CHAPTER-21

Hello Manager

AUTHOR'S POV

"You'll regret it in the morning Baekhyun..." Chanyeol said his eyes turning dark

Stop making me lose my mind Baekhyun..!

"I won't..." Baekhyun said smirking as he pulled Chanyeol down by his shirt, kissing him deeply. Baekhyun loosened his grip on Chanyeol's collar and ran his fingers through the taller's hair.

Chanyeol too deepened the kiss, one of his hands caressing the latter's cheek. Both pulled away feeling out of breath.

Baekhyun's half-lidded eyes drove Chanyeol crazy. Baekhyun also felt the lack of the taller's lips annoying.

Chanyeol quickly attacked Baekhyun's neck with his lips, biting and on them. Baekhyun let out a small moan making Chanyeol on the same spot.

"Ch-Chanyeol-!" Baekhyun moaned as the taller trailed kisses down his neck. Chanyeol started ing the white shirt Baekhyun wore. Baekhyun's hands worked their way down to the taller's T-Shirt and tugged them to be removed.

Smirking against Baekhyun's skin, Chanyeol quickly removed his shirt and threw it across the room. Baekhyun his lips seeing Chanyeol strip himself. Chanyeol smirked once again seeing Baekhyun's expression.

"Like what you see?" Chanyeol asked leaning closer. Baekhyun ran his fingers along the taller's firm abs.

Damn, When does he even work out...!

"If I like it..." Baekhyun traced his hands back to Chanyeol's neck, pulling him closer. "Can I have it?" Baekhyun whispered against Chanyeol's ear.

Chanyeol could feel his cheek burning up at the comment. When the hell did he get so smooth in talking like this??!

Now Baekhyun smirked at the flustered taller's expression. He quickly flipped the taller once again changing their position. Baekhyun too removed his ed shirt and threw it away.

Baekhyun worked down his way kissing Chanyeol's toned abs, to the taller's pants and ping them. Baekhyun could feel the taller's hard member under his boxer.

.

.

.

*Annnnd Time skip!!!!*

(*You kids....did you expect more? Sorry this is all you get.....for now...*)

.

.

.

(*Next Morning*)

"Ughh~" Baekhyun sat up groaning as he held his head. "Wait where am I..." Baekhyun asked himself as he looked around the room. He noticed few soju bottles lying on the floor, in a complete mess.

Oh, my Shirt is there too...

and my pants...

and my boxer...

Slowly looking down beneath the sheets, Baekhyun realized he was . Sudden pain from his back made him yelp.

"Ahh!" Baekhyun groaned as he suddenly moved.

"What the did I do last night??? , I usually forget everything-" Baekhyun paused as for the first time in his entire drinking life...Every Single detail flooded his mind.

The old man slapping me...

Chanyeol stopping him...

Both of us coming up to the room...

Had a few....a lot of drinks...

Me...Kissing Chanyeol???!!!!

I kissed Chanyeol??!!!

And-!!

"You'll regret it in the morning Baekhyun..."

"I won't..."

"Oh my god...What the hell have I done??" Baekhyun mumbled completely mortified.

"We...actually did it." The realization made Baekhyun go bright red. Baekhyun quickly looked around but Chanyeol was nowhere to be seen.

"If I like it...Can I have it?"

Omg!!

Baekhyun quickly covered his face remembering all the things he did last night.

"Oh, you are awake?" Baekhyun snapped his head up to see Chanyeol poking his head out through the door. He looked like he had just showered.

"Huh? Ah...Yeah..." Baekhyun said his eyes wide open. "Then freshen up and come out, I have ordered breakfast, let's eat it together," Chanyeol said smiling wide. Baekhyun simply nodded. "Ah, and I got you some comfortable clothes too..." Chanyeol said pointing at the chair in the corner of the room and closed the door.

.
.
.

WHY IS HE SO CALMM?!!

Ughh everything is soo messed up!!

Shaking his head Baekhyun grabbed the clothes and headed to the attached bathroom. Freshening up Baekhyun looked at the mirror.

His whole body was covered in bite marks making him go bright red again. All the images started to flood his mind.

Unconsciously Baekhyun touched the bite marks.

How Chanyeol whispered against his ears....

How Chanyeol hungrily kissed his lips...

How those dark eyes were only looking at him..

OMG!!!

Baekhyun was embarrassed to the core.

Baekhyun felt a pang of guilt. Suddenly he had a feeling that he might have forced himself onto Chanyeol...

We were both drunk...but Chanyeol still warned me...but I....Did I force Chanyeol....to do it with me...?

Quickly Baekhyun shook his head and splashed water on his face.

Baekhyun noticed an extra toothbrush in the corner with a post-it on top. Baekhyun smiled as he remembered when Chanyeol did the same when he stayed over at Chanyeol's house.

Chanyeol is...really kind.

Baekhyun's smile disappeared slowly.

Completing his routine, he quickly changed into the clothes Chanyeol got him.

It was a Black oversized shirt and shorts.

Getting out of the room, Baekhyun noticed Chanyeol setting the food on the small circular table. Baekhyun stood still fidgeting with his fingers.

Finally, Chanyeol noticed the latter standing nervous.

"Ah Baekhyun! Refreshed?" Chanyeol asked smiling wide. Baekhyun could almost feel his heart burst out from just seeing his smile.

"Yeh-Yeah.." Baekhyun choked trying to smile. Baekhyun sat on the chair and Chanyeol followed him.

"Since you drank a lot last night, I ordered some hangover soup too." Chanyeol as he pushed a bowl towards Baekhyun.

"Oh...Thank you.." Baekhyun nodded as he looked down. Baekhyun couldn't look at the taller, afraid he might die from his heart beating too fast.

When did he start to affect me so much??

Baekhyun could feel his cheeks heating up once again.

"Maybe it's the suit room, the taste is really good," Chanyeol said trying
to lighten up the mood, but Baekhyun was too lost in his thoughts.

"Is the soup...not to your taste? You haven't eaten at all..." Chanyeol asked worried seeing Baekhyun not eating.

"Ah, Nono! J-Just waiting for it to cool down." Baekhyun said laughing awkwardly picking up the spoon. Chanyeol chuckled nodding.

He finally looked up and saw Chanyeol eating his food. Chanyeol was wearing an oversized tee, exposing his collar bones. Baekhyun almost choked on his soup noticing the bites on his neck.

Did I do those??!!

Baekhyun started eating quickly to distract from the thoughts from last night. He grabbed the bottle of water and gulped the whole bottle down.

"Whoa...were you that thirsty?" Chanyeol teased as he handed a few tissue papers to Baekhyun. As their fingers brushed Baekhyun could see Chanyeol stiffen.

Chanyeol quickly looked away, as he picked up his glass to drink the water. Baekhyun's guilt was slowly starting to overwhelm him.

Is he uncomfortable with me? Chanyeol is kind...is he behaving like it's nothing so he won't make it awkward between us?

Baekhyun knows they both were drunk when they did it. So Baekhyun still wasn't sure if his feelings were real or on the spur of the moment.

Sure he is kind...handsome...

But do I actually like him...?

No wait....does he even like me?

"Baekhyun..." Baekhyun snapped back to reality when Chanyeol called him. His voice sounded a little nervous

"Huh?"

"About last night..."

Baekhyun's eyes widened at the mention of last night. He almost couldn't hear what Chanyeol was saying.

"Why don't we start da-"

"Let's!" Baekhyun quickly stopped Chanyeol from speaking. Chanyeol looked up confused.

"Let's just...forget it ever happened," Baekhyun said nervously. Baekhyun noticed how Chanyeol's face fell.

No...I don't want to say this.

"We were both drunk...and not in our right mind."

What am I saying??

"Forget...it?" Chanyeol sounded a little soulless. Chanyeol felt as if his heart was being crushed.

"Yeh-Yeah..."

"Do you...regret what happened?" Chanyeol asked taking a deep breath. Baekhyun was taken aback by the question.

"Regret..?" Baekhyun mumbled almost inaudible.

Of course I...I...

"I-I Chanyeol..I-" Wh-Whhy won't the words come out...

"Forget it," Chanyeol said cold standing up. "I understand what you are saying," Chanyeol said looking away. "Let's just do that," Chanyeol mumbled turning away towards the door.

"No Chanyeol....I-" Baekhyun stood up trying to explain himself.

"Kyungsoo has a schedule today...I'll be leaving first then." Chanyeol said quickly as he picked up his belongings and headed out.

"N-No Chanyeol- I-!" Before Baekhyun could finish Chanyeol shut the door and left the room.

Groaning Loud, Baekhyun held his head. "Did I mess it up...?"

.
.
.
.
.
.

*Later at Afternoon*

"Dude, if you are just gonna stare at the wall, I am heading back to my studio. I am a busy person too!" Jongdae glared as he took a sip from his cold coffee.

Groaning for the nth time, Baekhyun banged his against the table. Startled Jongdae held his chest. "Aish! What the hell is wrong with you?? I can't do anything if you don't say anything!!" Jongdae yelled losing his patience.

Soon other customers started looking in their direction. Jongdae quickly apologized smiling awkwardly. Clicking his tongue Jongdae pulled the manager's head up grabbing his hair.

"Whhyyy did I do it??" Baekhyun whined making Jongdae cringe.

"Did you drink in the early morning? What the hell are you blabbering?" Jongdae asked confused.

"I drank last night...That's the problem from all my misery..."

"Huh? You drank? With your amazing alcohol tolerance?" Jongdae snorted unbelievingly.

"Yah!"

"Okay! Okay!" Jongdae calmed down. "Then what made you drink and make you whine like this?"

Sighing Baekhyun finally took a sip of his coffee. "I had dinner with my family yesterday..." Baekhyun rolled his eyes as he leaned back against the chair.

"Huh?? You mean with the chairman??" Jongdae asked shook. His eyes were almost as big as D.O's iconic eyes. Baekhyun told what happened at the dinner and how he got slapped by his father.

"Ughh...Ajushi is still the same..." Jongdae sighed annoyed. "Then what happened?"

"Then Chan-" Baekhyun quickly stopped midway. "Hmm?" Jongdae looked up confused not hearing the last part properly.

"Th-Then a friend was there, and he sorta helped me out of the situation..." Baekhyun said quickly as he took a sip of his coffee.

"Friend?" Jongdae asked confused.

"Yeah... We've recently been getting a little close..."

Well now even I am not sure myself what we are...

Baekhyun thought sighing. "And Then Beom told me he reserved a room for me so I stayed and had a few drinks in there with my friend..." Sighing Jongdae nodded.

"Well, I am pretty sure you were feeling ty, so two-three drinks wouldn't do much harm. But what did you do to be groaning like this?"

"WelI..." Baekhyun shrugged. Jongdae nodded his head to continue. "What?"

"I slept with him..."

"Oh." Jongdae nodded as he took another sip of his coffee.
.
.
.
.
Jongdae choked on his drink, Spitting it all out. "You what??!" Jongdae stared at him shocked. Baekhyun dropped his head embarrassed. "Wow...Baek...I didn't know...you were....so...Bold and wild?" Jongdae tried to take it all in. "I thought you were against the Idea of one-night stands?"

"I am! It's just we were both drunk! And - and he sorta helped to bed, and we both tripped, me over him, and his eyes were just so cute...and his lips looked so-"

"Enough! Enough! I don't wanna hear more about your life!" Jongdae covered his ears disgusted. Baekhyun looked away embarrassed.

"So...you like this...friend?" Jongdae asked placing his chin on his palms.

"I...I don't know..." Baekhyun groaned banging his head once again on the table. Jongdae jumped up.

"What the hell do you mean you don't know? Dude...you slept with him. And you just said you were getting close..." Jongdae said rolling his eyes.

"It's just we were both drunk. And yeah he is kinda handsome and really kind, sweet, and really handsome-"

"Yeah okay, you definitely like him," Jongdae said slurping his drink.

Baekhyun was denying his feelings for a long time, maybe even from the day they first met each other. But ever since their trip to Gwangju... Baekhyun's feelings have been starting to resurface.

Baekhyun sighed looking up. "Maybe I do..." Jongdae let out a small smile. Seeing Baekhyun finally liking someone that's making him so restless made him feel...somewhat happy.

After his first breakup, Baekhyun really didn't care for dating and finding love. He became really curious to know who this friend is...

"So what happened then? Did he say something?"

"He left to his work..." Jongdae looked up fuming.

"Huh?? What the- Don't tell me he just tried to sleep with-" Before Jongdae could crush his cup, Baekhyun quickly calmed him.

"No No! It's just I spoke before him and then he just left..." Jongdae looked confused.

"What the hell did you say?"

"I told him...let's forget it. And pretend it never happened." Baekhyun said shutting his eyes tight.

"Wow..." Jongdae said flabbergasted.

"I didn't know what to say! So I just blabbered something. But he sorta looked hurt after I said that...so...ughh I don't know!!" Baekhyun whined once again, and was about to bang his head on the table, this time Jongdae quickly placed his coat on the table preventing him from getting his brain damaged.

"So how did he react?"

"He looked...hurt."

Of course, he would...

Jongdae rolled his eyes. Sighing he looked at the moping puppy. "Well if don't regret what you did...you should quickly clear the misunderstanding with him." Baekhyun groaned covering his face with his palms.

"I don't even know if he likes me..."

Is this guy for real... Jongdae was extremely disappointed at how dense his friend was.

"You are...Hopeless." Jongdae shook his head as he finished his drink. But Jongdae was quite curious as to who it really was.

"So...who is this guy?" Jongdae asked curious leaning closer. "H-huh? Ahh that....Well..." Baekhyun quickly picked up his phone trying to attend to his un-existing call.

"Ah yes! I'll be right there... Sorry Dae I gotta go..."

"Your phone didn't even ring...Yah! Yah where are going??" Jongdae yelled as Baekhyun escapes from answering him.

"Aishh...This kid..." Jongdae cursed under his breath. "Well...I hope everything goes well with them."

.
.
.
.

"Sunbae...Sunbae? Chanyeol Sunbae!!" The new intern called out making Chanyeol flinch surprised, almost falling off his chair.

"H-Huh? Ah what..." Chanyeol blinked turning around in his chair. "Sunbae? Are you alright? You've been staring at your phone's blank screen for the past 30 minutes." Do Young asked worriedly.

"Ah! It-It's nothing! Haha..." Chanyeol laughed it off keeping his phone on his table.

Am I really expecting him to call me?

"Really? All right then...Ah! and Sunbae These are the new schedule for D.O-ssi and Kai-ssi for their album. The team manager said to discuss this with Baekhyun Sunbae." Do Young said handing two files to him.

"Ah...With Baekhyun..." Chanyeol Mumbled the last part. Do Young was a little anxious since he knew the reputation of the rivaled managers. "Sh-Should I give it to Baekhyun Sunbae?" Do Young asked a little nervous.

"No No! I'll discuss it with him. You can go ahead Do young-ah..." Chanyeol smiled nodding. "Then Work Hard Sunbae..."

Sighing Chanyeol stared at the file.

Forget it?

How could he say it so Casually??

Chanyeol threw the file annoyed on the table.

And here I thought...Our feelings were mutual...

After last night, Chanyeol was ready to confess his feelings. But when Baekhyun said to pretend it never happened...Chanyeol was crushed.

"Do you...regret it?"

Please say no....

"I-I Chanyeol..I-" Chanyeol couldn't bear to hear the rest. Baekhyun's hesitation answered his question.

"Forget it..." Chanyeol said biting his teeth. "I understand what you are saying," Chanyeol said looking away.

"Let's just do that," Chanyeol mumbled turning away towards the door, trying to control the tears which were threatening to fall.

"Ah Baekhyun! You are here? I thought you were gonna take off today too..." Hearing the manager's name, Chanyeol froze in his place. "Ah Heechul Hyung, I just finished early and I still have a lot to finish so....ah! And thanks for covering for me yesterday." Chanyeol could hear Baekhyun's voice.

"Eyy No problem! You've helped me a lot too. Did your family gathering go well?"

"Ahh..Y-Yeah it went well..." Baekhyun chuckled awkwardly. Deep down Chanyeol was still worried about what happened last night with Baekhyun's family.

"Kre~ Then go ahead. I have to get those trouble makers to the salon for their radio."

Bidding goodbye, Baekhyun went to his desk which was diagonal to the taller. Chanyeol picked up one of the files and headed over to Baekhyun's desk. "Manager Byun..." Baekhyun froze surprised at the sudden voice.

Manager Byun...?

Chanyeol had never called me like that directly...Even when we were fighting he used to call me by some random nicknames or my name...

Baekhyun suddenly felt a wall that was never present before. It made his heart heavy.

"Ah yeah..."

"This is the new schedule for Kai and D.O for the album. We can finalize it after discussing it with the members. How about a meeting at 10:00 A.M tomorrow?" Chanyeol asked handing the file to the manager.

"Yeah...We can do that..." Baekhyun said softly... "And Chanyeol I wanted to talk about-"

"Then please inform me after talking with Kai." Chanyeol quickly cut him off and walked toward his table.

Baekhyun sat flabbergasted.

He is really mad....

Baekhyun internally groaned staring at the file in his hand.



AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello guysss~!!

Hope you guys have been fine~!!

And ooh...The drama~

and sorry to all the readers who were expecting a little more of the Hot Hot...But I was seriously Stuck in that for a long time. So I sort of lost the motivation to continue that... So I wanted to concentrate on the plot for now. 

I still have so much planned for this story, So don't get disappointed too soon...😉

And Thank you to all the lovely readers who Subscribed, UpVoted, and Commented, and also to all the silent readers too~!! 

LUV YALL~!!