system again. Did she really deserve Chaeyoung at all?

 

She didn't reply to any of Chaeyoung or Hyeri's messages but she read them all. Suzy felt like a fool. If only she stayed and asked why Chaeyoung appeared to be she would easily know it was because she was just wearing a tube-- hidden under the sheets of course. And Talia was only 19 years old. Chaeyoung treated her like a little sister, as per Hyeri's message. 

 

She got it all wrong and here she was, being the damn coward again- refusing to-

 

"Suzy, where have you gone?" The manager joked as she shook her shoulder playfully. "She's waiting for you inside the tent. I had to contain the staff, they're all swooning over her. She's so thoughtful, Suzy. That's a keeper right there." Her manager added. 

 

"Now don't keep her waiting. Tell her thanks again for bringing us food. She didn't have to." The woman said goodbye, leaving Suzy and her thoughts alone. 

 

Why was Chaeyoung here? 

 

That was the question that kept ringing in her head as she made her way to her tent just outside the studio of Guess where she had her shoot.

 

As she entered the tent, she was met by Chaeyoung's eyes. The singer was smiling. 

 

"Hey." Chaeyoung whispered, standing up from where she was sitting.

 

It was a good thing that the two of them were alone because Suzy thought she looked stupid right now, frozen as if she saw a ghost. "You ghosting me again?" Chaeyoung jokingly said. How was she acting like nothing happened? Like they didn't see each other for days since Paris? Suzy didn't know.

 

Then the smile from Chaeyoung's face vanished.

 

Suzy has been used to this. Not from the singer but from her past lovers-- this would be the start of a fight. However, the actr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter