CHAPTER-1

Hello Manager

BAEKHYUN POV

"When are you gonna get out of the house??! We're already 30 minutes late!!" I screamed at the 25 Year old Idol stumbling upon his clothes on the floor.

"Just a minute Baekhyun! I am almost done!!" Jongin aka Kai Shouted from his bedroom.

I pinched the bridge of my nose looking down.

This kid is gonna be the death of me...

"This is why I told you to not watch movies at night when you have a shoot next day!!" I yelled getting quite annoyed.

"But Hyung! It was Annabelle 3!! How can I miss such a funny movie!"

Annabelle 3 is a funny movie??! His taste are sure unique...

"Your tastes are sure weird..." I shuddered, imagining Jongin laughing at the middle of the night, seeing a bloody murder.

I looked around to see the house a complete mess, which made me wonder if he really is one of the Top 3 idol in the country.

I quickly picked up his clothes which were thrown on the ground and dumped it into the laundry basket.

Aish...Am I his manager or housekeeper??!

"I am ready!!" Jongin stood smiling in front of me as if nothing had happened. I sighed hands on my hips.

"Kre'" I let out deep breath. "Let's go!" I said as I dragged the Tanned boy out of his apartment.

We quickly went to the parking lot and set off to our destination. I handed Jongin his mask and beanie to hide his identity. Since Jongin dyed his hair silver for his next album, we need to keep his appearance a secret.

"Baekhyun...What are my schedules today?" Jongin asked looking through his phone.

"Hmm...You have photoshoot and Interview for the magazine now. Then you have radio at the evening." I said looking ahead at the road.

Jongin hummed nodding. "What about...the Script meeting?" Jongin asked looking at me.

"Script reading? I told you it's tommorow right...the Director is busy today, So we're having it tomorrow."

"Oh..." I heard Kai Sounding a bit dejected.

Hmm? What happened?

"Ah! We're here. Whoa...there are quite a number of your fans here today." I said looking at the crowd holding banners for Kai. I noticed there were some others Banners too.

Is someone else having a shoot too?

I turned to see Kai's eyes lit up. I smiled to myself seeing Kai cheered up again. Well, fans are an Idols serotonin.

I got off the car first and lead Kai safely into the building. Cheers and chants were heard from his fans. Kai's smiled and waved to everyone showing his gratitude.

"Oh Kai-shi! Manager Byun! You've finally arrived!!" One of the staff came running towards us panting heavy, with a relived expression.

"Ah I am really Sorry, The traffic was too hectic." I apologized to him bowing a little.

"Yes..Sorry..." Kai too apologized feeling guilty.

"Aigoo! It's okay Manager Byun, Kai-shi...But since your schedule was delayed, we'll be doing alternative shoot with another artist too. Will it be alright?" The staff asked tapping his keypad.

"Ahh sure! No problem We can proceed with that. I'll talk to Chen too. Thank you." I thanked the staff, nodding he went back in.

I let out a huge breath and turned towards Kai frowning.

"If you watch another movie late at night. You are dead." I glared folding my arms. Jongin gulped and nodded.

The make up artists came and took Kai to get him ready. I went to the Shooting area to meet up with Jongdae aka CHEN. One of the Top 3 Photographer in Korea.

I noticed him setting his camera. "Oii! Chen!" I called my Childhood friend. He looked up glaring at me. I flinched at his expression.

Ahh... He's definitely gonna kill me...

"You are late." Jongdae deadpanned glaring at me. I laughed awkwardly.

"Eyy I am not thaaat late~"

"You were supposed to be here at 8:00 A.M." Jongdae glanced at his watch. "And now it's 9:30 A.M." Jongdae smiled gritting his teeth.

"Do you think I have all the free time in the world?? I am a busy man too!" Jongdae yelled frustrated.

"Ah sorry~~ It will never happen again!" I apologized clasping my hands. Jongdae sighed rubbing his temple. "You better." Scoffing Jongdae poked my chest.

"Director Chen! D.O-ssi is back! We can take the next shot now." One of staffs called.

D.O? He's here too?

"Oh! Kyungsoo is here too?"

"Yeah...we'll be doing alternate Shoots, Since I don't have much time." Jongdae said glancing at his watch.

"Oh it's okay! But...wait-! That means...he's here too?!" I looked around in realisation.

No no...I am in no mood in handling that idiot.

"Who? Oh..." Chen sighed in realisation.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE??" I looked up to see the person I wanted to avoid the most.

"I could ask you the same!!" I yelled at the giant standing before me.

Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol.

The one person I detest the most.

"Chanyeol do you have my phone?- Oh Baekhyun!! Hi!" I saw Kyungsoo standing behind the giant. I quickly softened my expression.

You can't stay without smiling after seeing a total fluff ball!

He glared at Chanyeol and turned smiling towards me. "What brings you here?"

"Ah..Hi Soo...Kai has a photoshoot too. I came with him." Kyungsoo quickly widened his eyes.

"Jongin is here too?" Kyungsoo asked looking around.

"Yeah, he went to get changed."

"Oh..."

I could see the giant frowning from my peripheral view.

Ughh! I just wish I could punch him.

Chanyeol leaned towards Kyungsoo's ear.

"Soo, You need to get ready. Stop wasting time with some useless people." Chanyeol spoke loud enough for me to hear.  

"I can hear you." I glared daggers at him.

"Oh no! Was I too loud? Then I am glad." Chanyeol smiled showing his ridiculous dimple.

Kyungsoo sighed and punched Chanyeol's arm glaring. "Enough." Kyungsoo growled in a low voice making Chanyeol huff.

I smiled in satisfaction.

"Thank you Soo." Chen smiled in gratitude. "Let's go take your Shot, and You two! Better not make any problems around here again." Jongdae said stressing on the last word. We both gulped and nodded.

I huffed and went towards Kai's dressing room. I could feel his intense stare behind my back.

I entered the room, to see Kai surrounded by make up artists working on him. Soon Kai's make up was done and looked handsome as ever.

I took some pics for some behind the scene footage and SNS.

"Baekhyun, Is Kyungsoo hyung here too?" Kai asked as soon as he saw me.

"Yeah, How did you know?" I asked surprised.

"I saw his banners outside." Kai grinned shrugging.

"Whoa, you noticed them? I hope you show that attention in coming in time." I grunted folding my arms. Kai looked away guilty. Sighing, I turned towards the staff.

"Please take good care of him." I thanked the staffs bowing. Everyone returned a soft smile nodding.

Soon Kai was done and we went for his shots. I noticed Kyungsoo had finished his turn and was monitoring his pictures.

Jongin's face lit seeing Kyungsoo. It's nothing surprising, since they've been close since their trainee days.

Jongin quickly went and greeted Kyungsoo and I went to speak with Chen.

"Is everything ok?" I asked Chen who looked a bit tense walking around.

"Huh? What?....Oh good!! I was about to call you." Chen smiled placing both his hands on my shoulder.

"Huh? What is it?" I asked confused. Chen looked behind me and called someone too. I looked back to see the giant walking towards us. I glared back at Chen.

"Why did you call me?" Chanyeol asked Chen, looking at me annoyed.

Ahh how much I want to kick him.

"Yah...stop it both of you. This is regarding work. I just got a call from the magazine. They wanted to do a collab shoot for Kai and D.O. What do you guys think? Can you get the permission from JM Entertainment?" Jongdae asked hopefully.

"It's not a bad idea. They do have a movie coming up." I agreed nodding.

"And I think, even Kai and D.O wouldn't mind it." Chanyeol said thinking for a bit.

"Then I'll make a call to the entertainment." I said as I picked up my phone.

"Already on it." Chanyeol turned towards me with a smug smile. I rolled my eyes annoyed.

Just to get on my nerves...!!

Chanyeol spoke to the entertainment, and Chen handed me the call from the magazine. Soon Chanyeol finished talking.

"I guess there won't be any problem. We can do that." Chanyeol said smiling, as he slipped his phone into his pocket.

"Great! Then you two go and inform Kai and D.O." Chen quickly shooed us away.

"Inform us what?" I turned back to see Jongin and Kyungsoo behind us.

Chanyeol and I explained the photoshoot to them both.  To which both were overly excited.

"So...you guys are okay with it?" Chen asked hopefully.

"Ofcourse!!" Both chirped excited.

"Great! Then we'll first finish Kai's solo shoot and then have the combined one. We're going for a university Best-Friends concept for you two. The clothes will come in 30 min. D.O can rest till then." Chen quickly explained us the concept and informed the staffs too.

Kai had his shoot done quicker than I expected. Well it's nothing surprising with Chen as the Photographer. He isn't the top photographer for nothing.

The clothes for the combined shoot arrived and Kai and D.O went to get changed.

I went out to get some fresh air, all the crowd made me lose my energy. I leaned against going through my phone.

"Oh okay. Don't worry I'll ask them about it. Just Make sure to arrive there tomorrow." I heard a familiar voice. Which suddenly made annoyed me.

I looked up to Chanyeol speaking on the phone. He turned towards me and our eyes met. We stood just staring at each other (more like glaring). I finally rolled my eyes and looked away.

I don't wanna waste my precious energy on someone like him.

Suddenly I felt someone standing beside me. I looked up to see Chanyeol smirking down at me.

Curse your height.

I rolled my eyes. "What do you want?"

Snorting Chanyeol stood beside me leaning against the wall.

"Why would I ever need anything from you? But It would be a lot great if you weren't there."

"Oh what a coincidence, I feel the same Yoda." I fake smiled and rolled my eyes.

My eyes gonna hurt a lot from rolling it because of this giant.

I could see Chanyeol getting a bit annoyed by his nickname.

"Don't...call me that."  Chanyeol said gritting his teeth.

(Author mind: Don't Call Me~ Don't Call Me~ Don't Call Me~)

"Waee~? You don't like being called Yoda~ A giant Yoda~!" I more loving the reaction.

Getting more agitated, Chanyeol grabbed my collor, his face turning red in anger.

"What? Are you gonna hit me? Try it!" I yelled back glaring at him.

You are dead meat today.

Suddenly I felt myself getting dragged away from him. I looked around to see the staffs trying to pull us apart. I shook off their hands and held his collor. But quickly bthey pulled me back.

"Leave me right now! I am gonna kill that Midget today!" Chanyeol yelled glaring, trying to get free from them.

"Yeah? Don't think I am gonna go easy on you!" I yelled back grinding my teeth.

"YAH!!" I heard a familiar voice which sounded quite...no Very angry. We both turned slowly towards the source of voice.

Chen is very sweet. But if he's mad, You are dead meat.

Ah ...



AUTHOR NOTE

And my new story is here!! So I finally got the drive to write again~ So I may update a bit here than there..

​​​​​​And Chanyeol and Baekhyun 🥺😭 I hope they come back safe and sound. I am really gonna miss them a lot...

And Bambi~❤️❤️ Is soo good😭❤️

but I am happy atleast Baekhyun gave us a song to shake our instead of A emotional song to tear our hearts.

​​​​​​Oh enough of my fangirling🤭 Hope you guys enjoyed and Look forward to more~!

Check out my other stories too~!!

1. Just a Blind Date 

2. Wish I Were 

 

​​​​​​And Click Here for Good Luck!😜❤️

 

​​​​​THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUBSCRIBERS AND READING THIS!!

Do comment and upvote~ Cause I love reading all your comments, they are like a serotonin for me❤️

 

 

 

 

 

​​​