CHAPTER-2

Hello Manager

AUTHOR POV

"S-Sir!! Director Chen!" One of the staff came running into photoshoot spot.

Sighing, Chen shut his eyes looking down. The two artist posing, looked around confused.

"Haha...Whoa...Here we go again. I was just wondering how could it go this smoothly." Laughing bitter Chen smiled.

Kai and Kyungsoo quickly looked at each other panicking, understanding what Chen had just said.

Chen turned around to the staff who was now panting heavy. Knowing what he was gonna say, Chen looked at him soulless.

"Out-Outside! Managers...Fight!" The staff spoke broken words,panting heavy, placing his hand on his knees.

Except the new staff, Everyone understood almost immediately, since it wasn't the first time this has happened.

"Those Idiots!" Chen yelled his hand rushing out of the photoshoot area, and saw his two bestfriends, at each other's throats. Kai and Kyungsoo too followed quickly. worried what their mangers have done again.

"YAH!!" Chen growled making them both stop. Both the managers turned slowly towards Chen, quite intimidated by the Photographer.

Kai and Kyungsoo both face palmed at how long are they going to fight like little kids.

The new maknae staff, tiptoed and hid behind one of his senior.

"T-Taeil Sunbae? I have never seen Chen-nim this mad before. Who are they?"

"Ah...Shotaro...you are new right, So you wouldn't have known. They are the managers of Kai and D.O. And Director Chen and they are highschool friends. Well...those two are friends with Chen-shi...but the other two....well you can see."

"Yah! You two, get out of my set this instance, otherwise I am never gonna let you into my set ever again!" Chen yelled fuming, they could literally see smoke coming out his head.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked away guilty and nodded. Sighing Chen called one of his staff get some water.

"Wow...but are they always like this?" Shotaro asked clutching his notepad.

"Well....most of the time."

Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at eachother before grunting and walking in opposite directions.

"Do you know why are they like this?" Shotaro asked curious.

Chuckling Taeil ruffled the maknae's hair. "Yah, Seems like you are really interested in gossips like this huh?"

Shotaro laughed awkwardly rubbing his nape. " I am just curious Sunbae..."

"Haha...even I don't much about that..." Taeil said taking a deep breath.

"Then can I tell you about it?" Both the staffs froze at the familiar voice. Both turned back to see Jongdae standing with hands in his pockets.

"D-Director Kim, Since when were you...." Taeil trailed of surprised.

"I am sorry! I didn't mean to-"

"Ani ani...it's okay."  Jongdae chuckled shaking his head, stopping Shotaro midway. "Since you are new I am sure you are curious about those brats." Jongdae said sighing at the end.

"Even though I've been dealing with them for the past 10 years...It's still a huge headache." Jongdae said pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I thought they'd be really good friends when I introduced each other, but...whoa...it's been like a world war every time they meet."

Taeil and Shotaro suddenly felt pity for the older, they somehow felt like he's been through a lot because of them.

"You must have had a hard time being between them..." Shotaro said pouting.

"But still they are my bestfriends, so it's not easy to let them go." Jongdae said chuckling at the end.

"Anyway...we've got a ton of work to do, let's finish them up and wrap up."

"Yes sir!" Taeil and Shotaro said together, and quickly joined with the others.

Jongdae let out huge breath and looked up at the sky.

Kre'....I have some really unique friends.

"Director Chen! We are ready!" Jongdae heard the staffs calling him and quickly joined them.

10 years ago

Baekhyun and Jongdae were really close friends since elementary school. Baekhyun felt Jongdae was the only one who saw Baekhyun for who he is and not by his family.

During their middle school Baekhyun had moved away to Busan, Hence leaving his school and friends. Jongdae understood his family situation, but still missed the latter.

Jongdae met Chanyeol in his last year of Middle school, who had just transferred to hiss class. Jongdae immediately clicked with him and both became close.

Jongdae used to talk about Chanyeol a lot, whenever he and Baekhyun called each other. Baekhyun was also quite curious about the said boy. And little jealous that his bestfriend was taken away.

"Yah...you seem pretty close with him?"

"Yah...when you meet him, I'm sure you'll like him too."

He had a very good feeling that when Baekhyun comes he'd definitely be very good friends with Chanyeol. ( Or maybe even more)

It was quite funny, since they both came out to each other on the same day, accidentally telling that the boy group members looked hot.

Baekhyun later transferred back to his school during 2nd year of highschool. And that's when the dispute between Baekhyun and Chanyeol started.

*The day before Baekhyun started school*

Baekhyun decided to stop by a convenient store before going back home from his morning run.

He looked for one of his favourite drink, he usually drank with Jongdae. Since it was on the top, it was quite hard for Baekhyun to reach.

Aish...my stupid height!!

Suddenly Baekhyun felt someone towering behind him. Baekhyun looked up to see a guy picking up the drink he was gonna choose.

He was pretty tall with black hair. And quite unique ears. Baekhyun didn't deny, he did look hella good. Maybe even his type.

The guy just picked up a drink and left. And unfortunately that was the last one. Suddenly Baekhyun felt a little pissed.

"Excuse me? I got that drink first. That's mine." Baekhyun said folding his arms. His sassiness coming out.

Though he looked hot, Baekhyun hates when someone doesn't show any basic manners.

The guy stopped few steps away from Baekhyun and turned with a mocking expression.

"Then you should have taken it. I took it first so...it's mine!" He said shrugging, shaking the bottle. 

Baekhyun couldn't believe what he just heard.

I take back that I said he's hot! He's a total jerk!!

"What? You took it first? Yah... shouldn't you have some basic manners. What makes you think that it's yours?" Baekhyun said stepping closer, glaring at the taller.

"Yah? Then shouldn't you have the same manners too, when you are speaking to someone for the first time." The guy scoffed, smiling down at him.

Rolling his eyes, Baekhyun grabbed the bottle from the taller. "Then you should have given to me when I asked you nicely." Baekhyun fake smiled and passed him, hitting his shoulder with his.

"Yah shortie!" The guy quickly pulled Baekhyun's wrist, and raised it up.

"What? Shortie? Leave my hand! And give it back!" Baekhyun struggled to get away from his grip and let the bottle go. The guy quickly let go of Baekhyun's hand when he got hold of the bottle, making Baekhyun stumble.

Baekhyun was really pissed now. Letting out a annoyed laugh, Baekhyun stomped the guy's leg making him groan in pain. Baekhyun smiled in satisfaction.

Baekhyun got hold of  one end of the bottle and the guy on the other end. It almost became a battle of tug and war and were not ready to let go.

Suddenly the top side on the guy;s side got popped off and the drink splashed onto him. Baekhyun let go, shocked that the bottle got burst opened.

The guy was completely drenched and pretty pissed at what happened. Baekhyun couldn't control his laughter and bursted out laughing.

Baekhyun quickly stopped laughing when he felt his face getting splashed by another juice. The guy smirked in revenge, shrugging his shoulder when Baekhyun glared at him.

This little bitc-!!

He quickly grabbed his collor ready to give a punch.

"What the hell are you students doing here??" Both turned to see the store owner in rage.

"Boss~! I brought the goods!!" Just in time Baekhyun heard a familiar voice at the entrance of the shop

"Oh Boss here you aaare-!! What the! Baekhyun??" Baekhyun looked up to see his best friend standing in his store uniform in utter shock.

"Wait? Baekhyun??" The guy looked at Baekhyun confused.

"What the... Chanyeol?? What the hell happened to you two??!" Jongdae yelled panicking.

"Boya... He's Chanyeol??!" Baekhyun stared at the two in disbelief.

"Aishh!! Quite all of you! What is this?  Jongdae you know these two?" The store owner asked quite angry.

"Ahh...y-yes Boss, they are my friends! Don't worry! I clean this up! Hahaha!" Jongdae laughed awkwardly. "Just a moment." Jongdae excused himself dragging both his friends outside the store.

"What the hell happened in there??! Did you two fight?" Jongdae asked in disbelief.

"And you, When did you come back from Busan? You didn't even tell me!" Jongdae asked Baekhyun, widening his eyes.

"Yah! I was gonna surprise you at school tomorrow, and The fight was because of this big Yoda!" Baekhyun yelled pointing at Chanyeol.

"What? Y-Yoda?? Yah..Do you have a death wish you little smurf??" Chanyeol sneered at Baekhyun.

"Smurf?? You are dead today!"

"Aish!! Stop it both of you!!" Jongdae yell fuming up.

"Listen carefully..." Jongdae spoke biting his teeth. "You two better stop this useless fight and help me clean up this mess. Otherwise you two are dead meat! Understood??" Jongdae yelled glaring at the two.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol blinked at the mad Jongdae. This was the first time they've seen Jongdae this mad.

Both quickly stopped their bickering, and Stood obediently noding. Sighing Jongdae pinched the bridge of nose.

Soon the three of them cleaned the mess inside and apologized to the store owner. Since they were friends with Jongdae, the owner let it slide this once, but told them to never fight anywhere like this again.

The owner let Jongdae leave early, So the three of them went to a park nearby. Baekhyun and Chanyeol remained silent throughout the walk.

"I am sorry guys...I became quite mad back there..." Jongdae apologized to both of them.

"Ani...It's our fault for fighting there." Chanyeol mumbled looking down.

"Yeah...you don't need to apologise...if he had given the juice before nothing would have happened." Baekhyun too mumbled.

"Yah...So you are telling me it's my fault?" Chanyeol asked annoyed.

"Ofcourse, you are the one who started messing with me." Baekhyun rolled his eye.

"Yah yah... enough." Jongdae once again sighed tired. "This was not how I imagined to introduce you guys..." Jongdae mumbled to himself.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were glaring at eachother, huffing and tuned towards opposite sides.

Jongdae looked at the them in disbelief.

Aish...

What the hell am I going to do with you two??!
ㅠㅠ



AUTHOR'S NOTE

Anyeong Chingus~!! 

I am back with another chapter!! So this is a little Backstory on how our two Beagle met. 

Well...That was a pretty rough start. I feel quite bad for Jongdae though. Jongdae...Fighting~!

and now that aside. EXO GONNA HAVE A COMBACK!! I am Litterally in tears. I guess everone is pretty excited for it too! After clowning our selves for all these months we finally have the comback. It's Tough being an EXO-L. 

And Once again Thank you for everyone who Subscribed, Commented and UpVoted~ It really means a lot

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY ORI SEHUN~!!!❤️🥺🎉🥳

And...Hope you guys Enjoyed!!

And for todays LUCK click HERE

Saranghae~!!