Back To The Real World

One Summer Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Olivia

Monday

Incheon Airport Seoul South Korea

 

Sunday went by in a blur.

I was simultaneously happy and sad.

Sad to be leaving Ji-hoon but extremely happy to be heading back home.

I never knew how much I took things for granted.

Things like privacy, anonymity, people minding their own business.

You know those things I never knew I valued until I came to Seoul and fell for an international K POP super star.

I do not know how Ji-hoon does it. 

The life of a celebrity is daunting and nuts!

First you have the media hounding you and following your every step.

One day they're loving you the next they're tearing you down.

Then you have the paparazzi stalking your every breath and let's not even mention the fans.

When they're great they're great but when they're bad it can become a very dangerous situation!

Many celebrties have lost their lives to obssessed fans and stalkers.

Ji-hoon said he realizes that he gave up some of his privacy when he became famous but he also admits that they can sometimes go too far.

He has learn the hard way to guard his private life and his peace.

And don't I know it! I just hope this foolishness does not follow me home!

Yesterday while we were relaxing in my room his manager Kang came over.

Some kind of way they got our flight itinerary and posted it to one of his bigger fansites.

Luckily Kang was able to get it removed quickly but because we didn't know if anyone was able to copy it he had our flight changed. 

I mean who knows how many people were able to make copies! 

The last thing I need is for them to be camped out in the airport ready to scratch my eyes out for daring to touch their oppa! 

Then I'd have to defend myself and having pictures of me beating the brakes off a foreign woman half my size and dragging her across the airport is not a good look.

Kang changed our flight an earlier one and upgraded our tickets from business class to first.

Now we are in a secluded area in the VIP lounge waiting for our flight and no one even knows we're here! 

The sheer luxuriousness of this place let's me know this is where the celebrities, politicians and dignitaries wait before catching their flights.

We came through a back entrance the paparazzi was none the wiser.

Right now they are staked outside thinking we're about to arrive not knowing we've been here for hours virtually right under their noses!

Ji-hoon and I spent all yesterday together.

We never left the suite from the night before when he stayed over.

I tried to tell him to go home and rest comfortably in his own bed but he wouldn't hear of it.

"I do not want to spend one second away from you Olivia." He says walking near me.

I back up as a reflex his gaze on me so intense.

"I will gladly sleep on the couch but please don't make me leave." He says next to my face.

"No need to sleep on the couch I have a perfectly large california king size bed you can sleep in, I will bunk with Bradie."

I say looking at Bradie who nods approvingly.

"See it's settled you can take my bed and strecth out those long limbs of yours." I laugh and he hugs me.

"Alright as long as you are near me I can sleep on the floor." 

We went to bed at three am and he had me up at nine working out in the suite's indoor gym!

You know I must really like him to get up after such a long late night before.

Under normal circumstances I would've flat out said no way but because I was leaving the next afternoon I wanted to indulge him and do whatever he wanted to do.

Thankfully he went easy on me but my muscles are still screaming at me right now.

I see why he's so fit! He is disciplined and dedicated to his routine.

I work out two days a week with weights and do cardio on every Friday but my cardio ain't nothing like his cardio.

Chile when I tell you I dang near died, I dang near died! 

Even with him doing the basics I was like a fish out of water I mean what has my trainer been doing with me? 

I was drenced in sweat and fatigued out of m y mind considering I had only sleep for six or less hours I was proud I was able to pull it off.

I was glad the gym was in the suite because I had to crawl back to Bradie's room to take an epsom salt soak bath.

Afterwards I felt like myself enough to go lay on the couch and wait while he took his shower.

He came out drying his hair and looking like a k drama hunk smelling of my shampoo and bodywash.

He laid next to me and snuggled me close to him.

Oddly enough my love spell bodywash smelled better on him than on me how is that even possible?

I leaned into him and was asleep almost instantly.

A few hours later we woke up to Bradie moving around and making a loud racket in the kitchen.

"It's about time ya'll woke up! I got room service sent up and I hope you are hungry because I got everything on the menu I am starving like Marvin!"

"I am famished!" Ji-hoon says getting up and pulling me along with him.

We ate a mixture of Korean and American food, watched tv, napped, ate again and watched tv all day long.

He only left this morning to go home to shower and change because he had an important meeting he and Kang could not reschedule.

He is thirty minutes late and I am beginning to worry.

I look at Bradie lounging on the large plush couch next to me and smile.

She is giggling at her phone in her own world.

She is typing furiously and grinning like a dummy.

It seems that her crush isn't one sided after all.

Saturday night Leetuek never left her side much to her delight.

He was so attentive to her anyone who didn't know any different would think that they were already a couple.

All yesterday she was glued to her Ipad and phone and now I know why she was talking to him then.

It looks like I am not the only one to have a vacation romance after all.

She is adorable and I am t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter