Quarantine and Chill

One Summer Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji-hoon

December 

 

We were married for a whopping three days when we were notified that one of the servers from our wedding tested positive for the Corona virus.

Unfortunately for us it turns out that we were directly exposed because she was our server and handled the food at our table exclusively so we had to forgo our honeymoon to stay locked up in our hotel room for fourteen days.

Not that I am complaining at all because I had Livy all too myself and it's been wonderful.

We tested negative so we were able to go home this morning.

Tonight is our first official night in our home as a married couple and I am elated to be with her in our master suite.

She is the iest woman I have ever seen and Lord knows I can't get enough of her.

I watch her walk into the room wearing a towel, hair wet and skin glowing with whatever oil she has put on it.

Her scent travels across the room and I am intoxicated with it. 

She smells delicious and my mouth begins to water uncontrollably.

She smiles and sits down at the vanity and begins to apply cream all over.

She drops her towel and my breath catches.

I still can't believe she is all mine to love whenever I want and how much I want.

I move quickly to help her rub the cream on her back.

She smiles at me sweetly while continuing to rub the cream into her elbows.

I take her hair and twist it into a messy bun and kiss her shoulders.

She smells divine and I have to stop myself from slinging her on my shoulder and carrying her to bed.

"Penny for your thoughts." She says watching me through the vanity mirror.

I grab the jar of cream taking a generous amount from it and start rubbing it on her back.

"I was just thinking how incredibly blessed I am to have met you and how I stopped by the restaurant on a whim that day."

"Really you never told me that."

"Yeah I was in that area for a meeting that ended earlier than anticipated."

"I was supposed to have lunch with Hanna that day but she had a scheduling conflict so I ended up there ordering bbq ribs and pizza."

"I saw you when you walked in and I was instantly smitten."

"I tried not to be a creep but I eavesdropped on you when you were ordering you food, then I turned into a literal creep and watched you eat."

"Oh my gosh Ji-hoon you didn't! I was starving that day I scarfed that food down like I hadn't eaten in forty days and forty nights!" She cracked up.

"Oddly enough that is what attracted me to you, well that and of course your shape because damn baby your body was banging in that outfit you had on." I lean in and kiss her on her cheeks and neck."

"Ji! Really? My body was banging?" She laughs even harder and I join her.

"What? It was and you know it."

"Yeah you right!" She smirks adorably.

I grab her legs and pick her up and she screeches.

"Ji-hoon! What are you doing?" She laughs gleefully as I walk her to our bed.

"I am about find out if this mattress is really worth the hype."

She blushes furiously as I cover her body with kisses until her giggles turn into something else.

 

Four hours later:

"What? Are you serious?" 

Kang called me to inform me that all flights going into Seoul have been canceled for the time being due to the current mutated variant of covid 19.

"We are due to leave on our honeymoon on Tuesday!" I say.

"I am so sorry Ji-hoon this virus is really messing things up for you guys but to be frank it's for the best we do not want you to get sick while traveling." He replies.

Of course he right but I really wanted to give Olivia her dream honeymoon and covid 19 is being a major blocker.

I rub my hand across my face in frustration.

"I understand that you have an elaborate honeymoon planned for Olivia but."

"I get it, it's fine just see what you can do about the tickets, everything else can be postponed." 

"Got it and for what it is worth Ji I am sorry."

"Hey it's not the end of the world at least I have my beautiful wife and were finally living under the same roof."

"Exactly well I will let you go so you can go be with her, send her our love and we'll see you guys soon."

"Will do and tell Hana I'll see tomorrow at lunch ok bye for now."

"Bye."

I walk out my office and head down stairs to the kitchen.

The smell of fried chicken and biscuits hits my nostrils before I even walk in.

She is blasting Mariah Carey's fantasy on the blue tooth speaker system and she sounds incredible.

I stand there in awe for about five minutes just listening to her sing.

She turns around suddenly holding the spatula like a microphone and sees me.

She screams and I jump back.

"Oh my gosh Ji-hoon you scared me to death!"

I walk in grinning, "I am sorry baby but you and I need to talk."

I grab her hand and pull her away from the stove.

"Wait, wait give me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter