CHAPTER-13

Hello Manager

Baekhyun POV

"Baekhyun-ah....Thank you so much for today!" Heechul Sunbae tackled me into a hug as soon as we entered the Entertainment.

"S-Sunbae! Can't- Breathing!!" I gasped trying to escape before Heechul kills me with his love.

He quickly let go realising it. I gasped for air holding me chest.

"Hehe Sorry...." Heechul said sheepishly.

"Where are the others?" Heechul asked looking around for the members. "Did they cause any trouble?"

"Why would we cause trouble! We are such good boys~!" Tao said throwing his arms around my shoulder.

"Good boys? Yeah right." Heechul said rolling his eyes. Tao simply stuck out his toungue like a mature person.

"They didn't cause any touble so don't worry..." I said chuckling reassuring.

"See!" Tao said grinning in victory.

"Where are the others?" Heechul asked looking around. Just then Chanyeol and the rest came behind.

"Omo! Chanyeol! What happened to your face??" Heechul asked Shocked looking at the broad bandaid on Chanyeol's face.

"Ah...It's nothing, there was a small accident at the shoot." Chanyeol said laughing it off. "Don't worry! It's not that bad." Chanyeol quickly said reasurring.

I suddenly felt a little bad.

Who the hell told him to jump like that??

​​Kris quickly explained what happened at the shoot, before I could explain.

"If you two didn't get hurt much....then I am relieved..." Heechul said letting out a deep breath. "I'll make sure to treat you guys!" Heechul said determined. I chuckled at his enthusiasm.

"Then we'll get going. I am quite beat from all those missions on the show." Luhan said stretching his arms. Kris nodded in agreement, his eyes too drowsy.

"Aigoo my baby is too sleepy..." Tao cooed pinching his boyfriend's cheek. Luhan looked at them, trying not to gag at their cringe.

"Please control your PDA!" Luhan said covering his eyes with his hands.

"You are just jealous~" Kris said sticking his toungue out.

Well aren't these boyfriends similar...

I noticed Chanyeol Chuckling at their childish behavior too.

"Alright alright enough with your quarrelling." Heechul said glaring at the Idol's. "And Chanyeol, Baekhyun...you two should also go and rest. I am sure it was quite tiring."

We both nodded and bidded goodbye.

Since Heechul was here, he had already dropped off Kai and Kyungsoo off at their house.

I quickly headed to parking lot to head home. I noticed Chanyeol walking behind me.

It's been really hard to understand him knowadays. I don't know if he has really changed or just playing with me.

"Let's start over..."

He's really out of his mind....

But...maybe it might not be a bad idea...

I turned back, facing Chanyeol. Chanyeol quickly stopped noticing me.

"Fine. Let's start over..." I said taking a deep breath. I noticed a slight glimmer in Chanyeol's eyes.

"But don't take it for granted...I still haven't forgotten, how you literally ignored me like ghost." Chanyeol looked a bit surprised, but soon let out a small laugh.

"Alright." Chanyeol said short stepping closer to me. "Then let's do it properly." Chanyeol said standing right before me.

"Hi...My name is Park Chanyeol. Hope we get along well." Chanyeol said smiling as he extended his arms.

I let out a small chuckle. Smirking I shook his hand. "Hey...I am Byun Baekhyun. I too hope we get along."

.
.
.
.

I reached home soon and plopped myself on the bed.

Today was a really weird day.

And one of the main reason was...

Park Chanyeol.

I still couldn't get over the fact that Chanyeol was an underground rapper. And then suddenly he's like, Let's start over.

Groaning I sat up straight. Suddenly I felt small sting on my arm. I slowly lifted my long sleeve. I noticed a small scratch.

With Chanyeol getting hurt I didn't even notice it. Well it wasn't as bad as Chanyeol's.

The events happened earlier flashed before my eyes.

Earlier

"Are you okay?"

Chanyeol's brown orbs were looking at me with worried expression.

When did he pull me away?

Why did he pull me away?

Did he just help me?

But Why?

Did he get hurt?

Multiple questions were running along my head.

"Y-Yeah...but Yah! What are you-"

"Just a moment Manager Park! We'll lift it up." I could hear the staffs slowly lifting the shelf. I could see Chanyeol wincing in pain.

They quickly lifted the shelf and we both sat up straight.

"Yah! Are you crazy? Why would you come like that?" I yelled worried. Just how crazy is he to throw himself like this.??!

"Yah is this something you'd say to someone who saved you?" Chanyeol asked smirking, dusting himself.

"That's not it You Idiot- Oh ! Your bleeding!" I quickly screamed pointing at his cheek. He cheeks were now gushing out blood.

I felt a sudden tug in my chest. I didn't like it. I didn't like him seeing him hurt like this.

I quickly pulled out my handkerchief, and pressed it against his skin to stop the bleeding.

"Excuse me, Could you please get the first aid kit?" I asked one of the staff. He quickly nodded and rushed off.

I stood up and helped Chanyeol to stand and dragged him to a nearby   rest area.

I grabbed two chairs and made him sit on one of them. Soon the staff came with the Kit and handed it to me.

We sat in silence. I picked up the disinfectant and started cleaning the wound.

Chanyeol simply stared at me face. A sudden jab made Chanyeol wince in pain. I quickly finished applying the ointment and Bandaid.

"What are you looking at?" I asked looking at his eye. He looked at little Flustered and cleared his throat.

"N-Nothing...Did you...Get hurt?" Chanyeol asked looking up and down at me.

Gosh seriously who is he worrying about right now??

"Worry about yourself first Idiot!" I said slapping his arm. He let out a small yelp. I frowned looking at his cheek.

Will this leave a scar too?

Why does he always act to reckless?

"Why do you always act so reckless??" I realised I spoke my mind out loud. Chanyeol looked at me a bit surprised.

"When have I been reck-"

"During the Sasaeng attack you just three yourself at her and got your arm hurt, and now you come running here and get hurt!" I said glaring at him.

I let out breath tired. Why does he keeps on helping me?

"And...Don't you hate me? Why do you keep helping me?" I asked folding his arms, leaning my back against the chair.

I always end up with him at my most vulnerable state. Why is it always you?

I don't get it.

I know he hates me.

That's how it's been all these years.

But why is he suddenly being so nice to me?

And then he just avoided me.

I don't get his true intentions.

"I don't hate you..." Chanyeol said softly looking down. But quickly closed his mouth.

.... What?

"What? Did you hurt head from the fall or what? Are you in your right mind?" I asked confused taking a closer look at his head.

He doesn't hate me?? Then what's that about all these years??

"It's doesn't look like you got hurt..." I mumbled confused, sitting back down.

Chanyeol let out a huge breath, like he was holding it in.

"We just didn't get along well. And we started of with the wrong foot..." Chanyeol said quietly, looking away.

Huh?

"And helping you, I just couldn't leave a person alone like that. And it's you who always ends up getting knocked out." Chanyeol said shrugging, giving a sly grin.

Suddenly all my embarrassing self came back to me.

"I-Its not my fault!" I said defensively.

I noticed Chanyeol Chuckling at me reaction.

"Let's start over." Chanyeol said leaning closer making me freeze in my spot.

.
.
.

"Haaah! Park Chanyeol...you are really weird." I groaned to no one in particular.

I could hear my stomach growling. I quickly headed to the kitchen where I noticed a small bag and a note.

I quickly picked up the note.

Make sure to keep them in the fridge when you get back home!

And please eat something other than Ramyun!!

          -Beom


I chuckled at the note. I noticed the calendar and its been already a month.

Every month, my brother's Girlfriend sends some side dishes for me to eat.

Though I have said so many times not to bother, they never listen.

Shaking my head, I quickly arranged all the dishes into the refridgerator.

Should I give him a call? It's been a while.

Since Baek Beom was busy with the company, being the New Executive Director, it was hard to get a hold of him.

I fished out my phone from my pocket and dialled my brother.

I headed to the Living room and made myself comfortable on the couch.

Exactly after two rings my brother picked up the call.

"Hyun-ah!" I could hear my brother's excited voice. I chuckled at his reaction.

Who would believe that he's in his late thirties...

"Hey Beom Hyung..." I said smiling leaning back on the couch.

"Did you see the dishes?"

"Yeah yeah... but Didn't I tell not to send these so much. How will I finish all these?"

"It's not much of a problem. And Yeonhee just really adores you too." Beom said chuckling at the end.

"Fine fine, Say I said thanks to Sister-In-Law." I could feel my brother get flustered on the other end. I can almost see him blushing hard.

"O-Okay..." Beom mumbled on the other side. I let out a small Chuckle.

"Ah and Baekhyun..."

"Hmm? What?"

"Next week is Wendy's Birthday...Will you be coming?"

I suddenly froze for a second. It been long since I saw my sister...but then if I went..I'd have to see him too...

"I...don't think so. I'll be busy at the entertainment."

"Baekhyun-ah..." I could hear the worry in my brother's voice.

"And I don't think Wendy's Mother or Father, would like me being there..." I said my voice filled annoyance.

"I understand you Baekhyun but Wendy wanted to see you too..." Baek Beom trailed of mumbling.

"Tell my wishes to her...and I'll make sure to send her a present too. It's her 16th birthday...if I come...I am sure it'll just ruin her day..."

Ever since I came out to my so called family...let's just they weren't very acceptable that the Second son of the BBL chairman is Gay. Well maybe except Wendy and Beom.

He disowned me and told me to never set a foot on his house unless I've changed myself... What a joke.

Wendy is my step-sister. Beom and I met her when she was 6...and I was 17.

It was quite shocking to know that we had a sister and that too we found out just two years of our mother's Death.

Ha...Such a responsible father...

Suddenly our father introduced us to Wendy and her mother. It didn't even take long for him to overcome her death. Or did he even feel anything. It made us wonder if he really loved our mom.

Hah...if he had, he wouldn't have left her in her death bed...

In the end...he wasn't great a Father or a husband.

Even though Wendy came out of nowhere...she was just a small kid. And her mother also didn't seem to care much for her. She only cared about the status she'll be getting as the BBL Chairman's wife.

So we decided to take care of Wendy too.

I could hear Beom's heavy sigh from the other side.

"Fine...I am sure Wendy will understand..."

"Thanks Hyung..."

"Ah and I am going to see mom in two days...I don't think I'll be able to see her on her anniversary...Do you want to come with me?"

I looked at the calendar on the table. Four more days till Mom's death anniversary...

"Ani... I'll be busy...I was planning to go on the weekend. You can go without me." I said drawing imaginary circles on my thighs.

"Oh...Then alright! I'll talk to you later. Good Night."

"Yeah...Good night." I said stretching my arms. I hung up the phone and leaned back staring at the ceiling.

Well isn't my life quite messed up...

I felt my head spinning from all the talking with my brother. Speaking about my so called family always ends up draining my energy.

"Ah!" My arm stung once again.

Strangely Chanyeol smile flashed before my eyes. Soon my mind came to an ease.

"What the.." I quickly shook my head. I suddenly felt my cheeks feel hot.

"Hi...My name is Park Chanyeol. Hope we get along well..."

Chanyeol's words were once again running through my head messing my mind.



AUTHOR NOTE:

Aand...Another chapter~!

We had a little look into Baekhyun's life. Hehe...I hope it wasn't very confusing.

So Wendy is Baekhyun's Half sister, our new character, and yes Baekhyun's father is a complete trash, and had an afair behind Baekhyun's mom.

And I hope you guys enjoyed🤧 Thanks to everyone who Subscribed, UpVoted and commented. ❤️❤️

Stay safe guys~

LUV YA~😘

 

​​​​​