Who Are You Again?

One Summer Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Olivia

 

We walked around for hours and I swear I have never laughed so hard in my entire life.

Everything he put in front of me I ate, I know I will probably regret that decision in the morning, but right now I am living in the moment.

He is so handsome and fun to be around I could not help myself.

“So, are you ever going to tell me your actual name or is Oppa the name on your birth certificate?”

He laughed a rich masculine laugh that suits him perfectly.

Heck everything about him is perfect! His hair, his teeth, his hands, even his fingernails are groomed to perfection.

But those eyes...

Those eyes speak to my very soul and for the life of me I cannot figure out why?

I swear I know him from somewhere.

Think Livy think!

I narrowed my eyes at him he is almost too good to be true and when I have this inkling it usually proves to be true.

“No, it is not the name my parents gave me of course.” He chuckles and sighs like he is about to tell me some huge secret.

“My name is Ji-hoon, Jung Ji-hoon.” He says looking at me like I am supposed to know that already.

“Now that was not so bad now was it? So, Jung is your last name?” I say taking a bite of the delicious ramen in front of me.

He looks at me surprised and then smiles hugely.

“Yeah and yours? I didn’t catch it.”

“That is because I didn’t throw it.” I smirk and he chuckles.

“Oh my god this is delicious!” I lift the bowl to my lips and drain it of the remaining broth.

“Ahhhh so good.” I say burping.

“Oh, excuse me!” I blush embarrassed.

He roars with laughter his smile could melt a glacier I swear to God.

“I am sorry I have lost all my table manners eating this delicious food.”

He holds up his hands, “By all means eat as much as you want, I love a woman with a hearty appetite.”

“Oh?” I ask raising my eyebrows.

“Most definitely I can’t stand a picky eater and to make it worse they if eat like birds give me some steak and potatoes any day.” He says and I grin.

“I see you really do like American food.”

“You have no idea, but don’t change the subject on me, I asked you a question.”

“You did?” I say confused.

He nods.

“Oh, right my last name is James and I am thirty-four soon to be thirty-five years old.”

“Oh, when is your birthday?”

“Friday.”

“For real? What are your plans?”

I shrug, “I am not sure yet to be honest my best friend got sick the first day we got here."

"I just hope she is well enough to come out with me otherwise the money she spent on this trip will be a total waste.”

“Besides, she has tickets to see some k-pop group called Super Junior on Saturday.”

“Super Junior really?” He asks surprised.

“Yeah have you heard of them?” I ask taking a sip of my drink.

“Of course, you haven’t?”

“No, I am more of an old school R&B kind of girl I know nothing about today’s popular American music I know even less about Korean pop.”

“I am still listening to Mariah Carey pre 1997.” I smile sheepishly and he cracks up.

“Hey, I don’t blame you she is good and anything pre 2000 is the classics as far as I am concerned.”

“Right!! Someone who gets it!! I say excitedly.

“Tell that to Bradie she has no idea what good music is!”

“All she knows is Leetook, Leetruck or whatever his name is.”

He smiles mischievously.

“It’s Leeteuk.”

“Oh yeah him he’s in Super Junior and she is in love with him.”

“Oh?” He says clearly amused.

“Yeah and I admit he is handsome but good lord she is doing too dang much!”

“Oh, what has she done?” He asks.

“Oh, you know she has all of his pictures, goes to every concert when they come to the US, follows all of his social media accounts typical fan girl stuff.”

“Sounds normal so why do you say she is doing too much?”

I shrug, “I don’t know I guess becau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter