Blasian Persuasion

One Summer Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One year later:

Olivia

Cedars Sinai Hospital 

Los Angeles, California

 

"Push Bradie push you can do it!"

"Shut up or I'll kill you!" She growls at me and I jump back afraid.

I look at momma and she grins shrugging.

When her contractions cease she calms down.

"I'm sorry girl you know I love you and I am not myself right now." She says quietly.

"Lucky for you I understand otherwise I would've slapped the snot out of you three hours ago." I reply and she chuckles.

Ji-hoon walks into the room with a panicked looking Leeteuk.

"Oh thank God you made it! I was so worried you wouldn't see our baby being born." She bursts out crying.

He races to her side and they embrace.

I let out a huge sigh of relief.

"Ya'll made it just in the Knick of time she is fully dilated and ready to push."

I grab Ji-hoon's face and cover him with kisses.

"My hero!! How in the word did you manage to get back here so fast!"

"I booked the first flight back when you called."

"Leeteuk came right in the middle of filming an episode of I can see your voice."

"He had been filming for over twelve hours when I called him so he's exhausted."

I looked over at him holding Bradie's hand and he looked wide awake to me.

"I guess he's all pumped on adrenaline now."

"He took a cat nap on the plane but he was so worried about Bradie that he kept waking up."

"I still can't believe they beat us getting pregnant." Ji-hoon says.

Bradie and Leeteuk eloped to Las Vegas ten months ago and she conceived shortly after on her honeymoon!

"As much practice as we are doing we should have had a couple of mini  Me's running around here."

"Hmmm." I say and he looks at my profile.

"What is hmmm?" 

"Nothing I said just hmmm can I not say hmmm?" I roll my eyes at him playfully.

He smirks and grabs me suddenly kissing me.

"Ji! He picks me up off of the floor and inhales my hair and sighs.

"I have missed you so much, these last two weeks have been terrible."

"I have been so lonely without you baby."

"Me too I just hate that you had to cut your trip short because that means you'll have to stay longer next time you have to go to Seoul." I pout.

"Not necessarily I am not keen on being so far away from you with this pandemic raging on."

"And to be honest I am surprised they let us come in here."

As if she heard him speak those words a nurse came in and said some of us had to leave in order to comply with the social distancing policy. 

"I'll leave," momma says standing.

She walks over to Bradie and kisses her forehead.

"I will be in the lobby your momma just texted that her plane landed. 

"She is at LAX waiting for her luggage to come out."

"Does she need a ride I can have my driver Luis go get her." Ji-hoon volunteers.

"If you can have him take me there I will go and meet her." Momma replies.

"Already on it." He says pulling out his phone.

"He is outside waiting for you Mom." He says.

"Alright son, we will be back before you know it."

"Don't have the precious angel without us." Momma says to Bradie.

"I can't promise you anything but I will try." Bradie says looking sweaty and exhausted.

"Do what you can if he wants to make his appearance before we return then so be it, see you all in a few."

She glides out of the room and I shake my head she is too much.

The nurse returns and frowns at us,

"There is still too many people in the room there can only be two other people in here while she gives birth."

"I assume one of you is the father correct?"

"Yes I am the father." Leeteuk raises his hand.

"Fine well the rest of you will have to leave." She says.

"No I want Olivia here with me!" Bradie cries.

I walk over and kiss her forehead, "Sweetie it's ok I will be just outside with Ji do not worry."

"Besides if I stay in here your mom will not be able to be in the room with you when she gets here."

"Alright as long as you're near." She says tearing up.

"Aww babe don't cry it'll be fine ok." I rub her head and give her a quick kiss.

I rub Leeteuk's shoulder, "Alright are you ready to be an Appa?" 

"Yes ma'am I have been ready." He grins and Ji gives him a high five.

"Alright that's what I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter