Love Wins In The End

One Summer Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Six Months Later:

Ji-hoon

 

We are sitting in court as Tahee is being sentenced.

This whole scenario seems like a drama gone bad.

It's surreal and horrible to be honest.

When I think about everything that has happened I can't help but feel bad for her.

Does she deserve my sympathy? No, but she has it non the less.

I was asked if I wanted to make a victim statement and I declined.

Everything came out in the trial when I testified so why rehash it?

She is sorry and full of remorse.

She apologized to me and Olivia and admitted that she had become consumed with jealousy.

She said she thought I'd forgive when I came home from the military and we'd reconcile.

Her pride was hurt when I moved on but more so with a woman that looked so different than her.

It also seemed my career was exploding while hers was at a standstill.

She became enraged that it was not her but Olivia at my side.

She said she spiraled into a really dark place and became obsessed.

She said she wanted to scare me and didn't meant to shoot me.

Olivia was leery of it all because even thought she was sorry she still could of killed me.

I had to agree and there is now a permanent restraining order in place to ensure she never comes near us again.

She clearly needs phsychiatric help.

She got ten years in prison and court ordered counseling.

She has to be held accountable for her actions but I still felt sad it came to all this.

I am very blessed to still be alive and I intend to live the rest of my life to the fullest.

On a brighter note Olivia and I have been engaged for six months now and we'll be getting married in eight weeks.

I was still able to propose on the red carpet like planned.

Apparently when Bradie called that day she was under the impression that Olivia found out everything because she saw the picture of the design I had sent.

She called me to warn me and I truly believe that it was divine intervention.

How else do you explain her phone call coming in five seconds before Tahee rang the doorbell?

You can't because there is no other logical explanation.

I am just grateful that God was protecting me and I am still here in the land of the living.

After the sentencing everyone seemed depressed.

"Let's go to the beach, this has been a depressing day let's go and have some fun." Hana suggests.

"I agree." Olivia says.

"But it is too hot for the beach and I don't want to deal with all the people that are bound to be there piled on top of each other." I said.

"How about we hang out the pool at the hotel we can order snacks and drinks and make it a day." She then says.

"Now you are talking my language, Ji-hoon what do you think?" I ask.

"Anything my princesses want they get!" I wrap my arms around their shoulders and we head to the car.

We have been staying in the penthouse at the Ritz since I came home from the hospital.

I am taking my time looking for a house this time around.

Kang has hired full time security that will work around the clock looking after me.

Olivia still lives in Chicago and comes in once a month for a week.

Tahee's sentencing just happened to be scheduled during one of her visits.

Hana  moved here three months ago and is working on her Visa.

She has been staying with me in the suite.

Initially Kang had been staying in the suite with me, but he said it was too much estrogen flowing when Hana came moved in.

He said when Olivia came in town once a month it was fine but now that Hana lived there all the time it was too much.

"Do you thing Kang would like to join us?" Hana asks trying to sound non chalant.

I look at Olivia and she smirks.

Anyone with eyes can see that Kang and Hana like each other.

I am not even sure when it started Olivia's mother was the one to point it out to us.

"How long has Kang and Olivia liked each other?" She asked when we came to Chicago for Easter.

"Huh?" I asked nearly choking on my slice of pecan pie.

"Mom what are you talking about?" Olivia asked.

"Hana and Kang aren't like that."

"Oh yeah?" She points to them sitting on the couch heads close together giggling and whispering.

My mouth falls open is shock because Hana looks totally smitten and Kang looked besotted.

"I'd say he likes her but feels it's inapprtopriate so he restrains himself because of you." 

Olivia and I look at each other and burst out laughing.

"Kang is at a meeti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter