Really?

One Summer Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji-hoon

One Year Later 

After somewhat tedious negotiations I accepted the role and moved to Los Angeles to begin filming shortly thereafter.

Olivia came and spent her entire vacation with me.

Because I am not as well known here as back home we were able to be together openly and that was so wonderful.

No one batted as much as an eye lash at an Asian man and a black woman walking down the street holding hands.

Of course I didn't go unnoticed for long, we went to a restaurant in Koreatown and it was pandemonium!

Not in the negative sense but I just got flanked with fans and customers wanting to take pictures ir to get an autograph.

Olivia was a swetheart throughout the whole thing sitting quietly while I took pictures and signed autographs for over an hour.

Some of the people wanted to take a picture with her and she did it with a huge smile.

"Oppa Rain is she your girlfriend?" A young woman asked.

"Yes she is her name is Olivia isn't she beautiful?"

"Oh yes very much so." 

She blushed and waved me off adorably.

We managed to get out of there with more food than we ordered and a promise to return to have lunch there the following Sunday.

Somehow the tabloids in South Korea picked up on the story and wrote a story about it.

Unfortunaltely Tahee felt the need to give an interview that nobody asked for bringing up that unfortunate brunch and trying to slander Olivia and continue her smear campaign against me.

ZMZ posted a picture of Olivia and I leaving my rental so not only did I have to move, I had to apologize profusely to Olivia's mother who already had reservations about us dating after what happened in Korea.

I do not know what possessed Tahee to do this but her publicist needs to be fired.

She gave a sob story of how I blind sided her with the news of me moving on with Olivia while she waited for me when I was in the military.

She neglected to memtion that she was seen visibly dating other men while I was gone and that she was the one who broke up with me the day I was scheduled to leave.

That also being the day I planned to propose to her...

Or how I had long stopped communicating with her.

I do not know if she thought that Americans were guillable or what but all it took was a few comments online from my fanbase back home to see she was lying.

As soon as the story was published my team put out the real story and showed how she was in fact the aggressor and not Olivia.

I had no desire to comment any further on the story because truth be told I felt bad for her.

She clearly was in need of some kind of psychiatric help.

Olivia weathered the bad press like a pro.

Most of the comments had been mixed.

Some are in total support of us, some are pure jealousy and some are racist ignorance.

She kept her head up high through it all and I could not be prouder.

She said she has learned to develop a thick skin since we have been dating.

Six months ago I flew in to her hoometown for her mother's suprise sixtieth birthday party.

I was shocked and pleasantly surprised to meet a woman who looked more like her sister than her mother.

How could she have a thirty year old child when she looks like she is thirty herself?!

Tall, voluptous with pretty brown skin and not a wrinkle in sight.

Looking at her I see Olivia in thirty years and boy oh boy I am stupid lucky.

She grilled me like it was the Spanish Inquisition and I answered her questions truthfully.

Although I had been vindicated she was still leery because of the unwanted attention Livy had been getting.

I completely understood and it took a few months to win her completely over.

She saw how much I loved Olivia and was swayed.

She said, "I can tell by the way you look at my baby that you're really in love with her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter