Never Can Say Goodbye

One Summer Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihoon

We are back at the cafe where we met.

"Oh my God Bradie! You ain't no good!" Olivia laughs hysterically.

I chortle trying to keep a straight face as they bicker back and forth.

Olivia looks at me narrowing her eyes.

"Ji-hoon whose side are you on?" She slaps my shoulder playfully.

I grab her hand and kiss it, "Yours always but."

"But there is no but if you're on my side then why are you laughing?"

 She rolls her eyes and I smile.

She is just so cute I can't stand it!

 She folds her arms across her chest and pouts adorably.

I try to pull her close to me and she scoots to the furthest side of the stool.

I laugh outright at that.

"Oh don't be like that." Bradie says and she ignores her too.

"And to think I took care of your sick behind and wasted the first few days of my dream vacation."

"You are so ungrateful." She points at Bradie.

"Next time I am going to leave you stanking in your own sweat and go about my own way."

Bradie howls with laughter and I watch them throughly amused.

I haven't had this much fun in, shoot I do not know how long it has been.

These last few days have been amazing well minus the Tahee unpleasantness it has been amazing.

"If it wasn't for me getting sick you never would have met Ji-hoon."

"How you figure?"

"Because if I hadn't been sick we would have been out together using the itinerary I created and there is virtually no chance we'd come in this direction.

"So you're welcome." She says smugly and I bite my cheek to keep from laughing.

I look at Olivia who is examining her fingernails.

She rubs them on her shirt and then blows on them.

"The way I figure it, if I hadn't came out on my own and met Bi Rain you would have never had the opportunity to party with Leetruck on Saturday."

"It's Leeteuk!" Bradie and I say together.

She rolls her eyes, "Yeah, yeah you all know who I am talking about."

She replies and I crack up. 

"Anyways I am hungry where is this amazing pizza you have been raving about?" Bradie says waving down our waitress.

She walks over out of breath.

"I am so sorry I did not forget about you all, your order will be out shortly."

"We've been swamped for the last forty-five minutes and we are short of staff."

"The owners son and daughter came in to help so it should level out soon."

"I will go and check on your order and bring it right out to you ok."

"Take your time dear, no worries." Olivia tells her.

She smiles gratefully and walks away quickly.

"Poor girl it is very busy in here." She says taking a sip of her drink.

I look around finally noticing all the eyes on our table.

I come in here at least three times a week and it is never this busy even on the weekends.

Then it dawns on me that it is busy because of us.

We have been in every tabloid, on every internet gossip website and magazine these last few days.

I see an older gentleman walking toward us with a huge serving tray filled with food.

He sits the tray down beaming at us.

I stand and bow as a sign of respect to an elder and he shakes me off.

"Oh no no, please remain seated I apologize for taking so long with your order, we are extremely busy right now thanks to you and that post on KoreaTVSocial.com."

"So I want to thank you personally for the exposure." He adds.

"What post?" Bradie asks.

He pulls out his phone and brings it up so we can see.

It is a photo of us being seated with the caption.

"Rain Oppa is sitting right next to me! I could just faint on the spot!"

"I guess the rumours are true because as you can see the pretty lady seated next to him is the same one from the Kim Tahee story online a few days ago. "

"I think they are a very good looking couple and I am all for multi-cultural and love! Yay Rain Oppa fighting!"

"Wow I guess good news travels fast huh?" Bradie says and grins

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter